PDA

View Full Version : Testers wanted.

Ladygaga
03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Hello Guys,

I need a few testers, www.yourteenarea.com/blog - Please have a look around and tell me what you think, sign up and tell us about the features, really give us all you can.
I know flamers will say, "OMGZ NO U CANNOT GO INTO THIS MARKET COS I IS COOL" but the reason behind this website is because this social networking website is for teen, built by teens. It listens to the users and will add/remove things. This means that the teens are in control of the site and this is something they love.

Please include what colour donator you would like as i will pick 1 or 2 random people to receive donator status. :eusa_danc

Fehm
04-03-2009, 03:25 PM
i dont like it :S Lol xD
Looks horrible :S

Jamesy
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
It truly does. Use some form of edge smoothing on the curves and pick a font that doesn't look like a 3 year old has been let loose with a crayon and a can of red bull.

Then address the poor quality image for the "WIN" bit and the awful colour choices.

Swinkid
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I Do not think this will become popular, due to the fact of the layout. I Think it's a good conecpt idea, just the quality of it is poor.

Good luck in the future, Many thanks, Swinkid.

Protege
04-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Hello Guys,

I need a few testers, www.yourteenarea.com/blog (http://www.yourteenarea.com/blog) - Please have a look around and tell me what you think, sign up and tell us about the features, really give us all you can.
I know flamers will say, "OMGZ NO U CANNOT GO INTO THIS MARKET COS I IS COOL" but the reason behind this website is because this social networking website is for teen, built by teens. It listens to the users and will add/remove things. This means that the teens are in control of the site and this is something they love.

Please include what colour donator you would like as i will pick 1 or 2 random people to receive donator status. :eusa_danc

Who you, or your "organization"?

Blob
04-03-2009, 06:25 PM
WOW WE CAN WIN POPCORN

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Mikey
04-03-2009, 06:46 PM
it's an alright site, name on it is gibsonmichael.

blue donator :)

Fehm
04-03-2009, 06:54 PM
You can grab an amazing prize for yourself and one friend! We are giving away a 3 course meal for two at Frankie And Benny's and to top the night off, straight
after we will give you and your friend cinema tickets to watch a film of your
choice!

Ooo theres no Frankie and Benny's near me, and why would teenagers want to go out on a 3 course meal as a competition prize ^^ lol

iJoe
04-03-2009, 07:10 PM
WOW WE CAN WIN POPCORN

No if you look it's something diffrerent

Ooo theres no Frankie and Benny's near me, and why would teenagers want to go out on a 3 course meal as a competition prize ^^ lol

At least they're trying, they might take a mate or give it to parents?

It looks alright, I might register later :)

Blob
04-03-2009, 07:18 PM
No if you look it's something diffrerent

At least they're trying, they might take a mate or give it to parents?

It looks alright, I might register later :)

Yes but it says WIN then a picture of popcorn.

And i was joking.

Ladygaga
04-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

Anyone willing to help? if so, please add me on msn for a chat :)
[email protected]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!