PDA

View Full Version : Waterloo Road

Anvrew
11-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Ahh I felt bad for Flick when he dumped her. He could have done it nicer! :(
And Ms. Campells coming back! :):)
I think its been one of the best so far. :)

Jordan,
11-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Yep I also felt sorry for marley becuase he dident want to do it but he had to so his family could survive

JasonBEAR
11-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Didnt watch this week's but i love wr.

Oidz2
11-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Wasnt anyone else getting anoyyed with that blonde teacher? always sticking her nose in stuff..

Going through Boltons teacher bag and looking for pills than getting herself involved with stuff she shouldnt be, and then taking it to the other teacher.

I know its T.V but I was getting so angry when that blonde teacher was going "OMGGG... GOTTA GET INVOLVED IN THIS, AND MESS EVERYTHING UP AND ACT WORRIED "

Very anoyying. BOLTON Won hands down >:(

Anvrew
11-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I hope Rob goes out of it, Hes dead annoying.

GeekSRV
12-03-2009, 10:49 AM
I get subjected to this weekly by the other half, It really could do with some good looking female teachers :)

Fifteen
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
I know but Marly fam really needed the money, sly though. I hope he tells her and they can see each other in secret.

Anvrew
12-03-2009, 05:18 PM
^ Thats what I'm thinking will happen.
Flick was a good girl at the start and now shes a drug head.
I don't understand that :P

Oidz2
12-03-2009, 05:51 PM
What happened to Cloe's sister? Emma/Emily forgot her name now the one who dated Brett Asaponal - Where did she go? did they write her off or give her an exit? Cause I don't remember watching her leave.

GommeInc
12-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Wasnt anyone else getting anoyyed with that blonde teacher? always sticking her nose in stuff..

Going through Boltons teacher bag and looking for pills than getting herself involved with stuff she shouldnt be, and then taking it to the other teacher.

I know its T.V but I was getting so angry when that blonde teacher was going "OMGGG... GOTTA GET INVOLVED IN THIS, AND MESS EVERYTHING UP AND ACT WORRIED "

Very anoyying. BOLTON Won hands down >:(
She's a teacher, they're meant to care for their students, so it was right for her to feel concerned, especially when that teacher was kicking him...

Was anyone else expecting Marly to take the money, tell her the truth (that her father wants him gone from her life) and then cause a scene where the daughter hates him (the father). She hates him anyway, I don't see why that didn't come out instead. Might do next week though.

Did anyone else notice the ginger girl was missing too?

GoldSolid
18-03-2009, 09:34 PM
What happened to Cloe's sister? Emma/Emily forgot her name now the one who dated Brett Asaponal - Where did she go? did they write her off or give her an exit? Cause I don't remember watching her leave.

Her name was Mika, dunno what happened to her though.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
19-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Her name was Mika, dunno what happened to her though.
she went to university :)

this was during the break though, so we didn't see it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!