PDA

View Full Version : Omg :S

Naruto!
09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Well basically, somebody walked straight up to our door and was eyeing up the house for a while, he then knocked and said he was part of a shelter who employs homeless people or summink, and said he was selling things to try raise money so we politley turned him away, as he was talking he was looking behind us to look in the house, then he turned away and walked straight out of our drive without knocking at any other door.. Now I've seen these people before and they apparently are the ones who commit robberies? I'm abit like nervous really cause it was weird but uhh =\

Jack.Lfc
09-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Did you ask to see proof?

Minstrels
09-03-2009, 10:27 PM
He'll watch your house for a few days, jot down the hours your all out and strike in about a month.

dirrty
so he was like inspecting the house quickly??
blimey.

Four
He'll watch your house for a few days, jot down the hours your all out and strike in about a month.

true dat

Jack.Lfc
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM

Im expert at this stuf :lol::lol:
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Joke btw.

Naruto!
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
No we didn't ask for proof,
And if he does try to strike, we have a sensor alarm which will hopefully keep them out lolz
and yes he sort of did

Minstrels
09-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Im expert at this stuf :lol::lol:
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Joke btw.
We know how this **** goes down init Jack? ;)

No we didn't ask for proof,
And if he does try to strike, we have a sensor alarm which will hopefully keep them out lolz
and yes he sort of did
Does it send a signal to the local police station or something? Because if you're all out it'll do **** all, unless you have a dog.

LoveToStack
09-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Buy a cheap security camera and put it somewhere inconspicuous. Then if you do get robbed you'll have one slight advantage, that is unless he steals the camera which is most probable.

Jord
09-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Keep all of your bb guns fully loaded and hide them round the house

Naruto!
09-03-2009, 10:31 PM
we have a sensor alarm and a camera, but then again, how do we know he wasn't legit ;)

Jord
09-03-2009, 10:32 PM
we have a sensor alarm and a camera, but then again, how do we know he wasn't legit ;)

If he was legit he wouldnt be looking past your shoulder lolz

JackBuddy
09-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Could be looking to see if there are keys near a door. A hook through the letterbox and voila. One of the most frequent form of break-ins.

Minstrels
09-03-2009, 10:33 PM
He'll of showed you his card as soon as you opened the door...

Anvrew
09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Just watch out :P

Diirty your sigs freaky D:

Naruto!
09-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Aww well, not bothered that much really :) They won't get very far.

He'll of showed you his card as soon as you opened the door...
Oh he did show us a card :)
Ops, my bad double post

Minstrels
09-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Oh he did show us a card :)
Then why you freaking out? But I'd watch out, if he looked over your shoulder for a pro-longed amount of time it could of been faked.

CJW93
09-03-2009, 10:39 PM

No one cares for the homeless, so he is telling lies

Boxiel
09-03-2009, 10:46 PM

*****!!

Caution
09-03-2009, 10:51 PM
i'd be bricking it. but the way you describe it, i would have thought he would have been more discreet.

Bun
09-03-2009, 10:58 PM
get a guard dog, and i'm not even joking! if you start freaking out and see him being suspicious again then call the police. sounds a bit loserish but better than getting robbed init.

untrustus
09-03-2009, 11:22 PM
you're probably going to lose all your valued possesions and/or get murdered.

Recursion
10-03-2009, 07:18 AM

Thats harsh.

Minstrels
10-03-2009, 07:49 AM
He wont get murdered. If he were to get robbed the robber(s) would do it in the hours they've got them down to be out for. They don't sit around for weeks doing nothing, they'll research when they're out so they don't get disturbed while they're removing the gear.

If they get disturbed the robber(s) are most likely to leg it because they know that they'll get a beating from a angry house owner if they're found.

You mad? :rolleyes:

leah
10-03-2009, 11:51 AM
call the police or buy a doberman

Dusty-09
10-03-2009, 04:25 PM
If you see him round your house acting all suspicious probs gd to ring the police or report him to the police

ecstasy
10-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Watch out for himmm ;)

Naruto!
10-03-2009, 09:41 PM
I doubt he'll come back, I probably overexagerated with the story but if he was smart, he wouldn't attempt robbing a house with such high secruity? when both the houses next to us have no secrurity.. I don't care any more ;] And to the person who said I'd get murdered.. are you thick? Get out you immature ****..

Neversoft
11-03-2009, 02:01 PM
he wouldn't attempt robbing a house with such high secruity?

You call an alarm high security? High secruity would include reinforced, strengthened doors, multiple locks on all doors that lead to the outside, locks on windows, triple glazing or bars over your windows, movement sensors and video camera's for all rooms, automatic timing for things such as lights, the radio and television, blacked out windows or a cloth covering them so it's hard to see in, a guard dog and various weapons hidden within your house. I was listening to the radio a few weeks ago and they were talking about burglars and it was surprising to hear they have broken into homes with masses of security with ease. One couple said they advanced their security greatly after they were burgled but a couple of months later they were successfully burgled again! Do no take these people lightly! You must act now! Set up traps and leave that clip from Angels With Filthy Souls on constant repeat on your TV and see if the Home Alone approach works.

leah
11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeh alarms are quite bad lol

Naruto!
11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
No, I have 2 locks on each window, 3 locks on back door, 4 on front, the alarm which was quite abit.. I don't live in a mental home or anything.. I don't need reinforced doors or w/e

JasonBEAR
11-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Lol ok! Well, whatever you do ***** be careful.

Jin
11-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Has anyone considered that something might have caught the attention of this bloke like someone moving from one room to another.

untrustus
11-03-2009, 09:04 PM
You call an alarm high security? High secruity would include reinforced, strengthened doors, multiple locks on all doors that lead to the outside, locks on windows, triple glazing or bars over your windows, movement sensors and video camera's for all rooms, automatic timing for things such as lights, the radio and television, blacked out windows or a cloth covering them so it's hard to see in, a guard dog and various weapons hidden within your house. I was listening to the radio a few weeks ago and they were talking about burglars and it was surprising to hear they have broken into homes with masses of security with ease. One couple said they advanced their security greatly after they were burgled but a couple of months later they were successfully burgled again! Do no take these people lightly! You must act now! Set up traps and leave that clip from Angels With Filthy Souls on constant repeat on your TV and see if the Home Alone approach works.
KEEP THE CHANGE YA FILTHY ANIMAL

e5
11-03-2009, 09:13 PM
lolz when he looks behind u hez lukin for alarms and stuff

we had 1 man come to our french windows askin for a glass of water so my mum wud leave him unattented ( she was on her own ) but he asked about my dad and my mum goes hes at boxing training and he took the rottweiler with him lmaooo so she got him the water but he was scared lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!