PDA

View Full Version : When phone rings internet knocks off +REP

Richie
25-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey guys,
Can some please help me anytime my phone rings or we make an outgoing calls it like interfears with the router and switch's the router off, this only happened recently and this problem never happened before

If you need any furter details to help me please post below +REP if you can help me please.

Yoshimitsui
25-02-2009, 01:44 PM
This used to be the case for me and can still do it occasionally. All i can suggest is that you contact your Internet provider or whoever installed broadband connections and if they can do anything.

Richie
25-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Okay thanks for the help,
But i found the solution il explain it now incase anyone else is having the same problem.

Okay what you need to do is...

Get the phoneline and connect it to this filter, i know it might seem stupid it just looks like an extension but it does solve the problem
(you can buy in many internet shops 5£)

http://img.habboupload.com/1235570931.jpg

Now your phone should have a phoneline connected to it and at the receiving end have the filter which then connects to the main phone box.

Yoshimitsui
25-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah i have changed the filters a few times, they tend to have problems. make sure they have a slot for the phone line and for the Internet aswell :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!