PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - Non-Isometric Wedding Habbo GUy

Rollerkingdom
24-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Well Here's my second work of a non isometric Hope you like it :)
I have some of my wips through it

http://i44.tinypic.com/347y1w2.png

Kyle
24-02-2009, 11:09 PM
This is one of very few of your alts that I actually quite like... :P The only things I don't like about him is that he looks like his foot has been bent back thus causing him to seem asif he is about to fall over. I would have preferred it if the arm was on his side instead of flailing around in the air, too :D

The shaping of the hair is well done, as is the shading :eusa_clap

That's quite a drastic change from the first WIP that seems like some sort of cave drawing to the final product which looks somewhat magnificent :)

You should make my habbo, the hair would be a nice challenge :D

Rollerkingdom
24-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Thank you, that is like my favorite one too i think after i've been puzzling around a lot with shading i finally am getting the hang of it .. Well thanks again and i decided
to make this pose because that is another thing i want to learn which are diff. poses
so yeah next time i can prob make it normal.

;)

Ohh one more thing when you said that it changed a lot from the first to the last
it's because that first body i use to only find out the length of the amrs, legs, and body overall

Kipp
24-02-2009, 11:47 PM
I kind of like this, i like the body of the person.

Rollerkingdom
25-02-2009, 12:32 AM
I kind of like this, i like the body of the person.

dbgtz
25-02-2009, 07:20 AM
shadings good but the shaping is a bit dodgy in places. One I noticed was where the hair goes over his forehead, it seems slightly square.

RandomManJay
25-02-2009, 08:42 AM
The only problem I have with it is the pants, they look too short for him and because of that it looks like he's wearing space boots or something. Everything else is quite cool, I've never seen this idea before :P.

Tyke
26-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Did you DO anything with the comments you got on pj?

Rollerkingdom
26-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Basically Pj said "Erase all and start again.." so then i have to create a new one..

ExtraKen
27-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I think the top part is good but it goes wrong at the legs :)

Rozi
27-02-2009, 11:01 PM
I think it''s a really good effort so well done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!