PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club LA or Need For Speed: Undercover?

Hitman
14-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey, I'm gonna go get one of the games for the 360, but which one I dunno. I like the look of Midnight Club LA, but it doesn't have BMW's! :( NFS Undercover does, however... which one do you think is better?

Somebody reply soon, going to get it within the next hour or so...

Josh-H
14-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Midnight Club is the better game mate.

Hitman
14-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Mmm but I love BMW's and there are non in Midnight Club. :'( I've been looking at them both and comparing them, NFS has more cars... my mind's set on NFS because I liked Most Wanted and BMW's are a must have. :P

Josh-H
14-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Erm.. seems like your mind is set then (for the wrong reasons imo). The overall gameplay is more fun in MC.

Up2u though.

Rock
14-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Mmm but I love BMW's and there are non in Midnight Club. :'( I've been looking at them both and comparing them, NFS has more cars... my mind's set on NFS because I liked Most Wanted and BMW's are a must have. :P

HAHAHA. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU MATE! I was always going mental with games not having BMW's. They are just class. I don't have Midnight Club LA but I have Need For Speed: Undercover. It's a good game and has the Bugatti Veyron :D

Hitman
14-03-2009, 03:15 PM
I've been to GAME and purchased.... Midnight Club LA. Just installing to HDD. I was gonna get NFS Undercover aswell, but it was totally in Spanish so my dads GF is gonna get it when she goes back to England.

@PureEv1l, I just love BMW's. They're so nice. :D

underscore
14-03-2009, 03:44 PM
They're very similar, but if you want BMW's then go for NFS.

PoizZoNxX
14-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I got Undercover, it's real good. I'm gunna get Midnight Club LA though.

Hitman
14-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Well, I must say, I like the game a lot! It took 5 minutes to get used to driving, but afterwards it was comfortable. Customisation is good, lots of things to choose from... I've not got a bike and the garage owners car. :D

Been playing it for hours now... still not bored.

PoizZoNxX
14-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, I must say, I like the game a lot! It took 5 minutes to get used to driving, but afterwards it was comfortable. Customisation is good, lots of things to choose from... I've not got a bike and the garage owners car. :D

Been playing it for hours now... still not bored.
Thats what I was like, it's real addicting and I loved it. I still go online on it now. I've completed all the events but I bought the Bugatti at the start so it was easier haha, lol.

Hitman
14-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Thats what I was like, it's real addicting and I loved it. I still go online on it now. I've completed all the events but I bought the Bugatti at the start so it was easier haha, lol.
I'm talking about Midnight Club LA, by the way. I don't have NFS Undercover yet. :P I'm sure it's a good game though! It has BMW's so I'll be happy. :D

PoizZoNxX
14-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm talking about Midnight Club LA, by the way. I don't have NFS Undercover yet. :P I'm sure it's a good game though! It has BMW's so I'll be happy. :D
Oh yeah, lol. It's cos I was reading that you was gunna get it and then you said you got Midnight Club so yeah, lol. My bad.

^^;

Jam
15-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I own both, and both are pretty bad as you dont have to use the brakes, EVAR.

Forza Motorsport 3.

Hitman
15-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I own both, and both are pretty bad as you dont have to use the brakes, EVAR.

Forza Motorsport 3.
Well in Midnight Club if you apply the brakes slightly during corners you go around better. Not needing to use the brakes can't really class it as bad though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!