View Full Version : COMPETITION - WIN £50.00 GBP

ThisNameWillDo!
01-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Hello, I am going to be running a competition on my website from today. Basically, the top registered user on the champions board by April 1st will win £50.00 GBP!

Payments will be made through PayPal only, so ensure you have PayPal for when you win.

Person with the most high scores by that day wins the £50.00.

The winner will be announced on the website, here, on other forums and also the winner will get a PM.

Website: http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk (http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk/)

Winner of last competition: EnisChenis (£10.00 - Paid)

Anyone cheating will be caught, banned, removed and not included.

Good luck!

- Vince.

ThisNameWillDo!
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
By the way, if there are any suggestions for other competitions you guys might have, like high score on a certain game or something totally different, please post it here or PM it to me. It's quite hard to get almost 80 high scores so.. All your ideas help.

ThisNameWillDo!
07-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Some of you are getting very close now, nice!

blanky12!
07-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Some of you are getting very close now, nice!
If people havn't commented back, it's usally for a reason, and that is that this site is FAIL.

ThisNameWillDo!
07-03-2009, 11:56 AM
If people havn't commented back, it's usally for a reason, and that is that this site is FAIL.

Ah good, was waiting for a flamer to keep bumping my thread :D You sir, are wrong, from this forum I have received a lot of active users now, and scoring many high scores. Also, how many times have you posted that on my threads now? Grow up. :rolleyes:

Cisse9
07-03-2009, 12:05 PM
No point in entering these,

the winner is always a family member of his or something.

Fehm
07-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Im bored of hearing about this site :L

ThisNameWillDo!
07-03-2009, 12:12 PM
No point in entering these,

the winner is always a family member of his or something.

I laugh at you. I only have one family member on this website, and they haven't even won any yet.

Fehm
07-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I laugh at you. I only have one family member on this website, and they haven't even won any yet.

Where all still bored of you anyway, doesnt even look good :S

RyanDOT
07-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Just saying, proof you sent payment to last winner?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!