Kieeran
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM
depends on what kind of category they come under

2LQ
09-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Both trees?

-:Undertaker:-
10-03-2009, 07:48 PM
www.hhgs.net/values (http://www.hhgs.net/values)

have all ecotron valued.

JACKTARD
12-03-2009, 08:23 PM
i would say orange tree about 2-4hcs and pear tree about 4-8hcs

Lee.Norman
12-03-2009, 11:20 PM
www.hhgs.net/values (http://www.hhgs.net/values)

have all ecotron valued.

Just make this clear. This is MY opinion. Not the view of Habbox.

I have been spending a lot of time watching these trades. And they arent happening too frequently. So, if HHGS have their values up already... they are doing one of two things.

1. Basing values of few trades. Meaning they could be innaccurate.

2. Making values up, just to get them on the site quickly. And thats wrong.

The values are varied alot. And there havent been enough trades to get a pinpointed value for either Tree.

Denz28
13-03-2009, 06:27 PM
sold 1 tree (orange) for 16 HC :)

13-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Just make this clear. This is MY opinion. Not the view of Habbox.

I have been spending a lot of time watching these trades. And they arent happening too frequently. So, if HHGS have their values up already... they are doing one of two things.

1. Basing values of few trades. Meaning they could be innaccurate.

2. Making values up, just to get them on the site quickly. And thats wrong.

The values are varied alot. And there havent been enough trades to get a pinpointed value for either Tree.

Actually if you haven't noticed they are being traded a lot. Ive been doing rare values since the start of 2006 and I think I would have a more balanced opinion of whats more accurate.

Rare Values are hardly ever accurate, they are only accurate when the manager feels no updates for that day are needed (which is rare). They constantly change.

If you'd like me to cherry pick at your faults, heres one.

Is it?

I will check that out.

Im fairly sure its a Misc. Rare... as it realised with the Love furni at Valentines day. So its just like a Love sofa etc...

As a rare values reporter thats not a very good standard now is it?, I could go on about how I feel the increase in poor quality comments in the Report Rare Values Forum could also tie in with the large decrease of how many reports get posted nowadays (you haven't had a Normal Rare Values Report in 8 days) but it's a shame ive had to do that, but when someone who has only been in rare values for a few months/weeks(?) accuses me of fixing values, I think its fair.

So hopefully thats an end to it all, no values are ever fixed on HHGS and never will be. The Ecotron furni is very common as nearly everyone on the hotel has had a go at it, so if your telling me its not common maybe you need to improve your reporting.

JACKTARD
13-03-2009, 10:03 PM
no need to be rude.

the rare values staff post their reports in the staff forums, user who arent staff, such as yourself cannot see our reports. Lee writes the most reports out of all the rare values staff, so there's one of your faults, make sure you know what you're talking about before you make comments like that to other users

13-03-2009, 10:06 PM
no need to be rude.

the rare values staff post their reports in the staff forums, user who arent staff, such as yourself cannot see our reports. Lee writes the most reports out of all the rare values staff, so there's one of your faults, make sure you know what you're talking about before you make comments like that to other users

I have managed the department before thanks. If you had any idea what I was talking about, I wasn't talking about your reports, I was talking about public/user reports and how they have dropped.

Oh and I wasn't being rude, but I think its ultimate rudeness when your a rare values reporter to accuse someone/a site of fixing values.

In reference to this;

so there's one of your faults, make sure you know what you're talking about before you make comments like that to other users

Maybe you should replace 'you' with 'myself' as you clearly got the wrong end of the stick.

Lee.Norman
09-04-2009, 12:27 PM
LOL!
(Sorry for bumping the thread. This has just been bought to my attention)

I didnt actually accuse you of fixing values. I was saying that you got the values up extremely fast. And that COULD mean they are innaccurate. And I said, they might have been made up, to get them on the site faster. Implying that the value would be an educated guess, and adjusted later.

As for me being inexperienced. Yeh, I've been in Rare Values since 2004. So I do know what Im on about.
And with regards to my post about being usure on the category of a rare. This is because someone had already raised that point in the staff thread, and it was still undecided. We were working out what category we would put it under.

Get all the facts next time.

09-04-2009, 12:50 PM
You were implying I had fixed the values to get them up quickly, or one of the two. I saw many trades and they turned out to be what Habbox eventually put the ecotron furni up for.

In answer to these (below), both are wrong as I was the one who seen the values and I was the one who added them and I can assure you that their values were based on many trades, and secondly that no values are made up.

1. Basing values of few trades. Meaning they could be innaccurate. [X]

2. Making values up, just to get them on the site quickly. And thats wrong. [X]

It could mean they could of been inaccurate, but they weren't otherwise I wouldn't of added them without enough trades taking place. I don't fix values, have never done, HHGS has never fixed values and has never done and that's all I have to say on ecotron furniture.

Lee.Norman
09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
But I was talking specifically about the trees. You got these values up within a couple of hours! Most people were still trying to get hold of the trees, because after all, the pear tree is 1:2000. So you surely couldnt of seen that many trades.

I was not implying that you fixed values. Merely that you made an education guess to get them uploaded asap, and IF they were based on trades. The number of trades could not have been enough to get an accurate value, in the few hours of the release.

09-04-2009, 01:22 PM
We knew the Pear Tree was going to be very rare, within a few hours I had been in contact with owners of them and people who had bought, I think there were round 3 of them around and the prices I was being told were matching eachother, as always with a new rare/super the price will be unstable and as the panel was new that we recently got made, it had no text part in which I could write they were unstable in which I normally did on the old HHGS panel and when I was Habbox RVM. Although people should know this as rare values sites are guides and are never 100% correct, hence why they get updated everyday on Habbox/HHGS.

Lee.Norman
09-04-2009, 01:39 PM
I agree that they are always very unstable.
All I was saying originally, was that the value was uploaded extremely fast and could therefore be incorrect.
When you uploaded it could be correct. But within 20 minutes it could have changed dramatically. As we all know.
I was stating that as Habbox, we were waiting for a short time for it to settle down, so when we uploaded the value it would be accurate. And unlike to have any dramatic changes. Because most new rares tend to settle down after a few hours, or sometimes even a day.

Shall we leave it there? Before this gets way out of hand.

09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Yes, i'd just like to say that if I wasn't planning on staying on for them few hours I would of waited, I stayed on so I could keep a close eye. :)

katweazel
07-05-2009, 03:56 PM
i want the mushrooms to be less rare ... i want a mushroom...

katweazel
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
My appologies for the last post my sister ..bless ..thought she would use my comp whilst I was out

Edited by Catzsy[Forum Moderator]: Problem noted! Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!