PDA

View Full Version : Seen a great product, restaurant, attraction, etc lately?

TheEclipse
27-02-2009, 03:02 AM
http://notnegativenews.com is looking for more reviews. We're a news site for positive news, but like newspapers we have different non newsy sections too.

And we need your input! Help to make the world a better place.

Have you seen a fantastic movie lately? Eaten a great meal or had a wonderful restaurant experience? Been on holiday and seen some attractions that were fun? Bought something new? Seen a new website that you'd like to help out because they're just that good? We want your positive reviews. It can be about almost anything- it doesn't even have to be recent, as long as its still relevant. If you want to review Gone with the Wind, that's fine.

Just remember to include all relevant details for whatever it is.

By doing this you'll be helping other people find out about great things.

We're also still after news articles of course, if you have seen any. (submitting just links is fine)

Any questions are welcome too in this thread.

iJoe
27-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Some pretty good stuff on there :) Well done with it =]

Snex
28-02-2009, 12:48 AM
The idea of a review, is to state what you like/don't like about the thing you are rating. Personally, if you are only going to aim on the good points then it could cause problems as nothing is perfect. Also the point of a review is generally wrote to tell the business hints what they would like improved and what is just purely awful so it can be improved to create a better expierience for others.

However, I like the site design though just wouldn't be my most reliable source personally because of above though however many others may use. Good luck.

Kipp
28-02-2009, 12:53 AM
There is some stuff I like, well done.

TheEclipse
28-02-2009, 06:58 AM
The idea of a review, is to state what you like/don't like about the thing you are rating. Personally, if you are only going to aim on the good points then it could cause problems as nothing is perfect. Also the point of a review is generally wrote to tell the business hints what they would like improved and what is just purely awful so it can be improved to create a better expierience for others.

However, I like the site design though just wouldn't be my most reliable source personally because of above though however many others may use. Good luck.

Ah, that's not what I meant. I meant overall positive. You are allowed to say some things that could be improved, but basically it's a feature to allow people to rave about stuff they loved/really liked. I personally think a review is to tell other people about the item or movie or whatever, not just advice to the business. But if you had a few 'to be improved' things, that would be okay, as long as the overall review has a positive feel. We wouldn't accept negative reviews.

UrbanRyan
28-02-2009, 11:13 AM
It looks great, I'll sign up. :)

TheEclipse
06-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Hopefully this isn't too old for me to reply to, but that's great Ryan! :) Hope to see you submitting some links or something soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!