PDA

View Full Version : Furniture Fun! - Ends 15th April

Mr-Trainor
14-03-2009, 12:16 PM
We all have our ideas for Habbo Hotel, don't we? How to improve it, how to make it more fun and enjoyable for all of us. Habbo Hotel may release a lot of new furniture for its users... but have you ever thought about new Habbo furniture ideas?

Your task is to give us an idea for a new piece of Habbo Furiniture. It can be anything from a three-seater throne, to a habbo toaster! Try to be as creative as you can, rather than making it simple - if you do so you will have a better chance of winning. Remember, you do not have to make or design it, just describe it. Please be sure to use the template below when entering.

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 30 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Mr-Trainor
Habbox Name: Mr-Trainor
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all Habbox staff members the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

iArch
16-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Habbo Name: iArch
Habbox Name: iArch

My entry:

Habbo Kitchen furniture range

I think Habbo should make a Kitchen furniture range that includes :

Worktop Straight - 3 Credits
Worktop Corner - 3 Credits
Dishwasher - 5 Credits
Washing Machine - 5 Credits
American Fridge/Freezer - 10 Credits
Oven - 5 Credits

These Come in many different colours from Black to Pink

They also have some Kitchen acsessories which include :

Toaster - 2 Credits
Small Chopping Board - 2 Credits
Large Chopping Board - 3 Credits
Kettle - 3 Credits
Knife Block - 3 Credits
Microwave - 3 Credits

Japan
17-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Habbo Name: Kandyl1ci0us
Habbox Name: Kandyl1ci0us
My entry:

Introducing.. The Grandma Range!

Includes:

- Creaky old rocking chair (dusty, brown and moves on its own) -8 Creds
-Cabbage soup (A big pot of a green and smelly liquid) -3 Creds
-dusty carpet (Slightly grey with an odd floral pattern) -5 Creds
-Evil cat (Sits on the rug, staring at you with yellow eyes) - 8 Creds
-Old photographs (Very dusty photos of a little baby - 4 Creds
-Falling dust (A lot like a Snowstorm) - 4 Creds
-Mouldy Lace Curtains (Grey with a hint of green) - 5 creds

DJ-James911
19-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Habbo Name: James911 (Habbo AU)
Habbox Name: James911
My entry:

Well, my new furni range is... THE SOFT/STUFFED TOYS!!

They should just make little stuffed toys like dogs etc. It would be a fntastic thing for all those adoption agencies there are on Habbo, and all those Habbo "kids"!

Pigperson
19-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Habbo Name: Pigperson
Habbox Name: Pigperson
My entry: An Ultimate Security Gate - With this gate, you can set passwords to it or you can put in the information of who you want to let in. This would open so many options, you could use it in games such as Guess the pass or other games. With this gate you can also set auto messages for people trying to get in and its the ultimate security gate with many functions.

Will :eusa_danc

chantellehugs
25-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Habbo Name: PrincessChic3
Habbox Name: Chantellehugs
My entry:
The Film Producer Range

I'd have a Video Camera so you could make your own films. It would be like the camera only it would cost most more. I'm thinking around 15 coins. The film would be expensive too because it takes a while to film. I'd also have back drops for filming.

Lee.Norman
26-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Habbo Name: Lee.Norman
Habbox Name: Lee.Norman
Entry: Posters in the shape of letters. In the catelogue there will be a section which allows you to select a font, colour and one letter/symbol/number. This is so you can spell out words on the walls of rooms. But each letter will be bought individually for 1 credit. A bit like the stickers available on to by for group pages. This would save people using several packs of stickies, to make big letters on their walls.

Rock
28-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Habbo(x) Name: rockboy03

Entry:

100 credits - A black pot with lots of gold coins dropping out.

Large Furniture Habbo Cars - 10 credits - showcase cars with different British car makes.

Lewis Hamilton MCLAREN MERCEDES SHOWCASE CAR - 25 credits - Lewis Hamilton's F1 Car!

Football T-Shirt Posters - 3 credits - In a glass portrait!

Storage Sack - 20 credits - This bag simply picks up all the things in the room and places it in this sack. When you want to open it again you double click it and everything automatically goes into your hands. Really handy!

ihatehash
29-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Habbox name: tux
habbo name: blacktux
entry:
The Slob's Furniture Range!
including....
Beanbag- 4 creds(in Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and pink)
Flatscreen Tv- 6 creds(a tv that you hang on your wall)
Mini Fridge- 3 creds(like the habbo fridge but just one door)
Window- 2 Creds(the long one except with a green uncleaned tinge!)
Stained Rug- 3 creds(a range of colours, with different colour stains on it e.g. Tomato Sauce, Coke)
The Lazy mans loo- 4 creds(a toilet with arm rests, so u can watch tv, while being on the loo!)
Scunge pool- 5 Creds(one of the summer pools except greeny unclean water)
A Trash can- 2 creds(this one is self explanitory)
A mini racing car track- 10 creds(like slots cars, that just go round in circles)

:Dhow awesome! :P

leah
30-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Habbo(x) Names: Leaahh.
Entry:

The baby Range
I think that instead of those annoying adoption rooms habbo should make a baby range, where they can custom make their own habbo baby. It would be similar to build a bear but with babies. Habbo's can dress their babies, feed their babies etc the range would even come with push chairs and play mats. Making a baby would use creativity and it would create hours of endless fun for all habbos.

Each baby would cost 20 Credits, clothes and accessories may vary ;)

Hion
03-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Habbo Name: Corporent (Hion has been banned for a short time, will be unbanned soon)
Habbox Name: Hion
My entry:

The Stairs collection
The stair collection is having real life stairs, but on HABBO! Theres diffrent stairs which can be curved or just plain stairs, which is straight. This will make the illusion that the rooms have a second floor. The stairs are actually teleporters.

Molly.22
06-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Habbo name(x): Molly.22

My entry:

The Habbox furni:

Signs

Habbox sign- 3 cred
Habboxlive sign- 3 cred
Habbox help desk sign- 3 cred

Action figures (Most important habbox people)

Sierk- 5 cred
Nvrspk4- 5 cred

Bomb-Head- 4 cred
Mr.OSH- 4 cred
Sammeth.- 4 cred

Roxy916- 3 cred
Luccy.- 3 cred
,Jess,- 3 cred
CHA!NGANG- 3 cred
Dudedanny123- 3 cred
iConz..- 3 cred
Leaahh.- 3 cred
lAscend- 3 cred
Xarea- 3 cred
Immenseman- 3 cred
brandon- 3 cred
Yoshimitsui- 3 cred
Jin- 3 cred

:Couture
09-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Habbo Name: DJCouture

Habbox Name: DJCouture

My Entry:

I think it would be awesome to have a new feature where you could design your own clothes and such.

You could make everything from new outfits to different skintones. The clothes could be made completly custom or you could use different pieces designed by the Habbo staff to make complete outfits. You would be able to upload your own pictures for shirts or fabric designs (1 credit per upload) and you could add special effects to things, such as glowing or transparency. And once you finish your peice, you can sell it in the game to different Habbos. You would set the price on what you sell. It would be like a little mini-economy right inside Habbo.

I don't know, just a thought. I think it has a lot of potential for a future project!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!