PDA

View Full Version : The 'ard talkers

Pyroka
26-02-2009, 12:42 AM
What the **** is up with that? The people who in Habbo, talk like "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOL ******", and think they're actually something amazing? I dont get it, are they like... kids or something? Do their mums turn on their bobba filters to make sure they don't hear any obscene words? Do they have to ask permission for credits, by begging on two knees?

I dont get it, I really don't. Habbo's been taken over by a bunch of *Removed* who either 1) own a bruted account from 2001 or 2) just think theyre hard because they know how to gain access to someone elses account (because they know someone who can do it). What happened to the time where Habbo was just fine and nobody had to argue like they were comparing their **** sizes? :S

GRRR rant lOL.

Edited by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Blissa
26-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Ryan's on his soapbox. LOL.

Virgin Mary
26-02-2009, 05:19 AM
Spare me their pitiful emulation, it's why I and fellow before-2005s don't visit that ****hole anymore.

visa.
26-02-2009, 05:45 AM
ugh yeah, speak for yourself hen x
i still play actively.

ps: for someone who wants to be so detached from the hotel, you sure do love moaning about around the habbo sections on hxf, eh?

Immenseman
26-02-2009, 07:23 AM
there are some ***** on there and i'm sure there always have been.

luce
26-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Yeah there will always be some idiots in a hotel with an average attendance of 10,000 but the room(s) which i'm in seem to attract them..

Kyle
26-02-2009, 03:10 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL OLOL OL OL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

hi im cool
-------------------------------------
I don't understand this post, there have always been people like this, why bring this up now? I agree that people on bruted accounts act all hard tho; when you confront them they just say "it's my brothers account he gave to me"

Pyroka
26-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Because it's the first time I've noticed it Kyle, there always used to be the odd lot thinking they're hard but now it's the WHOOOLE hotel.

Visa, I've been playing Habbo more lately lol, I've never tried to 'detach' from Habbo. :S

LOL I forgot I even posted this...

visa.
26-02-2009, 03:24 PM
i didn't mean that directed towards you pyroka; i should've quoted - i was saying it to virginmary.

Pyroka
26-02-2009, 03:29 PM
i didn't mean that directed towards you pyroka; i should've quoted - i was saying it to virginmary.

Ohh alright then, nevermind. :P

I didn't even know i avoided the filter in that post, hmmm... xD

Charlie
26-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah, they do get annoying and they are always in groups in the same public room and they think they are just so amazing because they have some habbo name that is one word or something stupid like that but as you've said, they probably took it from someone.

Virgin Mary
26-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Old people moan about everything but they don't exactly detach themselves from society, surely you can understand???

flatface
26-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Yeah, they do get annoying and they are always in groups in the same public room and they think they are just so amazing because they have some habbo name that is one word or something stupid like that but as you've said, they probably took it from someone.

Agreed, they really get on my nerves lol :(

Accipiter
26-02-2009, 04:15 PM
How does saying "LOOOOOL LOOOOOL ****" make you hard?

Your totally ruined it when you said why do they all have to argue then you create a thread which makes us argue o_O?

visa.
26-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Old people moan about everything but they don't exactly detach themselves from society, surely you can understand???

old people may moan about computers and technology and new things they didn't have when they were young but that doesn't mean they put themselves close to it by posting on technology forums or going to internet cafes or whatever. if habbo bothers you so much, instead of taking this haughty "it's worse, it was only good when i played" attitude just don't run around the habbo forums - lol.

clueless
26-02-2009, 05:47 PM
AGREED

all the ''cool'' people just LMFAOOOO OMG LOL at everything
so i started doing it really over the top with my mate and they were all jst like
:l :l :l

no waiii
26-02-2009, 06:37 PM
i know loads of these people like crystal,holai,etc but when there on habbo there not like that lol there normal.

buttons
26-02-2009, 06:39 PM
i know loads of these people like crystal,holai,etc but when there on habbo there not like that lol there normal.
wot u mean th 1s tht tok like dis ??
yeh they're nothing and they are def not normal, annoying bunch of 13 year olds imo

AgnesIO
26-02-2009, 06:46 PM
ugh yeah, speak for yourself hen x
i still play actively.

ps: for someone who wants to be so detached from the hotel, you sure do love moaning about around the habbo sections on hxf, eh?

You and your mate claimed you was dead like a year ago, so how can you play actively?

---

I have basically sto[pped playing, as i get SO bored :P

visa.
26-02-2009, 07:43 PM
i never had anything to do with the whole stupid visa is dead thing, that's just randomers trying to ride off my name

if you noticed, i had nothing to do with that thread. they made it when i was on holiday lol.

Zebroid
26-02-2009, 10:20 PM
I say LOL, LOOOOOOOOOOOL, lul, lal etc etc...... but I don't think i'm 'ard or hack or brute accounts. I've been coming on habbo nearly 4 years now and I act mature enough, all I do is say them words but doesn't mean you're like that.

visa.
26-02-2009, 10:45 PM
i know that there are times when like samanther and i say LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if something is really funny but we're not nooby nor do either of us use bruted accounts in addition to the fact that both of us are long-time users. that applies to lots of my friends besides her, too.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

no waiii
27-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Crystal: LOLOLOLOL lmafao
mummy: omg loldodldoldolol ololz

just an example

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 09:13 AM
i don't see how it hurts anyone if people decided to use "LOOOOOOOOL" as a way of laughing, i've used it i don't act hard nor do i brute accounts, wild generalisation.

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm not sayin its bad to just go "LOOOOL" cuz even I do that, it's just when you know they're doing it to piss you off.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 09:22 AM
then you say "excuse me im pyroka, pipe down you incompetent ****"

Virgin Mary
27-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Crystal: LOLOLOLOL lmafao
mummy: omg loldodldoldolol ololz

just an example
Maybe they have pathological laughter and are expressing it on habbo

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 09:25 AM
then you say "excuse me im pyroka, pipe down you incompetent ****"

LOL I somewhat doubt that'd work, these youngsters aren't educated.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 09:25 AM
or they're just idiots

it works a treat ryan : )

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 09:27 AM
or they're just idiots

it works a treat ryan : )

True that. I was walking to college this morning, thinking about it, and then it clicked that these e-rebels are probably the 9 year old kids down my youth centre who go on Habbo. Makes sense I guess.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:32 AM
That's me and my mates you're talking about

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 10:34 AM
That's me and my mates you're talking about

LOL, but you dont go my youth centre... unless you go on the one at the junction?!

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:35 AM
lol nah i dont really i did when i was like year 9 though, well i went once or twice and played some footie

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 10:38 AM
lol nah i dont really i did when i was like year 9 though, well i went once or twice and played some footie

My sisters bf plays footie there and goes Coombeshead lol. OH I'm going the fair tonight. :D I only go cuz I supervise the kids, I don't enjoy it for one second. xD

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:43 AM
What year is he in?

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 10:44 AM
What year is he in?

I think he's in Year 11 now, GO HUNT FOR HIM. His name is Grant spry, go go go.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:45 AM
I will be keeping an eye open.

Pyroka
27-02-2009, 10:47 AM
I will be keeping an eye open.

He looks like a tall lanky sod, who plays for Buckland AFC or something. HUNT.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:51 AM
lol buckland

Teabags
27-02-2009, 05:44 PM
I find it quite funny if I'm honest. They become worked up over nothing and besides what can they do about it, e-hurt me haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!