PDA

View Full Version : Lost City Items Released!

Arron
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Today at 17:39 the Lost City items were released!

Screenies coming up soon!

Anemone: 4 credits
Wooden Bar Desk: 3 credits
Wooden Corner: 3 credits
Captains Table: 3 credits
Wooden Chair: 3 credits
Wooden Stool: 2 credits
Large Coral Divider: 4 credits
Small Coral Divider: 3 credits
Rock Wall: 3 credits
Cobbled Stones: 5 credits
Marble Floor Tile: 4 credits
Wooden Window: 3 credits
Aquarium Window: 5 credits

Want to get down in the darkness? If that is a 'monkfish yes', then get your rubbers on and await the Jelly Gardens of Bensalem. Oh and get some new Furni too!

After exploring the great seas of Lemuria and getting lots of treasures and crabs, we have made a MAJOR discovery.
Gottfried led us to a long lost secret; there is a lost city within the ocean depths called Bensalem.

We suspect that Gottfried was teleported there by the Architeuthis, our brand new Collectable teleporter (available until Monday 16th ONLY).
After extensive dips, dives, front crawls and Lostie splashing around, we have only gone and done it - we have found what we believe to be the very outskirts of Bensalem.

Initial reports suggest that this is the infamous Gardens of Bensalem. These miles of lush nature were one of the first wonders of the Habbo World. However they now lurk in the dark depths and been taking over by jellyfish.

Rubber wetsuit. Check. Enthusiastic Seamen. Check. Air tank. Check. Ability to navigate around dangerous jellyfish. Check.
Tomorrow afternoon, you will get the chance to dive the depths into Bensalem!

While we lay anchor, both Lostie and I have brought up some Bensalem treasures for you to splash out on including a new underwater landscape in the spaces section. Get the first load right now in the Catalogue.

Bucho6

Threads merged by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please check there isn't already a thread on the subject before posting:D.

iChaz
09-03-2009, 05:41 PM
nice find, wkd ;)

Zebroid
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
It's not all of it, it says first batch...

Skot
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
NVM POSTED

DELETE PLEASE

Four
09-03-2009, 05:47 PM
niceee like this furni a bit

Arron
09-03-2009, 05:47 PM
It was strange...

I had my catalogue open then I got an alert saying "catalogue closed due to updates" I reopened and saw the Lost City items. That is new in my book.

Sfinx
09-03-2009, 05:59 PM
shame they havvnt added the jellyfish lamp yet
thats my fav piece of furni :D

simplymagic
09-03-2009, 06:05 PM
It's not all of it, it says first batch...

Are they mad in the head? I hate it when they do this. They did it to neon and everyone went spare and yet they do it again with this. I was gunna buy loads but 50p for one cobbled thing is wrong on many levels

luce
09-03-2009, 06:07 PM
meh i was up for that furni before it came out but now i'm like nah just another over priced range :D

ecstasy
09-03-2009, 06:23 PM
got the anemone :D

Ardemax
09-03-2009, 06:23 PM
im not buying anything

probs gonna be a room comp

visa.
09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
im not buying anything

probs gonna be a room comp
fgs yes right on the tail of the HAFTAs

Yannyboy
09-03-2009, 09:09 PM
HOT FURNI! I've just spent over 200 Creds oh the range, Pitty i didnt save more didnt realise there was a seconds batch to come! Got to trade more creds now, DAMN IT! lol

Kipp
09-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Looks good, I might buy some. :)

Arron
09-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Also I'm unaware if this has been posted but a new landscape has been released. It is in relation to the Lost City and looks to be the Aquarium landscape.

Lost_Addict
09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
im going to buy the aquqrium and thats it lol XD

TonyBest
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
i found out about the catalogue closing due to an update last month, didnt post it though as i tought some1 else noticed it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!