PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Nuka-Cola
11-03-2009, 02:51 PM
I am so hooked on fallout 3. Its amazing with awsome weapons. V.AT.S ( Vault-tech Assisted Targeting System ) makes the gameplay even better. The storyline isnt too bad eaither apart from the ending which means you can carry on. Anybody else got any thoughts on this game ?

Jord
11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
you can carry on at the end and its amazing

Nuka-Cola
11-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Im fairly sure that you finish the game and then you have to start again ... ? You can carry on but only if you go back to a previous save.

Oh i was meant to put" apart from the ending which means you cant carry on"

Jack.
13-03-2009, 07:08 PM
i just completed it less than an hour ago and i don't think you can carry on. i won't spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't completed it yet but you get 2 options and i've tried both and i can't carry on after. :(

Jord
14-03-2009, 12:21 PM
you can carry on at the end and its amazing

I was ment to put cant lol

Nuka-Cola
14-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I did that in my main post :D

I found out there is some downloadable content in the pipeworks called broken steel or something like that, and it will allow you to finish the game and continue, and depending on what you chose the wasteland will change according to your decision. Im looking forward to that :D

There is more than 2 options actually there are 4 i think, PM me if you really want to know them all.

Jord
14-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Just post them and Put them in spoilers :P

mangle
14-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Okay - Put them in spoiler tags as I've avoided it for MONTHS and i will hat eyou if you don't!

Also, the final DLC package means that the cap will be raised from level 20-30 and you can continue playing after.

The Pitt DLC is out 24th March

Myth
14-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Fallout 3 is a good I've heard, never played it yet. :(

Jack.
16-03-2009, 05:29 PM
so if i get the dlc i can carry on?

the problem is it's auto-saved just as i go into the place where the purifier is before you fight the colonel and those soldiers. and i've saved just before im about to choose weather to go into the purifer myself or send that woman in. if i try and go back out through the door it says it's locked. so if i get the dlc i'll be able to get out and carry on? :S

Breakfloor
16-03-2009, 05:40 PM
i love that game, i might start again and just go around for a bit and not do the story

Nuka-Cola
16-03-2009, 08:56 PM

the problem is it's auto-saved just as i go into the place where the purifier is before you fight the colonel and those soldiers. and i've saved just before im about to choose weather to go into the purifer myself or send that woman in. if i try and go back out through the door it says it's locked. so if i get the dlc i'll be able to get out and carry on? :S

I believe so, but you could always go back to a previous save before even going in there ?

Jord
16-03-2009, 09:02 PM

Noo The dlc does..

you load up your game, Then you get a radio signal and you follow it and its a secret base

Nuka-Cola
17-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Noo The dlc does..

you load up your game, Then you get a radio signal and you follow it and its a secret base

sure your not talking about the pit ? im talking about Broken Steel

crryda
17-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Right this game is the most cheesyest peice of cheese bad graphics cheesy weapons (fatman) ***? oh and i think on level 20 a perk called nerd rage *** agen? oh and super mutans G.O.A.T test *** is that all the answers are correct the rubble is flat stuped names of creatures molerat fireants its just stuped

Jord
17-03-2009, 07:32 PM
sorry I dont memorise mission names,
Im talking about the downloadable content that cost 1600 microsoft points

Fez
17-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Broken Steel is out next month

Nuka-Cola
17-03-2009, 07:42 PM
i love that game, i might start again and just go around for a bit and not do the story
sounds fun, i might join you in that idea :D

Jack.
21-03-2009, 04:51 PM
i've just found out that only the third dlc will allow you to continue after the end of the game. that'll be out in april.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!