PDA

View Full Version : HabboFansite.NET - NEW STUFF!

Cushioned
01-03-2009, 08:14 AM
http://habbofansite.net

I'm going to post what I put on the website.

Hey there! Well, I'd like to make a few announcements as to what is currently going on with HabboFansite and its staff....

Firstly, I would like to congratulate our new Co-OWNER, DJ FLAME! Let's give him a round of applause! *clapping*
He is going to bring a lot to the site, aswell as a team of staff to DJ and uhh.. oops..

Well now that I've gone and said that - I come to my second announcement! We are soon going to be launching a WHOLE NEW site that will include a radio, news, events and all of that sort. And since we are doing this, you may be wondering if we will be hiring. The answer is...dundundun... YES! Once we kick off the site, apps will be open for all sorts of positions.

My third point, is going to be about an ALL NEW and UNIQUE feature we are adding to the site. With the kickoff of the new website, we are going to also bring to you an AWESOME system that well.. Frankly I'm not going to tell you >:]

Fourthly!! After a good 4 months of running, the topsites will come to an end. It had a great run but now it is growing old and rundown. With the launch of the site you will not be seeing the topsites on the website anymore. It is not generating enough interest and therefore we've got to cut it.

We are looking forward to these updates, and hope that you are too. Thanks for reading this and make sure to check out the font generator! :]

Hope you'll like the new feature coming this week, and all of the things like radio, news, events etc we are adding. Make sure to apply for jobs once we've renewed the site!

Suspective
01-03-2009, 08:19 AM
I actually like it! :P
Good Luck.

engaged
01-03-2009, 09:11 AM
the banner in the corner.. isn't in the corner.
also i hope you have a broadcasting license.

Cushioned
01-03-2009, 09:29 AM
I actually like it! :P
Good Luck.

Thanks! :)

the banner in the corner.. isn't in the corner.
also i hope you have a broadcasting license.

I set it to work in my resolution just for now because I'm taking it down in like a day or 2 so I don't really care :P

Jayke
01-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Good look babz.

You might get closed down dude, so it burst your bubble.

Cushioned
01-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Good look babz.

You might get closed down dude, so it burst your bubble.

...? And why is that?

Kipp
01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
I actually like the site, good luck with it.

Cushioned
04-03-2009, 12:45 AM
I actually like the site, good luck with it.

Thanks mate. We're adding a new feature sometime soon!

We've paid a coder to code it so we're expecting to have it within a bit :)

nooblah123
04-03-2009, 02:36 AM
:P I like it XD good luck with it!

Blinger1
04-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Shouldn't the site only be shut down if the host is in the UK? Seeing as thats where these PPL people are from??!!

Cushioned
05-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Shouldn't the site only be shut down if the host is in the UK? Seeing as thats where these PPL people are from??!!

Pretty much. It really is just the UK radios that are being shut down.

And I'm American by the way ;)

Blinger1
05-03-2009, 06:21 AM

For the UK hotel or websites hosted in the UK?

Blinger1
05-03-2009, 06:21 AM

Cushioned
06-03-2009, 03:40 AM

Well I think it's more the Habbo UK fansites. Sulake jumped on all the official sites and made sure to shut down their radios etc since it's breaking the law to not have a license.. I find the law to be really stupid because they still allow webhosts to sell shoutcast servers without requiring them to buy a license. LOL

Blinger1
06-03-2009, 04:21 AM
well, it is not illegal to sell the shoutcast servers since you can legally TALK without breaking some ******** law.. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!