PDA

View Full Version : The Undying...

Hiro
05-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Grr. got to KT and fail ******* healer didn't heal someone that was ice blocked. /gkick.
Annoying tbh, when you're one kill away.

But tbh, I don't want the achievement, I know out guild can do it, but cba to go through it again, all I want is druid helm :<

Charles
05-03-2009, 11:14 PM
We managed to get it again (second group) this week. Hearts were beating! Attempts in previous weeks sucked though, the stupid deaths make me cry. For example, we had our RL on Heigan stop while dancing and /rw FOCUS, little did he know the dance phase was still going on and tadaa! :)

Hiro
06-03-2009, 12:52 AM
We managed to get it again (second group) this week. Hearts were beating! Attempts in previous weeks sucked though, the stupid deaths make me cry. For example, we had our RL on Heigan stop while dancing and /rw FOCUS, little did he know the dance phase was still going on and tadaa! :)

Aye, just a kick in the gut on our first PROPER attempt at it, we lose one guy due to crappy healing on KT.
Probably people in the state of mind like "its only KT, we should be fine" or something.
And in all fairness, I'm not that bothered for it, just annoying that we got that far.
Bloodsail Admiral <3

DrLacero
06-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Grr. got to KT and fail ******* healer didn't heal someone that was ice blocked. /gkick.
Annoying tbh, when you're one kill away.

But tbh, I don't want the achievement, I know out guild can do it, but cba to go through it again, all I want is druid helm :<

That's kinda harsh :S

Mind you, with 3.1 looming and the loss of the drakes I guess people are a little touchy about losing a once in a week attempt lol.

Hiro
06-03-2009, 02:06 AM
That's kinda harsh :S

Mind you, with 3.1 looming and the loss of the drakes I guess people are a little touchy about losing a once in a week attempt lol.

I don't want the drakes lol.
Im happy with my 280% instant cast. ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!