PDA

View Full Version : Selling Pear Tree [1:2000!]

Kevin
12-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Hey,

I'm selling a Pear tree,

You have 1:2000 Chance in the ecotron to win one,

Think about it, there might be a couple of people with them now because of the mass amount of people putting norms into the ecotron because it's new, but in a week's time this will become one of the hardest things to find on habbo, and will continue to be that way.

Do not offer noobish, Add me on UK if you would like to offer, I'm Ferrari3001.

Thank you,

Thread moved from 'Super rare Trading' by Yoshmitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

Kevin

Anvrew
12-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Hai Kevin, Its Abaculas.
Guess who got permed :8

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section.

VelvetClover
12-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Can you get pears from the pear tree? I know you can get oranges from the orange tree :D

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section.

Jam
12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes, you do recieve pears form the tree.

Lew
13-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey,

I'm selling a Pear tree,

You have 1:2000 Chance in the ecotron to win one,

Think about it, there might be a couple of people with them now because of the mass amount of people putting norms into the ecotron because it's new, but in a week's time this will become one of the hardest things to find on habbo, and will continue to be that way.

Do not offer noobish, Add me on UK if you would like to offer, I'm Ferrari3001.

Thank you,

Kevin

Soz more like the underlined part is the other way around, It will keep coming out therefor decreasing in value.

Hitman
13-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Soz more like the underlined part is the other way around, It will keep coming out therefor decreasing in value.
I agree with this guy. People will continue trying to get it. If 10,000 tries at getting the tree are made via the ecotron then theoretically 5 trees will be made. Over a long period of time this will create many trees, thus decreasing the demand and value.

culturist
13-03-2009, 07:04 PM
i agree with the above posts - soon there will be lots on the hotel...
therefore making the value decrease :)

3-5hcs for it?

Kardan
13-03-2009, 07:07 PM
It's not a super rare either, since you're able to get it whenever you want, it's just a matter of luck.

Arron
13-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Lol at everyone getting cautioned.

I'd offer about 5hcs kevin for it.

Lew
13-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Lmao jess, you will never stop me commenting!!

Edited by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section.

Mr-Trainor
14-03-2009, 01:03 PM
price??

-and btw, i would say its misc, not super ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!