PDA

View Full Version : My Comic Relief 2009/RND Group

jameslarden
08-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Hello Guys - I have created a new Comic Relief group on habbo UK. I am in the process of creating it but i need your help! Do you have any spare credits lying around? If you feel you could donate some credits to the group, we would be very greatful. All credits will go towards the group, and any donaters will be listed on the group homepage - Many Thanks!

ps. All donations to be given to jameslarden, or you can drop any donations in his Comic Relief Group Donation Room.

Link To Group: http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/49186/id

dogboy123
08-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Cool group

But I dont see why people will suddenly start donating credits to a group, if its not going to comic relief :S

Accipiter
08-03-2009, 01:31 PM
He's got a point, maybe if you did a sponsor'd thing and you put a pound in for ever 10 creds we donate then yeah, but its kinda going to a pointless need which habbo will probs make themselves.

TopManTim
08-03-2009, 01:39 PM
mmmm nice idea but why make a group and stuff if you've not got the creds, just join an already existing one?

dogboy123
08-03-2009, 01:40 PM
mmmm nice idea but why make a group and stuff if you've not got the creds, just join an already existing one?

I think its because he wants to get creds :S

jameslarden
08-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey Guys - Thansk for the feedback!
I understand what you are saying - how will it help? I will be posting useful information on the page telling people how they can donate to comic relief. Ow, also, i wouldn't keep the credits to myself - this was made clear in the original post - Me and my friend are holding a comic relief fundraising party in rl, and we will be donating in real life - i have bought most of the merch so far in rl. The group is to make people aware of what comic relief is all about and how they can donate - I hope this answers your questions! Happy Fundraising!

TopManTim
08-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Guys - Thansk for the feedback!
I understand what you are saying - how will it help? I will be posting useful information on the page telling people how they can donate to comic relief. Ow, also, i wouldn't keep the credits to myself - this was made clear in the original post - Me and my friend are holding a comic relief fundraising party in rl, and we will be donating in real life - i have bought most of the merch so far in rl. The group is to make people aware of what comic relief is all about and how they can donate - I hope this answers your questions! Happy Fundraising!

longer

jameslarden
08-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Sorry - What did that last post mean? Thanks

EDIT: To be honest, i don't know why you have such a problem with me creating this group - If you don't want to donate anything, then thats fine :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!