PDA

View Full Version : This is life Jim, but not as we know it (Competition)

Sarah
10-03-2009, 01:01 PM
What could have happened to this wonderful city? We want you to create some before and after shots of Bensalem!
The competition is simple. You must create a part of Bensalem before it was sunk beneath the seas AND in its current shape under the water.
For instance, you could create a diner working nicely and looking good. You must then also make the diner to how it will look underwater with the new landscape, crabs, jellyfish, coral etc.
Any place in Bensalem goes. Perhaps a restuarant, a civil building, church, mud hut, snow village, car park, F1 track etc. ANYTHING GOES so use your imagination. Perhaps a whole city?
In order to make these competitions fairer and open to all, all entrants will fall into categories. Each category will have their own winners.
Category 1 Habbo lifetime = under 6 months
Category 2 Habbo lifetime = 6 to 12 months
Category 3 Habbo lifetime = 1 to 2 years
Category 4 Habbo lifetime = over 2 years
To enter, please email us screenshots of your entry with your Habbo name to [email protected]. Please include your Habbo name. You must show us your entry under AND above water.
PLEASE NOTE that you must put the following as the email subject: BENSALEM 1, BENSALEM 2, BENSALEM 3 or BENSALEM 4 depending on which category you fall into.
Prize: All winners will receive a Sally Lightfoot crabby badge and the overall winner from all 4 categories, will have their room placed in the new Staff Picks section of your Me Page. The overall winner will be chosen at random out of a velvet bag like the 1987 FA Cup draws.
Competition closes on FRIDAY 20th MARCH at 3.32pm.
Good luck.

Bucho6

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/art_lostcity_crabparty_001.gif
I dont get it what are you meant to make?
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/514-this-is-life-jim-but-not-as-we-know-it

Blissa
10-03-2009, 01:14 PM
People seem to be getting confused by the categories, so I'll explain.

Category 1 winners will be under 6 months old.
Category 2 winners will be between 6 and 12 months old.
Category 3 winners will be 1 to 2 years old.
Category 4 winners will be over 2 years old.

They implemented this system to make it fairer so that everyone had a chance of winning.

You have to create a room that would be in Bensalem, kind of like Atlantis, but you have to make it what it was like above water and what it looked like after it was sunk. Atlantis was a grand city above water but then became ruins when it was underwater. You could use Moodlights and the new landscape to show it after it's underwater.

Hope this helps :)

Sarah
10-03-2009, 01:20 PM
People seem to be getting confused by the categories, so I'll explain.

Category 1 winners will be under 6 months old.
Category 2 winners will be between 6 and 12 months old.
Category 3 winners will be 1 to 2 years old.
Category 4 winners will be over 2 years old.

They implemented this system to make it fairer so that everyone had a chance of winning.

You have to create a room that would be in Bensalem, kind of like Atlantis, but you have to make it what it was like above water and what it looked like after it was sunk. Atlantis was a grand city above water but then became ruins when it was underwater. You could use Moodlights and the new landscape to show it after it's underwater.

Hope this helps :)

ah right i get it now, thanks.
+rep

Immenseman
10-03-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't know how people were getting confused, pretty self-explanatory. The only annoying thing is there will be loads of good rooms in category four and not so many in 1 and 2. Ah well, good luck to all.

Sarah
10-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't know how people were getting confused, pretty self-explanatory. The only annoying thing is there will be loads of good rooms in category four and not so many in 1 and 2. Ah well, good luck to all.

i mean if people really want to win to get noticed they could create a new account?

Four
10-03-2009, 03:37 PM
i mean if people really want to win to get noticed they could create a new account?

but then the badge will go on their bad account

Ardemax
10-03-2009, 04:04 PM
but then the badge will go on their bad account

lmao i didnt notice that

so altogether we make 2 rooms?

klkl

Lost_Addict
10-03-2009, 04:57 PM
make a new account rofl

luce
10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
make a new account rofl

and get the prize badge or w/e on there nice one. also i think my account is under 6 months so yeah but i won't enter never do lol

mlp16
10-03-2009, 10:46 PM
The prize is not exactly amazing, don't make me want to make the room. even though i have a really good idea

Cornelius
10-03-2009, 11:09 PM
They should have had this category way of winning awhile back.
To many will enter and be +2 years :(

I'm trying it, nothing else to do really.

Frisky
10-03-2009, 11:49 PM
I like it but just because your a 2 year Habbo doesnt mean you can compete with the other immense room makers.

but yeah its fairer i guess

Ardemax
11-03-2009, 07:00 AM
they should have 4+ years aswell :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!