PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Values Help needed

Open?
01-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey,

How would I get a status script where it auto shows the image pointing up or down or just the line saying its stable? automaticly, like when the rare is edited up it will point up and green, and when its going down it will go down..

If that cannot be done, is their a way to add an option for the person editing the rare to pick if its stable, going up, or down?

Also for categorys, I tried

$get_rares = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `rares` WHERE `catid`='1'") or die(mysql_error());

But it continues to show all the rare value categorys... ?

Also, How would I be able to have latest updated rares, Like on a box on the website so people can check whats being updated...

Kindof like on Habbozone.com

Please help me?

Shibby-Shabs
12-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Also, How would I be able to have latest updated rares, Like on a box on the website so people can check whats being updated...

What do you mean on a box...

GeekSRV
12-03-2009, 10:56 PM
What's the table structure?

Mr-Trainor
15-03-2009, 12:49 PM

I'm not sure how to do this by script but even Habbox don't have this - you have to enter it manually.

alv4
21-03-2009, 06:30 PM
I have the same problem with the category... show me all...
About this:

How would I get a status script where it auto shows the image pointing up or down or just the line saying its stable? automaticly, like when the rare is edited up it will point up and green, and when its going down it will go down..

I add a new camp in the admin panel and the show_rares and its ready... i can send you if you want but is in spanish :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!