PDA

View Full Version : i need an EASY video editing program. :)

beth
07-03-2009, 12:23 AM
hi, i've made a documentary that i was sponsored for, but i need to edit it now, and i'm completely stuck.
i have adobe premiere, but i can't use it.

i basically need it to be able to speed up/slow down video / change the audio of the clip.

they're the main things i need :)
cheers +rep to all that help.

Scaz-,,,-x
07-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Windows movie maker does all that stuff and it's really eassy to do if you wanna slow or speed up things go on video effects and click speed up double or slow down half and you can change the volume because i've done it on some of my vids hopes this helps oh and you should already have it on your comp so thats a bonus ! x

PaulMacC
07-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Sony Vegas.

mb-group.net
07-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Windows Movie Maker will speed up and slow down your clip.

Bear in mind when you are slowing down video, you want to use some video with a decent frame rate. Mobile phone video or video taken from YouTube won't be very good for slowing down.

Sameer!
07-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Windows Move Maker, which is free. Or, if you are willing to pay $550 which is around £390 (I've got it, I highly recommend it)

Anvrew
07-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Who buys Windows Movie Maker? :S
I can't use mine anyway... crashed everytime I leave it idle for 10 seconds. Same with my MSN -.-

Repeat
07-03-2009, 12:45 PM
If you are paying, i reccommend 'Sony Vegas' Is has alot of things to use to edit. Adobe premire is a good one, but it is confusing to use for some people.

If you are looking for a free one, windows movie maker is ok.

beth
08-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Windows Movie Maker will speed up and slow down your clip.

Bear in mind when you are slowing down video, you want to use some video with a decent frame rate. Mobile phone video or video taken from YouTube won't be very good for slowing down.
it's not phone capture, aha, it's canon camcorder quality (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!