PDA

View Full Version : Is it right to hit a woman?

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Just as the title says. I mean this in certain circumstances of course. It seems women can hit men but men can't hit women back?

There has been a recent incident lately that has made me think about this. This incident was between Chris Brown and Rihanna. It was alleged that Rihanna gave Chris herpes, so he hit her. If a man were to give a woman herpes, I'm sure she would give him a slap or maybe even worse.

So my question to you is, is it right to hit a woman or not? Give your answer and a reason why.

Casual
28-02-2009, 08:43 PM
depends when and where ;)

Nemo
28-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Its never right to use violence, except for one circumstance and thats if you're getting physically attacked.

mangle
28-02-2009, 08:56 PM
No, just like it isn't right to hit a man.

That said, I feel you should get the same punishment for hitting both.

Twist
28-02-2009, 08:57 PM
What a ridiculous thread.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 08:57 PM
depends when and where ;)Well if a woman has hit you in the face, does it give you the right to hit them back? I do :) (In the face of course)

Its never right to use violence, except for one circumstance and thats if you're getting physically attacked.I agree but verbal abuse can also spark violence.

Nemo
28-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Well if a woman has hit you in the face, does it give you the right to hit them back? I do :) (In the face of course)

I agree but verbal abuse can also spark violence.
Yes, but its not right

J0SH
28-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Of course it's right, let's beat them up till they have sex with us.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:04 PM
What a stupid thread, no! Even if they hit you in the face you should never hit them back.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Of course it's right, let's beat them up till they have sex with us.:rolleyes:

What a stupid thread, no! Even if they hit you in the face you should never hit them back.Why not? Thats basically saying a woman can beat up a man.. but a man can't defend himself? What's happened to discrimination and sexism?

James!
28-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Depends if she deserves it or not.

dirrty
28-02-2009, 09:09 PM
if anyone hits someone in the face, that person deserves to be hit back. but because theres still stigma attached with hitting a woman then its not right, regardless of whether she deserves it or not in reality.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Why not? Thats basically saying a woman can beat up a man.. but a man can't defend himself? What's happened to discrimination and sexism?
Well if a man ever does that, he's a complete **** in my book and needs a good beating himself.

Nemo
28-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Well if a man ever does that, he's a complete **** in my book and needs a good beating himself.
and the woman gets nothing? Thats nice.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 09:15 PM
if anyone hits someone in the face, that person deserves to be hit back. but because theres still stigma attached with hitting a woman then its not right, regardless of whether she deserves it or not in reality.I can agree with you but I do have to disagree also. If a 170 pound woman hit a 170 pound man, she deserves it back. I can understand that if the man in question is much much bigger that it's not right to hit back.

Naruto!
28-02-2009, 09:16 PM
If I was ever hit by a girl, I'd give them one back.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:17 PM
and the woman gets nothing? Thats nice.
Well dur, it's just immoral to hit a girl in my opinion.

Ashhizzle
28-02-2009, 09:19 PM
No, never.

imo if your being attacked by a girl theres easier and fairer ways of defending yourself, Self defense is not hitting them back, its stopping them from hitting you, I.e Restraining with arms behind back.

dirrty
28-02-2009, 09:27 PM
I can agree with you but I do have to disagree also. If a 170 pound woman hit a 170 pound man, she deserves it back. I can understand that if the man in question is much much bigger that it's not right to hit back.
I'm not saying that a man should never hit a woman as certain circumstances it may be the last resort. But in society, hitting women is shun upon and is deemed immoral and wrong. Regardless of whether the wife is massive and the husband is tiny, if they both got into a fight and he hit her a few times, he'd be labelled as the wife-beater and be emasculated by society as he hit a woman.

Nemo
28-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Well dur, it's just immoral to hit a girl in my opinion.
Lets just say this is happening:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2281988.ece

You're not gonna react in someway to stop yourself being extremely injured or even killed?

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 09:30 PM
If she was upset and hit me then I wouldn't hit her back.
If I deserved it then I wouldn't hit her back.
Even If I felt like it I think I probably wouldn't hit her, I can definately say I wouldn't if she hadn't hit me.
Sometimes I do feel like it though, specially when they pick fighs, not physical fights obviously.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Lets just say this is happening:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2281988.ece

You're not gonna react in someway to stop yourself being extremely injured or even killed?
I'd try to restrain her, never would I hit her. :S

Ashhizzle
28-02-2009, 09:43 PM

I agree 100%.

I'd never hit a woman.

I've been hit countless times by a woman, the most ive ever done is told her to F off.

dirrty
28-02-2009, 09:43 PM
what if your unable to restrain her?

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:45 PM
what if your unable to restrain her?
Try to get away?

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 09:47 PM
I think if they were proper going for it, like relentlessly trying to hit you I'd consider it. But if it was like a heat of the moment type thing then no.

busybabes
28-02-2009, 09:48 PM
nothing wrong with hitting a women imo. if she says she isn't going to cook me dinner or do the washing up then they deserve a hit to the face.

buttons
28-02-2009, 09:52 PM
i think it'd be a different case if it involved weapons and **** & self defense on your side is acceptable, only if they're like some physco though. If they hit you, you'd be the bigger man (clique ano) to just walk away cause what you gonna gain from hitting a girl?!

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 09:53 PM
If I was ever hit by a girl, I'd give them one back.Good post :)

I think the moral is, if a girl hits a boy, she deserves it back. As deccy has stated, it's deemed wrong in todays society which is wrong. Violence is violence, regardless of the sex. I'm not talking about bashing a woman until she's senseless.. I was simply saying, if she hits you, should you hit her back?

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 09:54 PM
i think it'd be a different case if it involved weapons and **** & self defense on your side is acceptable, only if they're like some physco though. If they hit you, you'd be the bigger man (clique ano) to just walk away cause what you gonna gain from hitting a girl?!But what does a girl gain from hitting a boy? If she can't take it, don't give it. I'll sock any girl who hits me for reasons other than obvious.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 09:56 PM
But what does a girl gain from hitting a boy? If she can't take it, don't give it. I'll sock any girl who hits me for reasons other than obvious.
Well lets put it this way, if I or any other normal person saw you do that, I'd kindly join in and help her.

buttons
28-02-2009, 09:57 PM
But what does a girl gain from hitting a boy? If she can't take it, don't give it. I'll sock any girl who hits me for reasons other than obvious.
oh c'mon it's a girl, aren't we meant to be "weaker" than you guys?? there's no reason really, no excuse other than self defense. If a girl was to hit you would it really harm you?? i don't think so but if that's the way you'd treat a girl then that's fabulous.

Ashhizzle
Tbh, i dont know why everyone is saying its Not wrong to hit a woman?!

Its clearly unacceptable in todays society, althought in the near future i feel the tables will turn, as females are getting more and more violent towards other Men & women.

James!
What's the difference between a lazy wife and West Bromwich Albion?

Nothing - they both deserve to get beaten, and are lucky if they don't.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Well lets put it this way, if I or any other normal person saw you do that, I'd kindly join in and help her.And you'd be in the wrong.

Tbh, i dont know why everyone is saying its Not wrong to hit a woman?!

Its clearly unacceptable in todays society, althought in the near future i feel the tables will turn, as females are getting more and more violent towards other Men & women.I don't care if it's unacceptable? It's not right for a woman to hit a man and get away with it.

oh c'mon it's a girl, aren't we meant to be "weaker" than you guys?? there's no reason really, no excuse other than self defense. If a girl was to hit you would it really harm you?? i don't think so but if that's the way you'd treat a girl then that's fabulous.I think you're being a tad too sexist and bias jen. You're saying a man can take a punch from a woman but not all men can? If a girl was to punch me in the nose, it'd hurt, simple as.

Wootzeh
28-02-2009, 10:00 PM
And you'd be in the wrong.

I don't care if it's unacceptable? It's not right for a woman to hit a man and get away with it.

I think you're being a tad too sexist and bias jen. You're saying a man can take a punch from a woman but not all men can? If a girl was to punch me in the nose, it'd hurt, simple as.
Why would I?

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Why would I?Because if I got punched by a woman it's only fair for me to give her one back. It's called equality. Men get abused by women just as much as women get abused by men. It's wrong for anybody to say 'don't hit a women if she hits you'

Virgin Mary
28-02-2009, 10:03 PM
No, it's illegal and doing such will make you a poof. I'm innocent and defenseless, I don't expect to be attacked by burly men!

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:06 PM
No, it's illegal and doing such will make you a poof. I'm innocent and defenseless, I don't expect to be attacked by burly men!I'm sure you could do some harm ;)

Virgin Mary
28-02-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm sure you could do some harm ;)
And I'm sure you'd rather die with honour than live as a poof!

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:14 PM
And I'm sure you'd rather die with honour than live as a poof!If giving a woman a return receipt then I guess you should put a penis up my rear.

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 10:15 PM
I was simply saying, if she hits you, should you hit her back?

Equality aside though, a guy is going to hit her a lot harder imo. :rolleyes:

dirrty
28-02-2009, 10:18 PM
its all due to women being deemed physically inferior to men by society. because of this, hitting them or any physical violence should be the last resort when nothing else can be done (i.e restraining them, running/walking away etc.).

edit; also, theres no such thing as equality as it doesn't exist.

concretespoon
28-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Just as the title says. I mean this in certain circumstances of course. It seems women can hit men but men can't hit women back?

There has been a recent incident lately that has made me think about this. This incident was between Chris Brown and Rihanna. It was alleged that Rihanna gave Chris herpes, so he hit her. If a man were to give a woman herpes, I'm sure she would give him a slap or maybe even worse.

So my question to you is, is it right to hit a woman or not? Give your answer and a reason why.

The fact that she gave him herpes is just a big rumour and has not been verified by a reliable source at all.

As for the main question, it's tough. This type of thing is such a contradiction because women demand equal rights, then hide behind traditional women views most of the time.

But as for hitting a woman, I'd have to disagree. It's been a proven fact that women have a completely different build than men and in general are weaker (sorry girls who take offence to this, but it's the way it is), so as far as a man hitting a woman, it's clear that he (most of the time) is the more stronger.

I see it the same as a woman hitting a disabled person. It's wrong, right? But if a disabled person hit a woman it would be different, because the disabled person is most of the time the weaker person, and that sort of automatically generates sympathy for them.

buttons
28-02-2009, 10:19 PM
I think you're being a tad too sexist and bias jen. You're saying a man can take a punch from a woman but not all men can? If a girl was to punch me in the nose, it'd hurt, simple as.
hmm not being biased/sexist at all lol just saying generally guys think women are weaker and if they're so weak how come some of them punch their women? i don't think it's right for anyone to fight at all & if a girl hits you you should just leave it it's common sense, obviously if they harm you get something done bout it instead of hitting back, it's the same in any situation rly.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:28 PM
hmm not being biased/sexist at all lol just saying generally guys think women are weaker and if they're so weak how come some of them punch their women? i don't think it's right for anyone to fight at all & if a girl hits you you should just leave it it's common sense, obviously if they harm you get something done bout it instead of hitting back, it's the same in any situation rly.Weak men hit their girlfriend/wife because they are immoral and disgusting. Of course I mean in the situation of a man hitting a woman and not the woman hitting the man.

Men are deemed physically superior to women but women can hit hard too. My friends mum smashed a glass in her husbands face and he gave her a black eye for it.. next day he had people outside his front door threatening to put him in hospital. That sort of situation is wrong.

Ask yourself this. If a women bodybuilder hit a 150 pound man.. then he hit her back, is it wrong?:rolleyes:

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Ask yourself this. If a women bodybuilder hit a 150 pound man.. then he hit her back, is it wrong?:rolleyes:

That's out of context though, if it was in a real life scenario like you provided, with a bottle etc. then it's more subjectable to debate.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:33 PM
That's out of context though, if it was in a real life scenario like you provided, with a bottle etc. then it's more subjectable to debate.Bottle or fist, it's dangerous.

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I know I just mean using 'woman bodybuilders' as an argument is somewhat unrealistic.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:41 PM
I know I just mean using 'woman bodybuilders' as an argument is somewhat unrealistic.Google says no.

http://tosic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/woman_bodybuilder.jpg

LoveToStack
28-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Google says no.

http://tosic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/woman_bodybuilder.jpg

That guy can obviously handle himself though. :8

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 10:52 PM
That guy can obviously handle himself though. :8Is that before or after she's snapped his neck and put him in hospital? ;)

Kipp
28-02-2009, 11:00 PM
I'll hit a woman back if she hit me.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 11:01 PM
I'll hit a woman back if she hit me.I salute you brother.

Jordy
28-02-2009, 11:13 PM
It's completely wrong in today's society whether you agree with that or not. If you want to risk getting into trouble with the law, lose your friends and make a complete idiot of yourself, hit a girl and the above will happen. I don't really care about whether it's right that they can hit us and we can't retaliate the same way, the point is that you don't do it because it's wrong, you don't question it. Frankly with an attitude like yours, you're going to be hit by a lot of women very soon and when you hit them back, I expect you'll also be beat up by some real men.

Anyway, a simple reason for this is because Women are far more vulnerable than men, they often don't have the strength or height of men. I see it as punching a small child. If an 8 year-old ran up to me and punched me I certainly wouldn't punch him back, that is also wrong. I'd probably ignore it or intimidate him some other way. For the reason being it's wrong and he's vulnerable.

Excellent2
28-02-2009, 11:22 PM
It's completely wrong in today's society whether you agree with that or not. If you want to risk getting into trouble with the law, lose your friends and make a complete idiot of yourself, hit a girl and the above will happen. I don't really care about whether it's right that they can hit us and we can't retaliate the same way, the point is that you don't do it because it's wrong, you don't question it. Frankly with an attitude like yours, you're going to be hit by a lot of women very soon and when you hit them back, I expect you'll also be beat up by some real men.

Anyway, a simple reason for this is because Women are far more vulnerable than men, they often don't have the strength or height of men. I see it as punching a small child. If an 8 year-old ran up to me and punched me I certainly wouldn't punch him back, that is also wrong. I'd probably ignore it or intimidate him some other way. For the reason being it's wrong and he's vulnerable.Some real men? I am a real man. Women hitting men shouldn't be allowed and shouldn't accepted, therefore I will retaliate. I know for a fact my friends wouldn't dislike me because a few feel the same way. Women ask for it a lot of the time by punching, slapping, and even pulling hair. Todays society even deems pushing a girl over for slapping you, wrong. It's total nonsense. If you think you're a real man for not hitting a girl, go ahead, you won't go far in life. I choose not to cower or even walk away from someone who hits me, woman or man. It is my right to hit back and I will abuse it :)

flatface
28-02-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't think it's right to hit male or female, unless your being attacked and need to defend yourself of course :P

Jord
01-03-2009, 12:05 AM
depends what woman if its a angry man woman yes it will stop her hitting you because she will get shocked your fighting back for once etc

If its a clam person whos abit angry no

Ashhizzle
01-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Some real men? I am a real man. Women hitting men shouldn't be allowed and shouldn't accepted, therefore I will retaliate. I know for a fact my friends wouldn't dislike me because a few feel the same way. Women ask for it a lot of the time by punching, slapping, and even pulling hair. Todays society even deems pushing a girl over for slapping you, wrong. It's total nonsense. If you think you're a real man for not hitting a girl, go ahead, you won't go far in life. I choose not to cower or even walk away from someone who hits me, woman or man. It is my right to hit back and I will abuse it :)
real men dont hit women, fool.

Excellent2
01-03-2009, 12:27 AM
real men dont hit women, fool.So why are you condoning women hitting men? :S

Jordy
01-03-2009, 12:41 AM

So why are you condoning women hitting men? :SHe isn't. Violence is never right but the point stands, it is not acceptable to use any violence against women.

Although the term 'Real men' is more of a concept than an actual definition of a person, the point still stands, a real man would not hit a woman. A real man is what you may also know as a 'Gentlemen', the common phrase is 'Ladies first'. You're not a real man at the end of the day and more to the point you don't know or understand what one is.

Would you let a lady through a door first or would you treat the lady as if she was just a man?

Pyroka
01-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Depends, did she once have balls.

GommeInc
01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
For self-defense if the crazed female has gone psychotic :) Or when they're being totally unladylike.

Trinity
01-03-2009, 01:55 AM
If a woman actually hits a man, as in trying to cause him harm, not just a random girl slap, then she should be hit back. Simple.

Also:

nothing wrong with hitting a women imo. if she says she isn't going to cook me dinner or do the washing up then they deserve a hit to the face.

01-03-2009, 03:42 AM
no .

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 04:55 AM
Its never right to use violence, except for one circumstance and thats if you're getting physically attacked.

JIHAD

What a stupid thread, no! Even if they hit you in the face you should never hit them back.

why not they demand equal rights but don't accept equal roles so tbh women should either accept being treated like men or accept being treated like women not pick and choose what bits they like of each init yearrr

what you gonna gain from hitting a girl?!

boner

edit; also, theres no such thing as equality as it doesn't exist.

most intelligent thing I ever read on here other than my own posts

Anyway, a simple reason for this is because Women are far more vulnerable than men, they often don't have the strength or height of men. I see it as punching a small child. If an 8 year-old ran up to me and punched me I certainly wouldn't punch him back, that is also wrong. I'd probably ignore it or intimidate him some other way. For the reason being it's wrong and he's vulnerable.

Im 5'7 weigh just over 9stone so about par witth girls I know so surely I aint allowed to get hit either strut out flick hair n glitter sparkle behind my heels on red carpet

Absently
01-03-2009, 05:03 AM
it's not right to hit a woman, nor is it right to hit a man, yeah if it's playfully and their gonna do it playfully back.. but if a woman attacks you, most men ar gonna be able to stop the woman, so just stop them, but don't hit them.. or just run away.

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 05:12 AM
WHAT IF THEY LIKE IT

Absently
01-03-2009, 05:30 AM
WELL THEN GO AHEAD HAV SUM FUN! AINT IT OBVIOUS?

BlueEyedSarah
01-03-2009, 06:33 AM
In my opinion it is not right for a man to hit a woman and a woman to hit a man, why resolve issues with violance?

Virgin Mary
01-03-2009, 08:34 AM
For self-defense if the crazed female has gone psychotic :) Or when they're being totally unladylike.
I'm afraid hitting Naomi Campbell would be a futile attempt! She'd throw a car at your sorry ass GommeInc!!

Crimson
01-03-2009, 09:20 AM

No, never.

imo if your being attacked by a girl theres easier and fairer ways of defending yourself, Self defense is not hitting them back, its stopping them from hitting you, I.e Restraining with arms behind back.

So naive.

It looks to me like you've been brought up in a stigmatised family that havn't really ever thought about equality and are extremely traditional (I.E the corrupt 40s.)

I dont think it's right to hit anyone, however if it came to the point where you need to hit someone for your own defense then it wouldn't cross my mind to hit a woman or a man - and if anyone was in the same situation then I'm sure it wouldn't cross theirs either.

Oohh dear. Well, like the first thing I said - this has just reinforced it :)

Lee.Norman
01-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Its never right to use violence, unless its self defence, or defending someone else who is being physically attacked.

Stability
01-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Of course not, however it is not right to hit men either.

Wootzeh
01-03-2009, 12:05 PM
So naive.

It looks to me like you've been brought up in a stigmatised family that havn't really ever thought about equality and are extremely traditional (I.E the corrupt 40s.)

I dont think it's right to hit anyone, however if it came to the point where you need to hit someone for your own defense then it wouldn't cross my mind to hit a woman or a man - and if anyone was in the same situation then I'm sure it wouldn't cross theirs either.

Oohh dear. Well, like the first thing I said - this has just reinforced it :)
I wouldn't say I'm extremely traditional, but I'm traditional and that's how ive been bought up. Nothing wrong with that is there?

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 12:44 PM
I hit my female friends all the time same as the males they quite like it really - a couple of them even swing for me just so I hit them back but they're kinda freaky anyway. I treat women like men, right down to getting them behind and wait no not that bit my mistake only a gay does women

Excellent2
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
He isn't. Violence is never right but the point stands, it is not acceptable to use any violence against women.

Although the term 'Real men' is more of a concept than an actual definition of a person, the point still stands, a real man would not hit a woman. A real man is what you may also know as a 'Gentlemen', the common phrase is 'Ladies first'. You're not a real man at the end of the day and more to the point you don't know or understand what one is.

Would you let a lady through a door first or would you treat the lady as if she was just a man?So why is it acceptable to use violence against men? This whole argument is a contradiction because women demand to be treated equally to men, hence why 'womens rights' were enforced. If a women doesn't want to get a punch, she shouldn't throw it. I wouldn't go out and smack a girl for no reason whatsoever.. I was simply saying, if she hit me, she'll get one back. Granted, I could do more damage but thats like saying a 300 pound man could do more damage to me so he shouldn't hit me.. but, because I'm around 200, I can hit him?

'Gentlemen' is simply an overused term for a kind man. Of course I'll open a door for a woman because it's become the thing to do. However, I don't see why I should because she's quite capable of doing it herself.

I'm tired of women being treated like babies who can't fight back. Women can do just as much damage as men, fact. Size doesn't matter because a women can still knock a man out if she hit him in the right area.

Who are you to say I'm not a real man? I have the genetics and physicality of one? What you meant to say was, I'm not standing for this difference crap no more.

If a woman actually hits a man, as in trying to cause him harm, not just a random girl slap, then she should be hit back. Simple.Thankyou.

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 12:59 PM
'Gentlemen' is simply an overused term for a kind man

Gentle
men

N-Dubz
01-03-2009, 01:09 PM
We spent all that time trying to be equal to men and somehow men still come out thinking their stronger. What makes your punch so different from ours? I'm sure we could do just as much damage.

Don't say if a woman was putting your life at risk or attacking you uncontrollably you wouldn't hit her because seriously we're all meant to be equal. The thought shouldn't come to mind that "shes a woman, i cant hit her back!"

I mean it's not right to hit anyone for no reason, but if I were a man and a girl were attacking me I'd hit her back.

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Going by your sig I'd say you're quite fond of womanbeaters

ljhosts.com
01-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Women who hit men are ****** lol serious not right its wrong

Crimson
01-03-2009, 01:20 PM
I wouldn't say I'm extremely traditional, but I'm traditional and that's how ive been bought up. Nothing wrong with that is there?

With now-a-days society, yes there is alot wrong with that.

N-Dubz
01-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Going by your sig I'd say you're quite fond of womanbeaters
GLAD YOU NOTICED. :D

Technologic
01-03-2009, 01:55 PM
I got slapped by some ultra-religious muslim girl the other day at school because i was gay, so i slapped her right back across the face.

buttons
01-03-2009, 02:01 PM
I got slapped by some ultra-religious muslim girl the other day at school because i was gay, so i slapped her right back across the face.
that's fine, she's muslim

Edited by Garion (Forum Moderator): Please do not post racist comments.

Virgin Mary
01-03-2009, 02:03 PM
poor zahrina

Crimson
01-03-2009, 02:06 PM
that's fine, she's muslim

LOLLL!

leah
01-03-2009, 02:07 PM

Obviously men are stronger than women and pack more of a punch, I think men should never hit women, and I don't think I could ever hit a bloke, unless he like cheated on me or something or did something terrible.

Bun
01-03-2009, 02:29 PM
wow. gay vs muslim, that sounds exciting.

Technologic
01-03-2009, 02:34 PM
wow. gay vs muslim, that sounds exciting.

She went and told my head of year I was being racist but instead she got told off for not respecting other's views

Trinity
01-03-2009, 04:15 PM
So why is it acceptable to use violence against men? This whole argument is a contradiction because women demand to be treated equally to men, hence why 'womens rights' were enforced. If a women doesn't want to get a punch, she shouldn't throw it. I wouldn't go out and smack a girl for no reason whatsoever.. I was simply saying, if she hit me, she'll get one back. Granted, I could do more damage but thats like saying a 300 pound man could do more damage to me so he shouldn't hit me.. but, because I'm around 200, I can hit him?

Truth.

Thankyou.

You're welcome :)

RedStratocas
01-03-2009, 04:50 PM
no. for all you saying "why can women hit men then?" its because women are generally weaker. if the woman hits you and it actually hurts, then i guess you have a right to hit back since its self defense? but lets face it, if you get a slap to the face, suck it up.

Four
01-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Only is the girl is going proper psycho and your life is in danger, you would hit her until she at least stops.

Not if its just a slap or a punch, just laugh it off.

FlyingJesus
01-03-2009, 05:04 PM
How about if she's ugly anyway I mean it's not like you're messing anything up

Excellent2
01-03-2009, 06:01 PM
How about if she's ugly anyway I mean it's not like you're messing anything upI deem this as acceptable.

Immenseman
01-03-2009, 06:06 PM
no of course you can't.

Wootzeh
01-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Care to elaborate on what's wrong about it?

Suspective
01-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Its not right to hit anyone, unless its self defence.

I think it doesent matter if your a man or woman

efq
01-03-2009, 06:40 PM
I'd only hit or throw a woman off me if it happened like this.

She was hitting/slapping/kicking whatever me and I had told her many times to stop and if she didn't then i'd push her away/throw on the floor and then if she gets up again and continues then bang.

Excellent2
01-03-2009, 06:54 PM
no. for all you saying "why can women hit men then?" its because women are generally weaker. if the woman hits you and it actually hurts, then i guess you have a right to hit back since its self defense? but lets face it, if you get a slap to the face, suck it up.A slap is nothing but it still doesn't give the women a right to do it. She deserves something back.

Suspective
01-03-2009, 07:01 PM
A slap is nothing but it still doesn't give the women a right to do it. She deserves something back.

yh exactly :D

Wootzeh
01-03-2009, 07:04 PM
A slap is nothing but it still doesn't give the women a right to do it. She deserves something back.
If it bothers you that much, get her done for assault.

Excellent2
01-03-2009, 07:07 PM
If it bothers you that much, get her done for assault.I'm sure a nice little one-to-one chat would do it.

GommeInc
01-03-2009, 10:20 PM
I've hit a girl when she went psyco and attacked me. This was on the school bus (private school bus, so only students and a bus driver). She's one of these girls who you can safely say is a insert female dog worditchy moo. Her arse of a brother was slapping me in the ears which was incredibly painful, so I asked her kindly to tell him not to and she said "No, why should I?" so when he carried on, I got my ruler out and hit him round face with it and she lurched at me so I whacked her with it. Am I meant to be bullied by someone who clearly acts the opposite of a lady? I've also been reported by her for supposedly hitting her with a reasonably sharp metal ruler where she grabbed it off me for no reason but the idiot didn't realise it's quite sharp round the edges and cut her hands open. The fact she hurt herself and reported me to the school is apparently a normal thing to do :rolleyes:

Pah, re-awakened old memories of someone who can be hit by a train for all I care.

GoldenMerc
01-03-2009, 10:21 PM
no, never.

Pyroka
01-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Depends if it's part of the foreplay. ;)

drama
01-03-2009, 10:47 PM
it's such a double standard lol, theres always a push to be less sexist but then it's socially unacceptable to hit women which just proves that everyone is still a bit sexist as thats viewing as un equal

Ladygaga
01-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Yes. But only if they do something wrong. For example, go and sleep with another man. You hit them so they dont do it again. If it works for children, it works for women!

Scribbles-.
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM
it depends on how bad the thing iss TBH but like its against the law for a male to hit a female but its not against the law for a female to hit a male

PaulMacC
01-03-2009, 11:45 PM
If it was someone I didnt know yes, but if I knew them then no.
That only depends if they hit me first and how hard it was and if they kept going at it.

Soy
01-03-2009, 11:51 PM
It's not morraly right to hit anyone,

though if attacked by a woman you should defend yourself

Wootzeh
01-03-2009, 11:56 PM
It's not morraly right to hit anyone,

though if attacked by a woman you should defend yourself
Does defend necessarily mean hit them back though?

Xarea
01-03-2009, 11:58 PM
I don't like the way that it is perceived that because they are women, you can't touch them. If a woman hit me / slapped me etc. along those lines (hasn't happened yet), I wouldn't think twice about hitting them back, i'd just do it.

Excellent2
02-03-2009, 01:17 AM
I don't like the way that it is perceived that because they are women, you can't touch them. If a woman hit me / slapped me etc. along those lines (hasn't happened yet), I wouldn't think twice about hitting them back, i'd just do it.Exactly where I'm coming from.

Does defend necessarily mean hit them back though?Well yes if they won't bugger off.

Trinity
02-03-2009, 01:52 AM
it depends on how bad the thing iss TBH but like its against the law for a male to hit a female but its not against the law for a female to hit a male

Not sure what the law is in Canada, but in this country (along with many others) the law is exactly the same for both sexes.
Not many men would get the police involved if they were attacked by a woman though, they probably see it as a sign of weakness.

GoldenMerc
02-03-2009, 02:58 AM
if a women hit me id just hold there arms so they didnt do it again, screw hitting them back thats not right but if they were hitting me with like a wepon idk what id do but hitting a women is like wrong

,Jewelz
02-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Well it's never really right to hit someone, but I wouldn't agree to the term "never hit a woman" cuz it's sexist so yea... if you can hit a man then you can hit a woman

RedStratocas
02-03-2009, 05:00 AM

pffft. a slap is more of a message than it is an act of violence. for the most part, you'd have to deserve it to get a slap from a girl.

le harry
02-03-2009, 01:24 PM
A slap is generally 'wake up to yourself'. If she slaps you and you retaliate then the slap was obviously justified in the first place.

Barmi
02-03-2009, 02:06 PM
What are you chattin' about? Complete and utter rubbish. If you want a complete run down of assault/battery and the defence of provocation, just ask. But don't go talking crap about English law; and Canadian law is not too far removed from that of the English.

Basically, the answer my answer to the question is "it depends". Of course I wouldn't unless I could reasonably rely on a defence such as provocation. But the law does not draw a male/female distinction any further than a test of reasonableness... so I wish people would stop talking about this male/female bollocks.

Kent
02-03-2009, 03:46 PM
if they're not in the kitchen or cleaning then a good backhand is essential!

Ramones
02-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Of course I wouldn't unless I could reasonably rely on a defence such as provocation. .

haha would you really think about your a level law lessons when in a situation like that? If you do i think it denies the whole purpose of provocation and makes it pre-meditated!

Barmi
02-03-2009, 09:32 PM
It is no more right for a man to hit a woman than it is for a woman to hit a man. All of this gentleman/chivalry stuff is irrelevant crap. Yes, most people expect men to show a higher degree of restraint... but it's crap nonetheless.

haha would you really think about your a level law lessons when in a situation like that? If you do i think it denies the whole purpose of provocation and makes it pre-meditated!
Actually you're right, I wouldn't. Pre-meditation would be irrelevant, because I would not rely on a defence of provocation unless I was facing a murder conviction. Why? I would be laughed at if I did.

No, I didn't study any criminal law at A-level. Thank you for bringing up the mistake. Keeping terminology separate is difficult at times... and mistakes happen. :D

Ramones
02-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Actually you're right, I wouldn't. Pre-meditation would be irrelevant, because I would not rely on a defence of provocation unless I was facing a murder conviction. Why? I would be laughed at.

No, I didn't study any criminal law at A-level. Thank you for questioning my lapse, even though a different technicality is first evident. I would have felt like a right numpty letting that sit there.

You are a little harsh killing girls who slap you yeah.

Barmi
02-03-2009, 09:41 PM
You are a little harsh killing girls who slap you yeah.
Just a little! :D

(But by the looks of Rihanna when she was beaten up, I think someone failed at trying to kill her.)

Disaronno
02-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes.

If a bloke A hit bloke B and bloke B hits back, it is fine, if a woman hits a woman it is fine, if a woman hits a man it "must be bad" cos she done that but if a man hits a woman "what a ******, hitting a woman"

If they deserve a punch, yes.

If they come at you with a blade or a plate lol or a weapon then deff yes.

If they hit you, yes (not punch more slap)

If a girl kept lamping you then yes a punch

alexxxxx
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
It is obviously wrong for anyone to hit anyone.

And a woman attacking a man is as serious as a man hitting woman. There should be gender equality that many women believe they don't have.

But domestic violence figures that show 1/6 victims are men and 30 men a year are killed by their wives, so lets not think this is a one-way thing like many people believe.

I personally wouldn't hit a girl back because, generally, they are weaker than men (although i've met a few girls who are more manly than me), unless i was unable to restrain them or if they were trying to hit me with a blunt object (like a rolling pin) and i couldn't get away (say like a woman was hitting me with a frying pan and i was up against the wall and couldn't get away - that's self-defense.

culturist
02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
yes, yes and yes...
why shouldn't we be able to? ;)

lisar
02-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Any man who hits me would only get a whack back.
So, if I am able to hit him back for hitting me, then sure. Let him hit me if I hit him first.

However, if it wasn't called for, then yes, I will call the feds. I don't care how 'sorry' he is.

I only agree with men hitting women if there's a necessary reason. Or the woman hit them first.

Dinner not being on the table, being drunk, ridiculous excuses aren't tolerable in my book.

[DC]eption
03-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Fighting in general is ********. But if a women started on me i would never consider hitting her. Where as a man i wouldn't hesitate.

GoldenMerc
03-03-2009, 12:37 AM
eption;5649065']Fighting in general is ********. But if a women started on me i would never consider hitting her. Where as a man i wouldn't hesitate.
cos your hard.

Stefy09
03-03-2009, 04:18 AM
If it was some combat fighting special forces dyke then yes kk and if its my sister then I'll smack her to hell and back

leah
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
if a women hit me id just hold there arms so they didnt do it again, screw hitting them back thats not right but if they were hitting me with like a wepon idk what id do but hitting a women is like wrong
Yeh, I think what Ross said is ok, but Boys pack harder punches and are genrally stronger which is why it's not right.

GoldenMerc
03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Boys body's are mode held up, they are born with more muscles than women.

Jamie!
03-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Of course it's acceptable, they need to be shown who's boss every now and again.

GommeInc
03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Yeh, I think what Ross said is ok, but Boys pack harder punches and are genrally stronger which is why it's not right.
Not unless you're in a fight with one of these manly women, who punch like a boy, if not harder :D

buttons
03-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Not unless you're in a fight with one of these manly women, who punch like a boy, if not harder :D
you're meant to take it like a man!!!
wow omg lol at the people that think a womans place is in the kitchen, (i can't cook btw...) it just shows really the guys on here that you would want to be around and who you wouldn't wanna be around. It's suprising the ones that said they would hit back a girl, even ross said he wouldn't and that's gotta mean something .. :rolleyes:
no matter if it's girl v girl boy v boy girl v boy whatever, no-one should retaliate they should leave it and the agressive one will be dealt with, right?? obviously if it's some physco tryna kill you that's a different excuse but the guys saying they would do it even from a slap or just to "put them in their place" aren't cool or funny sorry :(

Casual
03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
depends who it is aswell

Crimson
03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
wow omg lol at the people that think a womans place is in the kitchen, (i can't cook btw...) it just shows really the guys on here that you would want to be around and who you wouldn't wanna be around. It's suprising the ones that said they would hit back a girl, even ross said he wouldn't and that's gotta mean something .. :rolleyes:
no matter if it's girl v girl boy v boy girl v boy whatever, no-one should retaliate they should leave it and the agressive one will be dealt with, right?? obviously if it's some physco tryna kill you that's a different excuse but the guys saying they would do it even from a slap or just to "put them in their place" aren't cool or funny sorry :(

House-husbands?

Excellent2
03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
All those who say no to violence have probably never been involved in physical conflict. Once you've taken a punch from a few people for feeble reasons, you begin to realise that it's needed in most cases.

If you got bullied by some boy, you'd just walk away? Hell no, you need to show him you won't stand for it.

Anyway, back on topic. The majority of men are bigger and stronger than women but don't disregard big women, ie fat, muscly. I think in todays society people associate these types of body types to only suit men.

buttons
03-03-2009, 08:01 PM
All those who say no to violence have probably never been involved in physical conflict. Once you've taken a punch from a few people for feeble reasons, you begin to realise that it's needed in most cases.

If you got bullied by some boy, you'd just walk away? Hell no, you need to show him you won't stand for it.

Anyway, back on topic. The majority of men are bigger and stronger than women but don't disregard big women, ie fat, muscly. I think in todays society people associate these types of body types to only suit men.
i have been hit by a guy before 2 new year ago he just swung at me but i left it & he got charged with assualt (did it to other people too) n if i hit back i would've been charged too

Oleh
03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
It is right, if they hit you first, if they want to be equal they can be treat'd equal, simple

kuzkasate
03-03-2009, 09:54 PM
In my opinion whoever hits women is a sissy & stupid. I have no respect what so ever to people who hit women. Ofcorse, if a woman was pointing a gun at your head I think you would hit her & other times. But I would never hit a woman. Unless I am about to die.

Middlesbrough
03-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Tbh if a girl ever hit me i would just hold her arms so she dosen't do it again at the end of the day (trying not to be sexist) Boys are generally better at fighting and girls, also have a bigger punch

FlyingJesus
03-03-2009, 11:15 PM

Most people who get bullied deserve it tbh

[DC]eption
03-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Modern day society is ********. Too PC. Nothing wrong with traditional values.

And to HHGS.Net never once did i say i was hard? Grow up you mug, there is a difference between thinking your hard and defending your self, if anything i would try avoid the fight in the first place but if it came to it then i ain't going to stand there and take it.

dirrty
03-03-2009, 11:22 PM
people get bullied as they can't stand up for themselves in the first place lol.

GoldenMerc
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Do you know why people hit each other?
Its a sign to show power, authority. you saying you would hit a female meaning you want more power than that female, Just shows your a ****** if you hit a girl. I dont say no to violence LOL, cos i suppose you never can with the people around coventry. But hitting a women is just a deffo no :)

Jamie!
03-03-2009, 11:41 PM
You're going the right way for a slapped bottom.

buttons
03-03-2009, 11:43 PM
yeh that's alright

FlyingJesus
03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Do you know why people hit each other?
Its a sign to show power, authority. you saying you would hit a female meaning you want more power than that female, Just shows your a ****** if you hit a girl. I dont say no to violence LOL, cos i suppose you never can with the people around coventry. But hitting a women is just a deffo no :)

And wanting to overpower a guy is totally normal and straight

Casanova
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Yes it's completely right.

I see it as women want equality yet they complain if a man were to retaliate?
If there is cause then you should hit back, like if you were being hit by a women why not hit her back? What gives her the right to hit you but expects to remain untouched?

Women should not dish what they can NOT take.
I disagree with domestic violence, no matter what sex they are.

GoldenMerc
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Yes thomas
no
well
I suppose its alright to stick up for yourself
but going around smacking people just as you see them like people do in cov just isnt right in the head

Jamie!
04-03-2009, 12:01 AM
yeh that's alright
:love7::love7::love7:

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless comments.

[DC]eption
04-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Yes thomas
no
well
I suppose its alright to stick up for yourself
but going around smacking people just as you see them like people do in cov just isnt right in the head

When i said i would stick up for myself you was a sarky little *******.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

GoldenMerc
04-03-2009, 01:09 AM
eption;5651274']When i said i would stick up for myself you was a sarky little *******.
cry yourself to sleep child.

[DC]eption
04-03-2009, 08:07 AM
cry yourself to sleep child.

*REMOVED*

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards forum members.

GoldenMerc
04-03-2009, 03:20 PM
eption;5651601']*REMOVED*
Bullying, when your the one saying you'd punch a female. aww is it cos if a male hit you you'd run of.
what a shame.

Crimson
04-03-2009, 05:07 PM
eption;5651152']Modern day society is ********. Too PC. Nothing wrong with traditional values.

And to HHGS.Net never once did i say i was hard? Grow up you mug, there is a difference between thinking your hard and defending your self, if anything i would try avoid the fight in the first place but if it came to it then i ain't going to stand there and take it.

May be bollacks but it is what it is. Generally traditional values are frowned on.

[DC]eption
04-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Bullying, when your the one saying you'd punch a female. aww is it cos if a male hit you you'd run of.
what a shame.

I think youl'l find i sayd i would never hit a women but if i got hit by a man i wouldnt hesitate to hit the man back. :eusa_wall

Read the posts before you start being a muppet x

Abbie.
04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
nooo its wrong to hit a woman under all circumstances, men are alot stronger than woman and its just abusing power

Geraint
04-03-2009, 05:44 PM
why not? women can hit men so why can't men can hit women? sexist, if you ask me, but I am a rather silly person.

Wootzeh
04-03-2009, 06:30 PM
why not? women can hit men so why can't men can hit women? sexist, if you ask me, but I am a rather silly person.
Go do it at Cardiff see what happens :D

RedStratocas
04-03-2009, 07:58 PM
okay, might get lampooned for saying this, but it is impossible to be 100% gender equal. no one in this thread will admit that there are actually differences between men and women. They have different rights and different laws protecting one another for a reason. rape is a good example of this. hitting IS equal under law, the only difference is social acceptance. its not as simple as "women can hit men, why cant men hit women?" it's biologically proven that women do not have as much muscle strength as men and they can't build mass as effectively as men.

unless for some reason you're a skinny dude fighting a chick on steroids, there's really no reason for a man to hit a woman other than for self defense. yeah if a girl hits you and it hurts you can hit her back i guess. but normally id say suck it up, pansy. ive been hit by my girlfriend who is only slightly smaller than me a bunch of times, it doesnt hurt much. girls are weak. if you are getting beat up by a girl, start working out.

04-03-2009, 09:22 PM
okay, might get lampooned for saying this, but it is impossible to be 100% gender equal. no one in this thread will admit that there are actually differences between men and women. They have different rights and different laws protecting one another for a reason. rape is a good example of this. hitting IS equal under law, the only difference is social acceptance. its not as simple as "women can hit men, why cant men hit women?" it's biologically proven that women do not have as much muscle strength as men and they can't build mass as effectively as men.

unless for some reason you're a skinny dude fighting a chick on steroids, there's really no reason for a man to hit a woman other than for self defense. yeah if a girl hits you and it hurts you can hit her back i guess. but normally id say suck it up, pansy. ive been hit by my girlfriend who is only slightly smaller than me a bunch of times, it doesnt hurt much. girls are weak. if you are getting beat up by a girl, start working out.
amen to that.

Excellent2
04-03-2009, 09:57 PM
but going around smacking people just as you see them like people do in cov just isnt right in the headI never once said anything about just going round hitting a girl?

[DC]eption
04-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I never once said anything about just going round hitting a girl?

He cant read posts properly and seems to have an obsession with starting arguments over the internet :) I wouldn't worry about it.

Captain
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
YES DAMNIT. FEEL MY WRATH BIT**

iAdam
05-03-2009, 07:48 PM
If all this equal opportunities stuff is really taking affect in society and women believe that man and women are equal then you should be able to, having said that I would never hit a woman, in self defence or spur of the moment.

Ramones
06-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Typical hypocritical women-ical

BOBBAH
06-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Why not? Thats basically saying a woman can beat up a man.. but a man can't defend himself? What's happened to discrimination and sexism?wots happened 2 morals an common sense? girls are physically inferior 2 ***MOST**** men (ya sry gurls i know u h8 2 hear it but its true) so thts jus wrong.

imagine a 28 year old hitting a 4 year old. jus the same as a guy hittin a gurl since they iz not as physically advanced (MOST of da time)

unless its a woman tryin 2 mug ya or sommat or she just randomly attacks ya out of no where then ya its ok

PEACE OUT from ya boi BOBBAH!

Crimson
06-03-2009, 11:22 PM
wots happened 2 morals an common sense? girls are physically inferior 2 ***MOST**** men (ya sry gurls i know u h8 2 hear it but its true) so thts jus wrong.

imagine a 28 year old hitting a 4 year old. jus the same as a guy hittin a gurl since they iz not as physically advanced (MOST of da time)

unless its a woman tryin 2 mug ya or sommat or she just randomly attacks ya out of no where then ya its ok

PEACE OUT from ya boi BOBBAH!

Erhm.......

Moh
07-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Only if the woman hits you and..

If it doesn't hurt:
No, don't hit them - pretend it hurts and make them feel like they won (If you laugh, they will just hit you again)

If it hurts:
Yes - Beat them with a stick!

beth
07-03-2009, 12:48 AM
backhand the *****.

BOBBAH
07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Erhm.......Wa u sayin? U tryin 2 sstart sommat?

beth
07-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Wa u sayin? U tryin 2 sstart sommat?
lolz 'ard.

Hiro
07-03-2009, 02:11 AM
Yes, yes it is.
If she's out of line, give her a smack.
Just like they can knock some sense into men.

Arch
07-03-2009, 03:40 AM
Not unless she hits you first hardddd

Mr.Papparazzi
08-03-2009, 10:44 PM
I beat my wife and kids, I find it acceptable

Crimson
09-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I beat my wife and kids, I find it acceptable

My idol.

Swinkid
09-03-2009, 09:20 PM
My idol.
Mine too <3333

On topic and some sense,

If they hit you and its hard, then it should be allowed.

untrustus
09-03-2009, 09:23 PM
yeah it's all good of course. if you can't win the argument at least you have your fists etc.

Smarteh.
09-03-2009, 09:27 PM
There is naturally nothing to say you cannot hit a women/girl. Its just alot of people say that your a puff if you do it or bla bla bla. But ive never hit a girl anyway.

e5
11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
no its not rite
dusnt stop people though.

i just think that if ppl r gonna do they r gonna do it lol.

no1 shud hit anyone but im not being sexist, but it's been proven that men are generally stronger than women so they will cause more damage, although women could do the same damage, they dnt do it as hard with bare hands etc and r sort of a bit nicer about it. women sort of do a "ur bad" slaps and men just punch to hurt in all honestly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!