PDA

View Full Version : Habbuz ~ Habbo Fansite!

Cherpi
27-02-2009, 09:14 PM
http://www.habbuz.net/images/h1.gif

Hello,
Im cherpi site manager of the new Fansite Habbuz.net! For a long time myself and some others got bored of seeing sites set up with a radio thinking they're the bees knees when they didnt offer anything else. Habbuz aims to be a UK fansite which concentrates on content and news. After being on habbo in various countries on various accounts I have lots of information and images to share with everyone.

Guides: Habbuz hopes to offer unique and interesting guides for all to read, being involved with Habbo from the early ages ive been priviliged to witness some really cool stuff. From Badge Guides to the history of Habbo and Sulake we hope to offer a large selection of Guides

News: I see this as really important, I hope to be able to offer unique news on Habbuz from new furni to the latest events by Bucho6. Having knowledge on how to find new furni and updates we hope you get an insight into to what is expected from Habbo, therefore I hope to share with the Habbuz community the latest updates.

Community: Again another important part of the site. Habbuz will be on one domain Habbuz.net our forum will also be on this domain. Throughout the staff I have always said MyBB is the future and i believe integrating MyBB in my site will work well. We will also have a custom usersystem which will integrate into the news system and forum with lots of features. Keeping under tight lips currently while this system is being developed. We will also be holding events on the UK hotel for our users. From Falling Furni to Pinball we hope to offer you a large selection of events.

Currently Habbuz is under maintenance while we are developing. It is unknown at this stage when we will open. Applications have been opened for you to apply!
Currently I am desperate of looking for Graphics designers to help develop the site with us.
Habbuz will not be having a radio as we see no need for one and i nor any other management are DJ's or have experience DJing.

Staff: I thought I would post some of the management we currently have,
Hapatio ~ Owner
Cherpi ~ Site Manager
Teabags ~ Forum Manager
SimplyMagic ~ Events Manager
Irishboy-Cian & cuddlebear100 ~ Community Assistants
Jxhn ~ Site Technician

Thanks for reading this thread I hope you apply! Feel free to leave your comments below.
Many Thanks,
Habbuz Management
http://www.habbuz.net

-Adam
27-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Funny Mike,
I believe it was a while ago that you previously said 'Im not working with them anymore'.
Anyway, Good luck.

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Good luck with it! :8

Alkaz
27-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Looking good so far! Good luck x

Cherpi
28-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Thank you all for the Comments, Except -Adam.

-Adam
28-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Lmao. Why are you being so childish mike? Iv just been stating all the facts.

Hapatio
28-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for everyones comments!

.Zi
28-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Spelling mistakes but it looks good

Eight.
28-02-2009, 06:29 PM
around last week ago, I registered Habbuz.co.uk, hehe.

Meti
01-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Good luck with the site. But the maintenance page looks horrible!

Kipp
01-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Goodluck with the site. :)

OhLiam
04-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Funny Mike,
I believe it was a while ago that you previously said 'Im not working with them anymore'.
Anyway, Good luck.

Hence the words "a while ago", people are allowed to change there minds y'kno.

Anyway good luck with the site, I really don't like the maintenance page thought but I s'pose it's only a maintenance page. :8

Hapatio
04-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I believe first impressions count so as many of you have commented on not liking the maintenance page it does make me think! The site wont have any similarities but in the future I would probably change the page.

Thanks for all your comments anyway!

ChrisObv
04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Teeheee, i aplied for grpahics + you havnt got back to me,
i also did news, and no reply :o

Myth
05-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Great site good luck with it. Looks good so far.

Hapatio
06-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Thanks for all your comments!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!