PDA

View Full Version : Ione no longer staff

Cryptoo
12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
As many already know, she is advertising MediKidz on her habbo home (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/ione), but some people said she was fired etc.
Just to help put the rumours to end.
Sorry if someones posted.
I e-mailed her and asked her :), email her yourself if you don't believe.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2882/ione.png

Immenseman
12-03-2009, 06:57 PM
I thought all staff were banned straight away on their staff account

Jarkie
12-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm part of the tester team as well! :P

And, if its more money.. then go girl! :P

Cryptoo
12-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I thought all staff were banned straight away on their staff account
I thought that too, maybe she asked to stay unbanned?
It's a good cause so perhaps habbo had exceptions?

Immenseman
12-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Maybe, no idea though :P

dbgtz
12-03-2009, 08:40 PM
unless she played habbo before and that was her actual account and just the stuff were removed?
either that or theyre lazier then i thought.

Laurensh1
12-03-2009, 08:55 PM
I wonder why she is allowed to get people into Medikidz then, well I'm a tester too :p
But normally, Mods are kinda vague about if you ask people to join another virtual world.
Well, I think because she was Staff and stuff.

If people retire from Sulake, they take furni & badge(s) (+ powers!). But if you get fired Staff gets banned.

Anvrew
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Maybe because shes a Habbo veteran :P
First hotel manger...

Ardemax
13-03-2009, 06:59 AM
she played on that account first i think

luce
13-03-2009, 07:44 AM
:eusa_whisI don't even know who she is my staff knowlage or w.e streches as far as ludus Bucho and lost

Immenseman
13-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Aww bless ya lucy, I can't actually remember her time either I just know she's OlD sKoOl

Virgin Mary
13-03-2009, 05:18 PM
she was a director in sulake, she's far too powerful to be fired or banned

Immenseman
13-03-2009, 05:19 PM
then why would she leave for a site nobody has heard of i imagine it'd be a huge pay cut or does she own it

Virgin Mary
13-03-2009, 05:22 PM
she is probs being paid more like Becs when she left for that moshy monsters thing

Seany
13-03-2009, 05:40 PM
She has been at Habbo for ages, maybe she just wanted to try something new?

FiiR3
13-03-2009, 05:44 PM
"ione" only signed upto Habbo when she had the job for it, she didn't use it prior to being employed.

She was never fired, she was promoted to work overlooking the whole of Habbo(hence how her account was never safety-banned), she used to go on Habbo.fi alot after UK. I guess they just didn't ban her when she finally left sulake.

ione and becs are the only two staff i'm close with and she's oddly never told me about this "Medikidz" thing so i'm still suspicious and i haven't seen her online (outside of Habbo) since she started advertising it on Habbo, alot of the ex-staff left for lesser known companies/new projects. Rebecca still works for 'MindCandy.com' and so does another ex-staff of Sulake (cant remember name).

TopManTim
13-03-2009, 06:39 PM
:eusa_whisI don't even know who she is my staff knowlage or w.e streches as far as ludus Bucho and lost

she was hotel manager before callie and jibbi and she was the person who gave out the thrones, samovars and holopods on her birthday.

ExtraKen
13-03-2009, 06:49 PM
I wonder why she is allowed to get people into Medikidz then, well I'm a tester too :p
But normally, Mods are kinda vague about if you ask people to join another virtual world.
Well, I think because she was Staff and stuff.

If people retire from Sulake, they take furni & badge(s) (+ powers!). But if you get fired Staff gets banned.

Oehhr im tester to lozl :D

Kardan
13-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Perhaps because she was Sulake Staff and worked such a long time for Habbo, then again - Becs was in the same suituation. Maybe she asked to be banned, or senior management just allowed her to keep the account.

9y
13-03-2009, 10:34 PM
She was the best manager by far! she acctually interacted with habbos, not like Lost_moron and BuchoUseless.

Laurensh1
14-03-2009, 03:51 PM
"ione" only signed upto Habbo when she had the job for it, she didn't use it prior to being employed.

She was never fired, she was promoted to work overlooking the whole of Habbo(hence how her account was never safety-banned), she used to go on Habbo.fi alot after UK. I guess they just didn't ban her when she finally left sulake.

ione and becs are the only two staff i'm close with and she's oddly never told me about this "Medikidz" thing so i'm still suspicious and i haven't seen her online (outside of Habbo) since she started advertising it on Habbo, alot of the ex-staff left for lesser known companies/new projects. Rebecca still works for 'MindCandy.com' and so does another ex-staff of Sulake (cant remember name).
Lots of info, thank you.

Also, remember ClubTropica, Callie works there now and Disarno (Player Support) left Sulake to become a ClubTropica employee...

Myth
14-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Wow thanks for the proof. People did thought she was fired.

Frisky
14-03-2009, 05:35 PM
ione is legend though ;)

e5
14-03-2009, 08:45 PM
So she still gets to keep her Habbo? That's a first lol.

I noticed she no longer had a staff badge :)

Japan
14-03-2009, 11:19 PM
She was the best manager by far! she acctually interacted with habbos, not like Lost_moron and BuchoUseless.

LOL
True though..

DiScOnAtIoNs!
15-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Lots of info, thank you.

Also, remember ClubTropica, Callie works there now and Disarno (Player Support) left Sulake to become a ClubTropica employee...
Callie was fired/dropped out of ClubTropica long ago lol. After a year and a half of false promises that site still isn't open.. :rolleyes:

And yeah Disarno quit Sulake, quit ClubTropica and then asked for his job at Sulake back (lmao). He was rightly rejected.

Immenseman
15-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah I remember him coming on Habbo saying he'd asked for his job back, hahahaha. CT chat is open for beta testers and they're no longer having a client last I heard, don't blame Callie and Disarno for getting out of there.

iChaz
15-03-2009, 02:54 PM
CT's still having a client. http://www.clubtropica.com/news/91.html they key qoute from there is "We are certainly not scrapping the client, however this not our main focus."

on topic, i guess they made an exception x)
ione's working with a friend of mine on Habbo to bring medikidz about around there... he's the owner of the official medikidz group & helpdesk. www.habbo.co.uk/groups/MediKidz ;p

Laurensh1
15-03-2009, 03:54 PM
So she still gets to keep her Habbo? That's a first lol.

I noticed she no longer had a staff badge :)
I don't think so, Staff who left on good terms (they quit/resign) gets to keep their accounts I think? Internationally? :)

CT is a fail yes.

Cryptoo
16-03-2009, 12:16 AM
ione's working with a friend of mine on Habbo to bring medikidz about around there... he's the owner of the official medikidz group & helpdesk. www.habbo.co.uk/groups/MediKidz (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/MediKidz) ;p
Is he actually working with her, or is a beta tester?
I understand that there are 50 beta testers in total

GoldenMerc
16-03-2009, 12:46 AM
What drugs have you been taking?
Anyways its unusual shes not banned, maybe this means shes having a 'break'
i lol'd at disarno wanting his job back, he was actually a genuinely alright person.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!