PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Advice Website

help23
09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey guys!
I just wanted to get some feedback on my idea of a teen relationship advice site made for teenagers by teenagers. You can check out what I have done so far here (http://daterelationship.freehostia.com/)

ReviewDude
10-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Hmm... The website itself is very visually striking, although the layout and navigation (or lack thereof) could potentially confuse users as to the nature of the site - it looks very blog-like.

Also, I think, whilst the idea is good, there are plenty of other, similar websites around. That said, if you can get a few quality writers working for you, there's no reason why you can't get your name known :)

hamheyelliot
10-03-2009, 08:55 PM
You've got some fairly good content, but the visuals let it down just a little!
Keep going, and get yourself a domain.

Melsia
10-03-2009, 10:47 PM
I found the layout a little but confusing but I am quite simple when it comes to websites.
There are a lot of similar sites already out there, but if you can get some unique stuff and good writers (As ReviewDude said earlier) theres no reason why you can't get your name known.

Ladygaga
10-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Its more or less a list of the top 10 things to do. I like some of the ideas but its highly doubtable ull see me and my mrs on a pair of roller blades.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!