PDA

View Full Version : (+14 rep) Any1 heard of onhotel.com?

Ostinato
10-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Hiya

Basically i am in the process of booking a 3 night break in london in august for me and my girlfriend.

I've been looking round some hotels and stuff and have found a nice 4 star one we want.

If I book direct through the sight it'll cost me like £160 per night for the room... However a company called onhotel are offering me the exact same hotel, room and dates for half the price? ;s

It looks like a very legit site and they appear to operate worldwide and have a good search engine and all that.

Do you think it's too good to be true or am I just being over cautious? :s I cant seem to find any reviews or anything about this company but it does seem fine to me - just paranoid as I don't wanna end up handing over £300 and getting scammed!

So - any experiences or info? ta.

www.onhotels.com

edit: just realised they are on travelsupermarket.com so....?

Four
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM
onhotel are legit, we used them in blackpool.
they pay money into the hotels, and then get cheaper prices, therefore able to sell them cheaper.

I would use the OnHotel site. :)

Ostinato
10-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks v much

I've just found that ASDA actually do it cheaper! :P saving me an extra 20 quid lol

ecstasy
11-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Ye, they're legit
My uncles used them a few times cause he travels round the world a bit :P
but go for ASDA, haha

Jin
11-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Could you share the asda info, sometimes I require a room in london on very short notice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!