PDA

View Full Version : HabboMedia - Coming soon.

HabbDance
14-03-2009, 10:42 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/090314C/habbomedia2543547702-iaza.png

This won't be the 'average joe' fansite. We are striving for the stars with unique scripts, programs and other features. To do this, we'll need your help. We want to know what you would like to see, and what would help you with your daily habbo needs. We will also need an elite team of staff; below are some of the positions that will need filling.

Middle Management - These are the people that keep the site updated. Middle management will scout staff, answer applications, brainstorm ideas, find bugs and errors and fill out reports on the sites progress. This is a job that will need hard work and dedication. (3-5 people)

Department Managers - Department managers will bsically keep peace withing their department. They will handle any disputes between staff, and make sure everything is running smooth.

Content Design Squad - The CDS will be creating, editing, and updating all the content of the site, such as guides, archives and things of that sort. Members will have to know a good amount of HTML and possibly a hint of CSS and PHP. (7 people)

Site Promoters - This is sort of like an events team, but it's more of just getting the word of the site around. Members of this team will hold giveaways, games, competitions, and just advertize in general. (6 people)

Pixel Artists - This job requires several people with excellent skill in graphics. This will require alts, banners, ads and other things. People on this team will need to be able to work to a deadline. (4 people)

News Reporters - I want a big team of news reporters. I know from experience that there are going to be plenty of slackers, so it would be good to have a big team that can update at their own pace. HTML knowledge required. (10 people)

Forum Team - This team will consist of admins, moderators, and skinners. You will need to be very active on the forums! This will be a vBulletin forum (owned and managed by Bobby, Cirtusdrop) (10 people)

There will be more jobs available in time, and I'm not sure if there will be a radio. If your interested, please post below! Questions? PM or post!

Thanks.

Please don't say, 'you will fail' or something along those lines. :l

Kipp
14-03-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm interested in a middle management job.

Protege
14-03-2009, 10:47 PM
do i get mula if i applies?

e5
14-03-2009, 10:55 PM
LOL o god Habbomedia back again for the third time is it now? :rolleyes:

HabbDance
14-03-2009, 11:00 PM
do i get mula if i applies?
No <3

I'm interested in a middle management job.
Replied to PM

LOL o god Habbomedia back again for the third time is it now? :rolleyes:
Try first?

e5
14-03-2009, 11:03 PM
No <3

Replied to PM

Try first?
Clearly you don't remember when myself, mrcorn & R@8 had the site last year... or when Mizki and bigbutsound used to run it. Sorry but don't try getting sarcastic with me before you know anything.

HabbDance
14-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Clearly you don't remember when myself, mrcorn & R@8 had the site last year... or when Mizki and bigbutsound used to run it. Sorry but don't try getting sarcastic with me before you know anything.
I wasnt being sarcastic? Was it .net?

Con
14-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I wasnt being sarcastic? Was it .net?
yeah it was .net.
I remember making loads of graphics for it then the whole thing closed.

Nli.
15-03-2009, 10:39 AM
yeah it was .net.
Merged with HabboNation which is now UrSpeech.

HabbDance
15-03-2009, 10:58 AM
yeah it was .net.
Oh, well thanks for the info. No harm in reusing I guess :p

Apui
15-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Didn't you check the domain's history before buying? :P

HabbDance
15-03-2009, 06:37 PM
:( I guess I'm not a smart shopper.

hamheyelliot
15-03-2009, 06:44 PM
You say that as if it was stolen, then turned into a trojan site, then some kind of giant black market or something :S

Cushioned
17-03-2009, 06:36 PM
You say that as if it was stolen, then turned into a trojan site, then some kind of giant black market or something :S

Lol Elliot. Was thinking the same thing :P

Who cares if someone owned the same domain a year ago...?

Dentafrice
18-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Another failing try at HabboMedia.

Add another failing try at HabboMedia, add that to a bad version of Habbo Archive/Habbo Ring.. and you have this pile of trash you're trying now.

Harm in reusing? You're not going to get the popularity the site had back in 05, and you're really just going to get laughed at like the other people who tried.

This was a site owned by some pretty popular people, any attempt to retry it, is always going to be a failure.

Plus this idea of an "archive" is already overused anyway, and there are plenty better ones then what you're doing.

If you're going to do an overused idea, you have to make it better then the current ones, and I don't see your skill set being able to do that.

HabbDance
19-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Another failing try at HabboMedia.

Add another failing try at HabboMedia, add that to a bad version of Habbo Archive/Habbo Ring.. and you have this pile of trash you're trying now.

Harm in reusing? You're not going to get the popularity the site had back in 05, and you're really just going to get laughed at like the other people who tried.

This was a site owned by some pretty popular people, any attempt to retry it, is always going to be a failure.

Plus this idea of an "archive" is already overused anyway, and there are plenty better ones then what you're doing.

If you're going to do an overused idea, you have to make it better then the current ones, and I don't see your skill set being able to do that.
Who said anything about an archive? And you say I don't have the skills when you don't know me and I haven't posted any big things here in quite a while...

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Who said anything about an archive? And you say I don't have the skills when you don't know me and I haven't posted any big things here in quite a while...

You did.. duh.

http://img.skitch.com/20090319-d4ta3m3ar3k2dmcgy8p5qxq9br.png

You haven't posted any big things here in a while, because you haven't done anything remotely big, or have the skills capable of doing anything big.

Hence.. why you are making a fansite.

HabbDance
19-03-2009, 08:46 PM
You did.. duh.

http://img.skitch.com/20090319-d4ta3m3ar3k2dmcgy8p5qxq9br.png

You haven't posted any big things here in a while, because you haven't done anything remotely big, or have the skills capable of doing anything big.

Hence.. why you are making a fansite.
Oh, by that I meant like display pix, etc not like, webscripts.

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Oh, by that I meant like display pix, etc not like, webscripts.
Oh so you won't be offering scripts?

Oh my bad..

http://img.skitch.com/20090319-b9fjukxs7ran7p6xxnw7g69w5b.png

HabbDance
19-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh so you won't be offering scripts?

Oh my bad..

http://img.skitch.com/20090319-b9fjukxs7ran7p6xxnw7g69w5b.png
Not for download though... Things like habbo imagers, font gen, but not free ones (most of them :x ).

Meti
21-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Good luck with the site.

Calgon
23-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Stop right now, this website wouldn't have gone to R@8 / E5 if I never gave it to them. I had this website and I gave this domain away on HabboxForum..

Consult thread:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=468649&highlight=habbomedia

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!