PDA

View Full Version : Small change

ElliottThompson
24-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Weird I just noticed that when you click a chair that is enclosed and someone else is sitting on you no longer stand up and turn away from your screen. Its annoying in mazes as you dont know if you have clicked the seat of the person infront of you and count be annoying for that game: PRESSURE as it relies on auto clicking alot.

e5
24-02-2009, 04:45 PM
That wasn't exactly meant to be there anyway really was it lol, erm I'm surprised Habbo noticed it and fixed it.. maybe it fixed itself (:

ElliottThompson
24-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah, but its basically been there since the start of habbo so its weird that they left it so long to fix it, or they just didnt care up until this point lol.

Charlie
24-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Weird that they did leave it so long to fix it but nice find. :)

luce
24-02-2009, 05:03 PM
I really don't get it? I thought it was meant to be like that!

Zebroid
24-02-2009, 05:05 PM
aw :l i liked that glitch, i can't dance on chairs now :'(.

ElliottThompson
24-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I really don't get it? I thought it was meant to be like that!
lol no-one really knows if it was meant to be like that or not, they could have intended for it to work like that and only just changed their minds now, only habbo can tell :D

and yeah dancing on chairs has gone -moment of silence- It shall now remain the domain of scripters only ;(

Frisky
24-02-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't get what you mean... im so confused

Charlie
24-02-2009, 05:12 PM
If you were sat on a chair and you clicked to move but there was something in front of the chair that stopped you from moving, you'd like stand in the chair and face the side. Now, you just stay seated.

Ardemax
24-02-2009, 05:50 PM
this has always never been possible for a while

you need to click on another square other than your own

ElliottThompson
25-02-2009, 09:07 AM
this has always never been possible for a while

you need to click on another square other than your own
lol at that first line you wrote

always, never, possible, for a while shouldnt really be in the same sentence together.
If you say always, that means that its always happened which is fair enough, but you then said for a while which completely contradicts the always :S

I guess you either meant:
"this hasn't been possible for a while"
or
"this has always never been possible"

-pedantic

Immenseman
25-02-2009, 01:24 PM
oh nice find although it won't affect me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!