PDA

View Full Version : Anime Naruto

--ss--
07-03-2009, 09:36 PM
When are the final episodes from 210 - 220 gunna be aired on American TV? I want them dubbed, i've seen all the prior episodes already and cba with subs cause the japanese voices are sooo annoying :(.

Jord
07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
OMG OMG FIRST PERSON ON THE FORUM WHO LIKES NARUTO DUBBED SAME AS ME

I hate the jap voices to

and Not sure not a set date yet according to yahoo awnsers, and other sites.

Id say maybe next month :( I check www.dubhappy.com Every day to check if It does come out ill send you the link :)

Neversoft
07-03-2009, 09:52 PM
I oughta shoot you for saying Japanese voices are annoying, but some of them actually are. Only some though! I don't think those last episodes have been dubbed yet and there doesn't seem to be an official dub release schedule either. So your guess is as good as mine. Could be in a week, could be in a few months. Watch Bleach in the mean time.

Jord
07-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I oughta shoot you for saying Japanese voices are annoying, but some of them actually are. Only some though! I don't think those last episodes have been dubbed yet and there doesn't seem to be an official dub release schedule either. So your guess is as good as mine. Could be in a week, could be in a few months. Watch Bleach in the mean time.

Yeh people are saying there doing 10 episodes of the shippuden first befor they let out the other ones.

PaulMacC
07-03-2009, 10:21 PM
What is so wrong with the sub.
It's so good, compared to the dub that is.
I can tell you what happens in those episodes if you want.

But then again those episodes are just a filler sub-plot which isnt entertaining, at all.
It isnt an episode spoiler, just letting you know those episodes are...

Jord
07-03-2009, 11:00 PM
a 13 year old has a mans voice :S thats whats wrong with it.

PaulMacC
07-03-2009, 11:44 PM
In the dub he sounds 2.

Jord
08-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Hes sounds like a normal 13/14 year old in dub...

PaulMacC
08-03-2009, 12:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtd8-PxX8vc
How on earth does the sub sound like a man.
The dub sounds like a girl, the voice actress for Naruto dub is female >:]
They also dont translate the dub properly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-eRa5GIq8

Southe,
08-03-2009, 01:12 AM
When are the final episodes from 210 - 220 gunna be aired on American TV? I want them dubbed, i've seen all the prior episodes already and cba with subs cause the japanese voices are sooo annoying :(.
Nothing wrong with the voices its just you.

Yeh people are saying there doing 10 episodes of the shippuden first befor they let out the other ones.
And i heard they werent gonna bother showing the dub on tv anymore since crunchyroll now sub it weekly and people can watch it there so to make a dub would be pointless for them. CN wanted to get rid of anime of there channel anyway. I think the only way you will see the dubs is on dvds now.

Hes sounds like a normal 13/14 year old in dub...
No he sounds like an annoying tw@t each time he says believe it. Dattebayo dosent translate to believe it. and pauls examples are example on why dubs suck badly ( When they are done by the wrong people ) Before i get accused of things xD

Jord
08-03-2009, 01:38 AM
The japanese dub of the character Naruto is a woman too.

And it sounds way better than sub.

Axel
08-03-2009, 01:39 AM
sub > dub

Jord
08-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Thats your opinion.

PaulMacC
08-03-2009, 01:51 AM
ITS WRITTEN IN STONE.

Bren
08-03-2009, 02:45 AM
sub > dub

Jord
08-03-2009, 03:18 AM
Paul asked you to post that I bet.

Bren
08-03-2009, 04:20 AM
I don't like to watch Japanese things with an American voice. I just can't put the two together as it seems stupid.

Jord
08-03-2009, 02:32 PM
They dont even look Japanese... So It doesnt bother me.

--ss--
10-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Nothing wrong with the voices its just you.
Nope many people agree with me, infact thats why on almost every forum you will go on you will get someone asking for a Dub.
The japanese voices are always high pitched and squeky and dont make sence with whats going on, it's also hard to comprehend whats going on as you have to look at both the text and moving image when it would be easier to listen to it than read it.
Most people that like Subs are the ones who read and like manga, i hate mangas and find them pointless when i can watch it and it'd be more realistic but that's my personal preference and some will and won't agree.

Southe,
10-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Nope many people agree with me, infact thats why on almost every forum you will go on you will get someone asking for a Dub.

But most of the people who ask for the dub have very bad excuses to why they want the dub. And it generally comes down to lazyiness. Im not against dubs but when people refuse to watch the japanese version because it would require more effort thats what annoys me.

The japanese voices are always high pitched and squeky and dont make sence with whats going on,

Not "Always" and the ones that are squeky if you notice, They probably are kids. like naruto for example.. he was meant to be 12/13? And the fact that some characters squeek when they talk dosent put you off whats going on.

it's also hard to comprehend whats going on as you have to look at both the text and moving image when it would be easier to listen to it than read it.

You get use to reading the subs, me and many other people can quiet easily read and watch at the same time. Once again its just something thats takes a tiny bit more effort to do but people dont do it. and a common excuse is, they want to do other things while they watch. Then all your doing is listening not watching.

Most people that like Subs are the ones who read and like manga, i hate mangas and find them pointless when i can watch it and it'd be more realistic but that's my personal preference and some will and won't agree.

Most people that watch the series want to read the manga because thats the one that was created by the author. They arent pointless because manga it takes alot more effort than the anime. Manga they have to actually think up the story and draw it out, where as the animation studios just animate it using the manga as a script.

But your right that its up to people what they like but, Majority of the people that ive spoken to in the past that have only watched dubbed anime has always been down to lazyness thats why im so quick to call people lazy xD

LoveToStack
10-03-2009, 06:08 PM

You never see anyone asking for something subbed because it's always around in greater numbers with subtitles than dubbing. Because there's a much higher demand for subs...
:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!