PDA

View Full Version : So yeah; moving on

blanky12!
09-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah; so my girlfriend dumped me two-three weeks ago, I wasn't ggreat when she did it though.

she did it via msn, while I was at work. she said

"babe we have to talk"

I said "err yeah, go on"

she said

"basicly, it's not working, i don't want to waste any money to come see you, your the perfect guy and everything; and I really love you, but I can't be with you"

I was HORRIFLD! for the day after she told me, i was crying etc and everyhting.

but now I look back and say to my self "What was the point in going out with her? I had no feelings for her, and she was an absalute (!(")")" at points.

but now; my best friend, who I am always with, she told me yesterday that she loves me and I told her that I love her to, and I really care about her, problem is now she has a boyfriend twice her age.

and her cusen doens't like that and she told me as well yesterday that I'm cute, really nice and everything and that my best friend has a good amount of feelings for me..

and well, I am not to sure of what to do; I'm always out with her, and I work with her, and shes a well pretty, and i love her loads..

what to do?

iAdam
09-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Seems obvious to me what you should do.

Melsia
09-03-2009, 08:57 PM
If you love her then go with that =]

leah
10-03-2009, 12:33 PM
If she loves you and you love her, whats the problem?
her boyf? bah she can bin him :P

blanky12!
10-03-2009, 04:53 PM
If she loves you and you love her, whats the problem?
her boyf? bah she can bin him :P
hope so; she texted me today and said "what do you think of me" and i just randomly replied with something like "with a lot of love, my heart won't be crushed"

she was like awww....

to be honest, I am not that bothered my last GF dumped me, fact is that I didn't actually have any feelings was a bonus I think.. she just killed me the way she did it.

The girl is my best friend; we do most things together, like we was close before the GF happened, and still are todate..

hope we can do something

blanky12!
10-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I've invited her to pub saturday! Working with her tomorrow! probs seeing her thursday... I want to try pus hteh current bf out she knows that he isn't right for her.

GeekSRV
11-03-2009, 09:43 AM
If she's your best friend, Think very carefully before you act - You could loose your friendship if your relationship doesn't work.

What's more important?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!