PDA

View Full Version : HAFTAs - MOULIN ROUGE! - HELP :)

visa.
06-03-2009, 12:28 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hycgg8.png

some of you may have seen my entry for HAFTAs category b (rooms design). i'm looking for some help to get my room to the attention of the judges. apparently you can submit rooms you think are good along with your own entry so if you think my room is good and have the time, please submit it to habbo.

Send Entry to:
[email protected]
Subject Line:
HAFTA - B - 11
Email Body:
my habbo name: (your habbo name here)
room owner: bravi
*please attach the above screenshot*

let me know if you sent it in and if you want me to submit a room you've made as well. i would love to help others out too. thanks!

jase

Ardemax
06-03-2009, 06:48 AM
shur jase

no problemos

luce
06-03-2009, 07:47 AM
sure thing i'll do it now :D +rep for the room (if i can)

visa.
06-03-2009, 07:54 AM
thank you aled and thank you lucy!
+rep if i can to both of you for quick response and making my morning nicer :)

ecstasy
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
all sent :)
+rep for the room too

Kipp
06-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Done, rep+ for the room. :)

visa.
06-03-2009, 09:17 PM
thank you to you two and +rep for the help to both :)

TopManTim
06-03-2009, 10:08 PM
is this habbo in general or cool rooms?

how can you torment some for their lives being habbo then spend so much time effort and threads on trying to win this competition? hypocrite :$

visa.
07-03-2009, 12:39 AM
is this habbo in general or cool rooms?

how can you torment some for their lives being habbo then spend so much time effort and threads on trying to win this competition? hypocrite :$
what? when did i torment someone for their "lives being habbo"? -rep for random accusation...

TopManTim
07-03-2009, 02:41 PM
well you're awful to blissa all the time

i think it's evidenced in your ban reason on visa being "a variety of reasons, the forefront being the campaign of harassment you have run throughout the hotel for the past six or seven years."

visa.
09-03-2009, 06:35 AM
well you're awful to blissa all the time

i think it's evidenced in your ban reason on visa being "a variety of reasons, the forefront being the campaign of harassment you have run throughout the hotel for the past six or seven years."

what? that has nothing to do with this. blissa and i have made up anyways, so i don't know what you're on about. we actually do go back quite a way whether it's up or down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!