PDA

View Full Version : Square-Enix/Square-Soft (Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts)

Peterh100
30-06-2004, 05:07 PM
I've started this thread because it was so popular on the old forum and I wanted to see if it was as popular on the new forum! Do you think their idea are getting old or are they always classic games? I want your veiws!

JoeyK.
14-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Final Fantasy is one of the strongest, most powerful series of all time... rivaled only by nintendos little elf, Link from Zelda :D

Kingdom hearts was awsome... the disney characters may not have been the best choice, but the game was so amazing that didnt even matter-
FFX is the best game made by sqare to date in my mind though- some ppl say its VII, but that was just a step into what it has evloved to today :D

GELHEAD2004
14-07-2004, 05:08 PM
it wont let me view the alts for some reason :S

Simonac55
22-10-2004, 01:43 AM
Nope I think it will always be the best. Final Fantasy is an awseome game with awseome series and an awseome story with great graphics. They're pretty good at making games.

Moose
22-10-2004, 01:45 AM
They are great, not getting old, nice, Kindom Hearts looks fantastic.

_Olam_
22-10-2004, 04:29 PM
The Final Fantasies always have a new quirk or a new storyline, as long as they proceed in number.

I think it'd be unfair for us to say they were unoriginal, but some of their plot ideas aren't the greatest as of late... like giving Yuna guns for example (in FFX-2), I preferred FFX's storyline.

As long as they have FF7 Squaresoft remains 'The Daddy', or 'The Mommy' depending on your gender preference.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!