PDA

View Full Version : [Building] HAFTA - Twilight

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 04:33 PM
This is my twilight room. its the scene where he takes bella home (read stickys)
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo192/IanBRAP/HAFTA2.png

.ZzZzZ
03-03-2009, 04:36 PM
It's great but one bad thing ? Add some furniture to the corner where those HC Furniture things are however it's great and looking good 9/10

TopManTim
03-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Add some wildlife to that forest ;)

or marzipan men :lol:

Alkaz
03-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Very nice :) Maybe a dog or something and some patches or rugs under some of the plants would enhance it alot better.

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
but the forest is ment to be dead and no life there atall lol

.ZzZzZ
03-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Oo okay dokey

TopManTim
03-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I meant it as in they're vamps and eat animals but nvm

Immenseman
03-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I find the room way too boring, a little bit enclosed of and then some plants placed around the room.

Kipp
03-03-2009, 05:25 PM
The room looks cool, well done.

Kyle
03-03-2009, 05:33 PM
very monotonous. too many trees not enough house. if he never sleeps why is there a matress? the stickers don't add any spice to the room at all, just list the attributes of your room and give us useless information that we don't want to know. Who cares if she seems amazed by his talents? I'm not amazed by your room making talents tbh

luce
03-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Yeah spread out the stuff it looks very dived atm i duno it just doesn't seem very twilighty :D

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 05:51 PM
very monotonous. too many trees not enough house. if he never sleeps why is there a matress? the stickers don't add any spice to the room at all, just list the attributes of your room and give us useless information that we don't want to know. Who cares if she seems amazed by his talents? I'm not amazed by your room making talents tbh

have you seen the film? because it explains this scene of the film and he has a matress in room. can i do anything to please you :| dont bother looking at my work if all you do is cuss it because i try ;|

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 05:52 PM

Yeah spread out the stuff it looks very dived atm i duno it just doesn't seem very twilighty :D

its erm a forest? :S a forest isnt meant to spred out :S

Edited by mlp16 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit the previous post within the 15 minute time limit.

Kyle
03-03-2009, 05:55 PM
have you seen the film? because it explains this scene of the film and he has a matress in room. can i do anything to please you :| dont bother looking at my work if all you do is cuss it because i try ;|
no i havent seen the film but i didnt understand why there was a matress if he didnt sleep, dont get agressive :rolleyes: yes its a forest but you havent concentrated enough on the house imo

Con
03-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Just a few things:
Edwards room is upstairs and faces the forest, The doors do not face the forest as they face the exit road back onto the main street.
The whole house is enclosed by trees and is meant to be secluded.
Try moving the house into the centre of the room and put the trees surrounding the house.

It would look better if you made it 2 floors if you can stack well :P
And in Edward's room he doesn't have a piano, it's outside his room in a corridor. (Unless it is in the film, but it isn't in the book :O)
Also, he doesn't sleep so doesn't have a mattress. If he did it wouldn't be a hoboes/grungey mattress. Use a romantique bed/chair thing as that's the thing he has in the film.
He doesn't have a street lamp/toilet/sink/mocha machine/food trolley/tv in his room. He simply had a Chair/lounger, large music player with 100's of CDS:)
If you add more to the house it will look alot better and you can then spread the trees out around it :P

/twilight obsessed rant :D

EDIT:

In the book he has a sofa/chair
In the film he has a lounger style chair. NO bed. As Bella actually says 'No bed?' which is when he tells her about the not sleeping thing :P

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Just a few things:
Edwards room is upstairs and faces the forest, The doors do not face the forest as they face the exit road back onto the main street.
The whole house is enclosed by trees and is meant to be secluded.
Try moving the house into the centre of the room and put the trees surrounding the house.

It would look better if you made it 2 floors if you can stack well :P
And in Edward's room he doesn't have a piano, it's outside his room in a corridor. (Unless it is in the film, but it isn't in the book :O)
Also, he doesn't sleep so doesn't have a mattress. If he did it wouldn't be a hoboes/grungey mattress. Use a romantique bed/chair thing as that's the thing he has in the film.
He doesn't have a street lamp/toilet/sink/mocha machine/food trolley/tv in his room. He simply had a Chair/lounger, large music player with 100's of CDS:)
If you add more to the house it will look alot better and you can then spread the trees out around it :P

/twilight obsessed rant :D

EDIT:

In the book he has a sofa/chair
In the film he has a lounger style chair. NO bed. As Bella actually says 'No bed?' which is when he tells her about the not sleeping thing :P

he does have a tv in his room.. and a white matress if you look again

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 06:02 PM
and also, it has the trees all around hence the windows thats why.

Edited by mlp16 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit the previous post within the 15 minute time limit.

Con
03-03-2009, 06:08 PM
oh right, well the tv isn't mentioned so I forgot about the film :P
But there is no bed as he does not sleep.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/chicago/edwardbella112408.jpg
^ Desk, tv, chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct79LUuH-Js&feature=related
^ rubbish quality, but still no bed. Small room.

EDIT: also the 'mattress' is a white lounger chair. Looks like a Habbo's Romantique chair.

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 06:11 PM
alright well i tried my hardest cant some people just wish me luck i tried. i mean ive just been permed i tried with the furni i had for god sake ;l

Con
03-03-2009, 06:13 PM
we were just giving you some pointers to help you win.
But good luck anyway :P

TopManTim
03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
alright well i tried my hardest cant some people just wish me luck i tried. i mean ive just been permed i tried with the furni i had for god sake ;l

people are just trying to help you make your room better....

no need to be so ungrateful

Faboosh
03-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I like it :)

Immenseman
03-03-2009, 08:43 PM
just because you got permed doesn't make the room any better lol

IanBRAP
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM
i aint saying that. im saying i tried my hardest with the furni i had because ive just been permed and lost everything. so i tried and hopefully i win i guess ;l

Blissa
04-03-2009, 12:44 AM
It makes me laugh that you're all saying "Amazing room, Great room" etc. When I posted my room and you all said "There's too many Yukkas" and it had less than this room /and/ my room is set in a Jungle? And you tell me that my room wasn't imaginative/creative? I've also seen that type of Glass building done many times. Any way, I don't like the room much.

Kyle
04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
i aint saying that. im saying i tried my hardest with the furni i had because ive just been permed and lost everything. so i tried and hopefully i win i guess ;l
if you're looking for sympathy you're on the wrong forum

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
It makes me laugh that you're all saying "Amazing room, Great room" etc. When I posted my room and you all said "There's too many Yukkas" and it had less than this room /and/ my room is set in a Jungle? And you tell me that my room wasn't imaginative/creative? I've also seen that type of Glass building done many times. Any way, I don't like the room much.

have you seen twilight before? 1) theres aglass house because the house on twilight is glass *Removed*. 2) your yukkas havnt got space between to walk threw or nothing. its just yours doesnt tickle my taste buds sorry love if i dont win ill get over it.

thanks for your opinion.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Blissa
04-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Lol, that's where you're mistaken Ian because my yukkas do have spaces to walk between. Have you seen Indiana Jones before? There's a jungle and an Aztec pyramid/temple in the film... Thanks for your opinion too. ;)

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Lol, that's where you're mistaken Ian because my yukkas do have spaces to walk between. Have you seen Indiana Jones before? There's a jungle and an Aztec pyramid/temple in the film... Thanks for your opinion too. ;)

thats ok, yours just doesnt work for me, since when does indiana jones take a type write, 8chairs and a table and stuff camping?:S because all the films i seen havnt noticed that before:)
thanks again for the opinion but you or your opinion means nothing to me xo

Immenseman
04-03-2009, 05:17 PM
both of the rooms are crap ok

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:27 PM
both of the rooms are crap ok

and wheres your room :S?

Accipiter
04-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Erm blissa, isn't the house set in a canadian forest? Which kinda stretches on for miles >_>.

Just put a cute little path through it our something ian :). with lamp posts nd stuff.

Immenseman
04-03-2009, 05:29 PM
They have been made and one of them will win. I would tell you the password to the one on Immenseman but I can't remember it. Your room obviously isn't crap but you and Naomi were getting a bit hyper so someone had to snap you out of it and I decided I was the man for the job. It's just incredibly dull, if you can't take honest opinions due to being insecure or whatever then HabboxForum really isn't the place for you.

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:32 PM
They have been made and one of them will win. I would tell you the password to the one on Immenseman but I can't remember it. Your room obviously isn't crap but you and Naomi were getting a bit hyper so someone had to snap you out of it and I decided I was the man for the job. It's just incredibly dull, if you can't take honest opinions due to being insecure or whatever then HabboxForum really isn't the place for you.

i can take opinions but blissa is just saying that because i said her room is useless, plus its ment to be dull because its a forest lol. and liam, its a dark forest with no guidence lol :P

Immenseman
04-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Well then dull rooms don't tend to win, best of luck anyway.

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:38 PM

thankyou, and you :)

Kyle
04-03-2009, 05:42 PM
this is true:eusa_danc

IanBRAP
04-03-2009, 05:43 PM

why are you being so harsh kyle :l

Immenseman
04-03-2009, 05:43 PM
my mountain and boat were the best

Kyle
04-03-2009, 05:48 PM
why are you being so harsh kyle :l
lol? funny that you point me out when I quoted something that IMMENSEMAN posted.....!!!!!!

my mountain and boat were the best
yes, yes they were! :Ocass14

IanBRAP
05-03-2009, 01:04 AM
lol? funny that you point me out when I quoted something that IMMENSEMAN posted.....!!!

yes but you quoted about somthing that counts as my room thats why.

BOBBAH
05-03-2009, 01:06 AM
thts a kool room but dnt really like twilight if u kno wut im sayin yh

Kieeran
05-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Put the dividers in middle of room and cobbles around it so you can square it off so it looks more of a building

-iBraderz
06-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey
Nice Design.
I Like THe Choice Of Furni.
Well Set Out.
Good Luck With Winningg!

IanBRAP
07-03-2009, 12:16 AM
i might do that lol

IanBRAP
15-03-2009, 08:42 PM
thank you ibraderz

Japan
16-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Its very nice but make the house bigger and remove some trees =)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!