PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Woo got my 1st ban today :D

Martin
01-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Albeit only a 2 hour ban, stil lim pretty proud of it. The reasoning may you ask? well i was playing a rare grabber on one of my clones and of course was lucky enough to win the top prize of a hc sofa. The owner wasnt too happy about this and did they "ususual" thing of kicking and banning :)

anyway not happy at this I decided to make a couple of scam rooms for her. I have always done this in the past when people have scammed me, and many 1000's of other habbos do the same ( I have recieved a few myself :( - i have never scammed)

Anyway to my shock almost straigt away after this my habbo d/cs and I am left with this:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Inappropriate Name/Room/Group Ban: 2 Hours (id: 4584173)", and it will expire at 01/03/09 09:38.

How dare they ! of all the millions of scam rooms on habbo they had to choose mine :( what is habbo coming to when you get banned for making a scam room . pfft rant over. I lost a HC and was banned for 2 hours what more could i want!

Thread closed by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent any further arguements and rulebreaking.

colourpot
01-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Congratulations (:

Fifteen
01-03-2009, 09:15 AM
well if someone reported it staight away they're going to ban the person for harrsment, say if it was done yesterday and the person only reported today you wouldn't get into trouble and the rooms would just be removed.

sly on them scamming you though, maybe you should only bet people who you know are safe.

Kyle
01-03-2009, 09:41 AM
dont gamble on habbo, about 90% of all rare grabbers are scams, especially the throne ones.

btw your account was unbanned 3 minutes ago

Martin
01-03-2009, 09:56 AM
ah i seee. it was the girl that reported me. pfft. I won't be betting any more on habbo dont worry :P I will stick to room building.

Anyway I won't let this be. I am going to create her a couple of "user unidentifiable" rooms on my other clones ;)

thanks for your replies. At least I got a preview of what it is like to be banned :)

Twist
01-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Congratulations - you are now part of an exclusive club of people who also don't give a ****.
2 hours? What are you, an addict? Get over yourself.

Edited by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Martin
01-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Congratulations - you are now part of an exclusive club of people who also don't give a ****.

I never said I was saddened at being banned lol. I just didnt know the mods/support staff were that alert/good at their job. Plus its not like I didn't have clones to fill in that missed 2 hours ;)

Jarkie
01-03-2009, 11:11 AM
lol! Like klye said, don't gamble! ;P

Ali
01-03-2009, 11:12 AM
umm, well done? haha.
i remember when i got my first ban i cried.

Twist
01-03-2009, 12:03 PM
dont gamble on habbo, about 90% of all rare grabbers are scams, especially the throne ones.

btw your account was unbanned 3 minutes ago
That -rep coming from you was hilarious.

Immenseman
01-03-2009, 12:07 PM
awww lol unlucky

Ardemax
01-03-2009, 12:15 PM
tbh dont make scam rooms

-Craig,,
01-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Lol well done, i got this a while back

culturist
01-03-2009, 06:04 PM
congratulations :)

also don't trust rare grabbers
only the ones owned by very trusted people ;)

Immenseman
01-03-2009, 06:09 PM
it's all downhill after your first ban!!

Faboosh
01-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Well done..

drama
01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
baaaadman

culturist
01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
after ur first ban
lost witness puts u on his hate list

bonnnnnnn ;)

ecstasy
01-03-2009, 06:52 PM
it's all downhill after your first ban!!

i got banned loads before, but im good now :eusa_ange
so i didnt go downhill ;)

LoveToStack
01-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Ive not had a 2hr ban in about 3 years, I always get banned for avoiding the filter. Got banned for avoiding it to post phone numbers in GBs and then again for avoiding it in the hotel to trick people into being flooded. :(

Habboish
05-03-2009, 04:07 AM

You post **** everywhere

You dont deserve a account on this *Removed* forum..

Edited by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

luce
05-03-2009, 07:39 AM
I get a couple of 2 hours bans but once the muted me for swearing (why have a filter for people who don't want to see it!!!??) and then i got permed i'm like lol ok? so i complained and got it taken off an hour later :eusa_wall

Laggings
05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
You can now get banned for making Scam rooms. You can also report scam rooms and get them removed. Bad choice on your part to do this. Hope the ban taught you something.

PS: I wouldn't be proud of any ban.

Zebroid
05-03-2009, 04:16 PM
[sarcasm]congrats![\sarcasm]

really nothing to be proud of...

CrazyColaist
06-03-2009, 09:47 AM
its nout big god. ive had 2 hours 1 day 7 days 1 month and a forever ban

its no big bloody deal. OOOH I GOT BANNED :L no.

Blinger1
06-03-2009, 10:10 AM
its nout big god. ive had 2 hours 1 day 7 days 1 month and a forever ban

its no big bloody deal. OOOH I GOT BANNED :L no.
Well aren't you ******* cool?

Martin
06-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Sheesh, I regret ever posting this now. I didnt expect to get a backlash of sarcasm. I just didnt know that You could get any type of ban for making a scam room, and wanted to post here. Sorry to anyone who I may have upset. perhaps just ignore the thread title next time :rolleyes:

Martin
06-03-2009, 01:30 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): If you have a reputation problem please report it in the appropriate thread.

Laggings
06-03-2009, 02:45 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Martin
06-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Wow post of the year laggings :rolleyes: Do you think you are habboxforums answer to jeremy kyle or something? If my thread upset you in any way I am terribly sorry. I don't know why you seem to want to voice your opinions so loudly? Not everyone is the same. As a person relatively new to this forum, all I want to do is get along with everyone. But people like you who seem so determined to be pedantic and just plain rude to someone who hasnt done anything to personally makes me quite upset. Your -rep was completely undeserved. And yes I do know where the appropriate thread to post rep problems is and I didn't need to use the search button :)

Laggings
06-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Wow post of the year laggings :rolleyes: Do you think you are habboxforums answer to jeremy kyle or something? If my thread upset you in any way I am terribly sorry. I don't know why you seem to want to voice your opinions so loudly? Not everyone is the same. As a person relatively new to this forum, all I want to do is get along with everyone. But people like you who seem so determined to be pedantic and just plain rude to someone who hasnt done anything to personally makes me quite upset. Your -rep was completely undeserved. And yes I do know where the appropriate thread to post rep problems is and I didn't need to use the search button :)

So what does that bolded sentence mean?

Green sentence: I'm not using caps, am I?

Red sentence: I'm not being rude. I'm saying the truth. You can't be coming on a forum and saying, woot I got banned, then talking about your revenge spam rooms, and expect people to actually like you.

Purple sentence: I -rep'd you because I feel your thread/post was completely stupid and uncalled for.

This forum isn't your personal playground to make sad posts and expect people to give you sympathy. If you want to get far in life, you have to know that.

Accipiter
06-03-2009, 04:40 PM
My first ban was a perma ban for T&C, ^^.

God i miss that cactus and area table from that account -giggle.

dannyboymed
06-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Hmm, I'll remember that if I'm ever going to make scam rooms about a person. But that's pretty much never.

CrazyColaist
06-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Well aren't you ******* cool?

yh. xxoxooxox

Ardemax
09-03-2009, 08:36 PM
moral of the day: don't get banned

Laggings
09-03-2009, 08:44 PM
LOL You brought back the dead thread :(

Ardemax
09-03-2009, 08:59 PM
how is it :S

last post was 3 days before mine

Twist
10-03-2009, 03:39 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult others.

Twist
10-03-2009, 03:41 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post or be rude towards others.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!