PDA

View Full Version : A new low for habbo's?

Lost_Addict
03-03-2009, 11:25 PM
this is just a topic about decentsy hence why i posted here.

i swear a few years back if you won a prize you actually won it!

in two days i have been scammed 2t's on the rare grabbers.
now i dont exactly play much anymore but it gets on my nerve how people get away with this, and now with the baan fuction you cant do/say anything to get your own back, or warn others.

now is this just me or is the habbo public going down hill.

sorry for my little rave here just wanted to get it of my back

Immenseman
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
People will do anything to scam. Rare grabbers are now renowned for scamming hence why I'd never play in unless I personally knew the owner.

Lost_Addict
03-03-2009, 11:28 PM
lol the sad fact is, both of these people were on my freinds list :P

Immenseman
03-03-2009, 11:30 PM
should have watched them pay out first before you played

Lost_Addict
03-03-2009, 11:31 PM
ya.
but still i made my leaving room today ..... a giant pacman XD

Immenseman
03-03-2009, 11:31 PM
lmao very nice. shame you have to quit because of a minority, you just need a good group of friends and you'll enjoy it again.

Lost_Addict
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
nah im not quiting because of them XD, i have nt played for 2 years now i just came back to make my amazing room, t o tied down with GCSE's and stuff.

lol add to the scams a giant globe.. whats that even worth rofl.

OhLiam
04-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Habbo scamming has gotten alot worse but it's always been around, the fact is if you give your furniture to someone you don't know then it's your fault. Your basically walking into it. The fact is Habbo is alot like real life, would you go up to someone in real life and hand them over money? I don't think so..

But yeah I'm sorry to hear that your view on Habbo is just scam scam scam. There are alot of nice people on there you just have to get to know them before trusting.

mlp16
04-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Habbo scamming has gotten alot worse but it's always been around, the fact is if you give your furniture to someone you don't know then it's your fault. Your basically walking into it. The fact is Habbo is alot like real life, would you go up to someone in real life and hand them over money? I don't think so..

But yeah I'm sorry to hear that your view on Habbo is just scam scam scam. There are alot of nice people on there you just have to get to know them before trusting.

Yea, you can trust me im a nice person

Laggings
04-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Mike is amazing.
Even though I DIDNT GET TO PLAY THE GAME TODAY I saw him giving out free shizzle.

I still think I should GET A CHANCE TO WIN SOME FURNIZZ.

:)

Lost_Addict
04-03-2009, 07:55 AM
lol i know theres alot of good people, someone called kiera came in my room and bought all my junk to help me make my pacman room lol, she gace me about 250 credits for junk XD.
just thought games have got alot worse :P

Accipiter
04-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Your just in with the wrong crowd ^^ My hole list basically know each other when ever i see a minimail sent to a list i see half of mine on it :D!

So yh their are good communities.

e5
04-03-2009, 04:34 PM
u dnt get the safe ppl like me on habbo nemore

culturist
04-03-2009, 05:29 PM
true - it has become a bit of a joke
and i hate the kick and ban feature (unless using it myself) ;)

but...
all you will get from the moderators is "its your own fault - sorry"
it would be a different story if they got scammed :P

Immenseman
04-03-2009, 05:33 PM
u dnt get the safe ppl like me on habbo nemore
e5 safe:S:S:S:eusa_danc:P There are safe Habbo's but people know there is no negative sanction enforced upon them if they do scam. You'd probably find a lot of scammers are in their later teens because they just don't care lol.

[DC]eption
04-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Tons of scammers on it. I know alot of honest people :) and personally wouldn't go so low to say i would give a prize if i had no intention of giving it. People are quite sad really. But you do still get the nice ones... occasionaly

Hazzles
04-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Yeah it sucks.
The way I think about it though is would the person be actually willing to lose whatevs it is.
Like if theres a throne in a 1cred grabber its obv a scam.
In most cases if theres a hc in a grabber its a scam.
I have crap in mine so I'm all to happy to lose it, it may not be as popular as one with a big prize but would you rather win something not as good and actually get it or win something decent and get kicked and banned?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!