PDA

View Full Version : she broke up with me

blanky12!
24-02-2009, 10:55 PM
she said i was the perfect guy and she said that she cannot really do much about her she said that i was really commited to her and that she didn't really show any commitment to me

I said you are amazing girl, i really want to be iwht you, I don't mind if I don't see you, just got into univeristy. I'm really have for you.

I told her I am still taking her on a meal to congratz her... but what do I do, she was like the best..

Trinity
24-02-2009, 10:57 PM
You get over it, simple.
When you two go for a meal, casually bring up the fact that you still want to be with her, but don't force it.
If she still says no, move on.

FlyingJesus
24-02-2009, 11:16 PM
So she basically pulled "it's not you, it's me" on you? She's got another bloke

blanky12!
25-02-2009, 09:13 AM
i don't know i just feel stupid as for vailintimes day i got her a necklase to tell her i really love her and shes the best thing in my life at the moment.

but the last few days have been extra hard andeverything and this just toped it off..

Youheard
26-02-2009, 12:42 PM
i don't know i just feel stupid as for vailintimes day i got her a necklase to tell her i really love her and shes the best thing in my life at the moment.

but the last few days have been extra hard andeverything and this just toped it off..

How long were you with her? Sounds like you're a bit full on.

leah
26-02-2009, 01:37 PM
You can't make someone feel what they don't
by what you've said I think she is really sorry for not feeling what you feel, perhaps you can remain friends?

Swearwolf
26-02-2009, 02:32 PM
welcome to my life

Charlie
26-02-2009, 02:36 PM
If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. Simple as really and as hard as it is to move on clearly the two of your weren't meant to be together so it's better that it happened sooner rather then later.

Like said, casually tell her that you still want to be with her but don't ask her to get back together with you or force her into anything because it'll push her away all the more. Just let her know how you are feeling on the current situation and leave her to deal with that and if she wants to come back then she will, if not then going back to my first point, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!