PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna and Brown reported reunited

Kipp
28-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Pop star Rihanna was reported on Friday to have reunited with her R&B singer boyfriend Chris Brown, less than three weeks after he was alleged to have assaulted her.
People magazine said Barbados-born Rihanna -- who had hits with "Umbrella" and "Disturbia" -- and Brown were spending time together at one of the homes of hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs.
"They're together again. They care for each other," People quoted an unidentified source as saying.
"While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," the source said in a report on People's website.
A representative of Chris Brown had no comment on the People report. Rihanna's publicist could not immediately be reached.
Brown, 19, a rising young star with a huge teen fan base, was arrested on February 8 on suspicion of making criminal threats against a woman after a late-night altercation in a car.
Los Angeles prosecutors have not yet decided whether to file formal charges against Brown, who performed chart-toppers "Run It!" and "Forever."
A picture of a bruised Rihanna with swollen lips was leaked on the Internet last week, apparently from Los Angeles police files, and added credence to widespread reports that the woman involved was her.
The assault on the eve of the Grammy Awards caused both stars to cancel their scheduled appearances. It sent shockwaves through the music industry and stunned fans of the couple, who had been dating for about a year.
Rihanna returned to her family in Barbados and Brown issued a statement on February 15 saying he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident and was seeking counselling.
People magazine reported earlier this week that Brown telephoned Rihanna on her 21st birthday a week ago.
"He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090228/tts-uk-rihanna-bed299d.html

Twist
28-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Pffft she's an idiot.

Kipp
28-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Lol, yh i know how stuipd can you get.

Bun
02-03-2009, 02:59 PM
he'll get her next time.

Pyroka
02-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Meh he's lucky... she could just run it though.

lololol.

Bun
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
nah cos then he'd search Wall to Wall to find her.

Pyroka
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Ooo no... LOL. :( The jokes are devastating haha. I hope they can sort out their differences, I guess it aint as bad as an affair? ON THE BRIGHT SIDE?

Twist
02-03-2009, 03:22 PM
nah cos then he'd search Wall to Wall to find her.
She's never Gonna Give Him Up is she?

PaintYourTarget
02-03-2009, 03:42 PM
They're no Romeo and Juliette, I don't know how he can Justify his actions though. If I was her I'd just think 'Damn' and Runaway.

Edit: I just realised I used Rhianna song titles not Rihanna ones. I feel like a ***, but I'll leave it up for those to laugh at me.

Immenseman
02-03-2009, 03:50 PM
What actually happened between them? I know the media rumours but was the "truth" ever unveiled?

Bun
02-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Well one day CB was feeling Superhuman and he was sick of all of Rihanna's Kiss Kisses. He told her that she was suffering from a rare illness called Disturbia, and that she should go to Rehab. She told him to just Shut Up and Drive so he pulled up and started to beat her with an Umbrella. He also accused her of being Unfaithful and persisted to tell her I Hate That I Love You and no longer want to be With You. She was then rushed into an Emergency Room as she kept complaining she had No Air. Upon questioning CB admitted that their love couldn't last Forever and they would have to Say Goodbye to each other. Chris it took you a while to See The Signs but you managed it in the end. Take A Bow my son.

Moral of the story: Just Live Your Life because If It's Loving You Want then you know exactly What Them Girls Like.

Pazza
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Well one day CB was feeling Superhuman and he was sick of all of Rihanna's Kiss Kisses. He told her that she was suffering from a rare illness called Disturbia, and that she should go to Rehab. She told him to just Shut Up and Drive so he pulled up and started to beat her with an Umbrella. He also accused her of being Unfaithful and persisted to tell her I Hate That I Love You and no longer want to be With You. She was then rushed into an Emergency Room as she kept complaining she had No Air. Upon questioning CB admitted that their love couldn't last Forever and they would have to Say Goodbye to each other. Chris it took you a while to See The Signs but you managed it in the end. Take A Bow my son.

Moral of the story: Just Live Your Life because If It's Loving You Want then you know exactly What Them Girls Like.

LOL!!!

+rep for that.

e5
02-03-2009, 08:21 PM
wheres the pic of her bruised? I never got to see it :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!