PDA

View Full Version : Selling two Violet Mono's and two Orange Sleepers

HOSKO02
24-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Offers? :]

Moved by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator) from “Super Rare Trading". Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

Pyroka
24-02-2009, 03:30 PM
They're not supers lol...

HOSKO02
24-02-2009, 03:35 PM

Technically they are, as they were never released in cat, though the value isn't worthy of a super status I guess.

UPDATE: Sold one Violet Mono

Kieeran
24-02-2009, 03:35 PM

A super rare is a rare that hasnt been released in catalogue, so they are tbh

Edited by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section. Thanks :).

Pyroka
24-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Technically they are, as they were never released in cat, though the value isn't worthy of a super status I guess.

A super rare is a rare that hasnt been released in catalogue, so they are tbh

HOSK that is my point, the value isn't worth a super status. Habbo also put in the email that it's just a rare, they usually say whether it's a super rare, since they've done it before. This one has been put into public circulation, however most supers are only available for a very limited time (if not, hardly ever). This one is easily achieveable if you buy 1000 creds.

But then... Does that make Thrones supers?!?!?! ;O

hoozy.02
24-02-2009, 03:49 PM

How much did you sell it for?

efq
24-02-2009, 03:50 PM
HOSK that is my point, the value isn't worth a super status. Habbo also put in the email that it's just a rare, they usually say whether it's a super rare, since they've done it before. This one has been put into public circulation, however most supers are only available for a very limited time (if not, hardly ever). This one is easily achieveable if you buy 1000 creds.

Thrones were released in the catalogue years ago?

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't comment in the trading section.

HOSKO02
24-02-2009, 03:51 PM

Could be seen as one I guess, I worry it is likely to be released in the future though to promote equality in the hotel and please the poorer newbies.

Pyroka
24-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Thrones were released in the catalogue years ago?

I know, but it sort of asks the question... Thrones were once in the catalogue, but now can only be achieved through competitions. These violets can only be achieved by... achievements. Similiar situation, no? It's a question you have to ask innit. You can get it by purchasing it... sorta. lol.

Could be seen as one I guess, I worry it is likely to be released in the future though to promote equality in the hotel and please the poorer newbies.

Yeah... Maybe, but I doubt it. Habbo aren't bad on releasing rares they've said they never would. To this day, I aint seen them do it.

Ardemax
24-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Sorry to dissapoint but thrones were never in the catalouge love, given out by ione, but because so many are in circulation, it's hard to class as a "super".

Edited by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section. Thanks :).

Pyroka
24-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Sorry to dissapoint but thrones were never in the catalouge love, given out by ione, but because so many are in circulation, it's hard to class as a "super".

I feel so thick... I knew that. :X But there might be so many Violet monoliths in circulation (we don't rly know), they could be classed as a rare. I feel so thick lol

Editd by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section. Thanks :).

17-jamie-17
24-02-2009, 04:05 PM

Sorry to contradict you "Love"

Werent thrones released by accident or not?

zaphod9642
24-02-2009, 04:11 PM

going by that logic next to nothing is a super they were all resleased in CAT for 5 mins :D

a super is something that isnt released in CAT or given out in massive numbers
ther throne as i am aware was given out in the 5 digits so that would be classed as a normal rare

Edited by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post in the trading section. Thanks :).

Mr-Trainor
24-02-2009, 04:40 PM
I agree with zaphod, however, that was said to be an accidental release.

I agree that the new loyalty gitfts should be classed as a super but on habbox we put them as normal rares becuase they were given out like the holopod, samovar and throne - althought i still think all of them should be supers tbh :P

and rough price on monos?

jakey,,
24-02-2009, 04:50 PM
guys this is not a chat topic you are here to buy the stuff not tell the owner stuff PM him if you disagree.

HOSKO02
24-02-2009, 05:03 PM

I just have one left, around 5HC

Mr-Trainor
24-02-2009, 08:04 PM
i wont buy for now but if i change my mind ill add you! :)

Kardan
24-02-2009, 08:25 PM
I agree with zaphod, however, that was said to be an accidental release.

I agree that the new loyalty gitfts should be classed as a super but on habbox we put them as normal rares becuase they were given out like the holopod, samovar and throne - althought i still think all of them should be supers tbh :P

They wern't given out like the holopod, samovar and throne though. They were given out to all Habbos and they had a chance of getting any of the three. These gifts were given out to select Habbos that meet criteria - if it's proven that you can get the rares at ANY time (by spending X credits) then they wouldn't even be rares, let alone super rares. As for now, they should be classed as supers.

And before a MOD edits this, yes, I'm aware I'm posting a comment in the trading section.

HOSKO02
25-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Any more offers then?

:Zathura:
25-02-2009, 03:28 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post comments in the trading section.

HOSKO02
25-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Hate to go bursting all your bubbles, but..
1.This is a trading forum, not a general chat forum
2. Thrones was released for the smallest space of time, you could get them at 25 credits and they was released for something like, 2 mins? lol
Its something rediculous like that, thats what makes them a normal rare because of its released status.
Violet Spaceship door and orange sleeping bag should be classed as super rares due to the fact of not being released, no matter how much its worth.

Kthanks bye xxxxxxx

The Throne was a gift from Ione, it was never originally out in the catalogue, smart arse.

Looran
26-02-2009, 06:00 PM
hav u sold da monos?

Mr-Trainor
27-02-2009, 08:12 PM
They wern't given out like the holopod, samovar and throne though. They were given out to all Habbos and they had a chance of getting any of the three. These gifts were given out to select Habbos that meet criteria - if it's proven that you can get the rares at ANY time (by spending X credits) then they wouldn't even be rares, let alone super rares. As for now, they should be classed as supers.

And before a MOD edits this, yes, I'm aware I'm posting a comment in the trading section.

What I meant was that they were all given out [monos, thrones, samovars, holopods] rather than being released (although the throne was accidentally released). :D

Jean-Claud
27-02-2009, 08:37 PM
1 orange sleeping bag, moon lamp, DM and eco penguin for 1 violet space door :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!