PDA

View Full Version : Bucho6 needs some Comic Relief

Fifteen
13-03-2009, 02:38 PM
osted 13-Mar-2009 Events (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/events)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/michaelsmiley.jpg
We have teamed with Comic Relief to hold a special Stand-Up Comedy Competition this Friday afternoon with a top stand-up comedian judging.
At times, I can be a grumpy old git. It's true.
But when Comic Relief comes around I always get a wee little smirk breaking my cold facade.
We have teamed up with Lenny Henry's lot this year to help raise awareness of Comic Relief and what they do.
Not only will Habbo Red Noses (stickers) soon be available, but we have top stand-up comedian and Spaced genius Michael Smiley visiting Habbo at 430pm.
Michael will visit on Friday during the Habbo Comic Relief event to both offer you advice on how to get a laugh and help judge our own stand-up competition.
Michael is starring in the film “Believe”, due out next month, written and directed by BAFTA winner Paul Wright. He is also recording for the BBC and touring UK with his stand-up act. Having formerly been in top comedy Spaced with Simon Pegg, film The Other Boleyn Girl and been a successful stand up for years, Michael is the perfect judge for the competition.
Once you have taken part and creased up with stomach cramps from giggling too much, make sure you tune into the Comic Relief 2009 on BBC1 from 7pm.
So, get your gags down on paper and get practising between your friends in the special navigator floor. So, get your gags down on paper and get practising between your friends in the special navigator floor. Create your own room on the floor to celebrate Red Nose Day 2009, share comedy tips with others and prepare your stand-up routine.
Remember all comedians should be original and most importantly, funny. Just ask your Hotel Managers.
Bucho6

Skot
13-03-2009, 03:55 PM
meh. so much for the comic relief stickers

Casio
14-03-2009, 11:21 AM
i wanted the stickers to come out also :(

luce
14-03-2009, 02:16 PM
meh. so much for the comic relief stickers

that's wot i was thinking :(

Fifteen
16-03-2009, 05:30 PM
still no stickers!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!