http://img.habboupload.com/1235771000.png

Cheers Dudes,

;)

Jahova
27-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Both layouts are nice.

Gangster
27-02-2009, 10:02 PM
1st one was a tut, last one i don't like soz.

[Oli]
27-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Layout 1

Overall not SO bad but I wouldn't really reccomend anyone to use that.
Sorry. 6/10

Don't really like the navigation, does not seem very user friendly, i suggest going for the normal horizontal navigations, they get done alot but theres a reason for that, they're just the most user-friendly and most efficient.
I really really dont like the wood background, its way to overused these days, when I see it now, I always think jeez another woodbackground with some boxes on it and thats it..

Layout 2

Overall not very nice, sorry, no offence but its just the truth. 4/10

It looks like 'yet another hosting' layout, same style as all the other ones on the net and doesn't look very unique
Really lacks color, the theme-green 'ish color you went for looks kind of boring. Try more interesting / alive-looking colors, and different colors maybe. not just 1 color + shades of white/black/gray.

(no offence or anything, just my point of view)

Alkaz
27-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Very nice, neutral but strong colour if you get me? LOL

Fehm
28-02-2009, 09:02 AM
;5640180']Layout 1

Overall not SO bad but I wouldn't really reccomend anyone to use that.
Sorry. 6/10

Don't really like the navigation, does not seem very user friendly, i suggest going for the normal horizontal navigations, they get done alot but theres a reason for that, they're just the most user-friendly and most efficient.
I really really dont like the wood background, its way to overused these days, when I see it now, I always think jeez another woodbackground with some boxes on it and thats it..

Layout 2

Overall not very nice, sorry, no offence but its just the truth. 4/10

It looks like 'yet another hosting' layout, same style as all the other ones on the net and doesn't look very unique
Really lacks color, the theme-green 'ish color you went for looks kind of boring. Try more interesting / alive-looking colors, and different colors maybe. not just 1 color + shades of white/black/gray.

(no offence or anything, just my point of view)

I kinda disagree with you there, (everyone has their own views though :P)

I like them both, their not amazingly unique but their well constructed, well layed out layouts and tbh, i wish i cud design like you!

Liburd
02-03-2009, 10:47 PM
very nice but both are tutorials

nooblah123
04-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Id give both a 7/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!