PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill: Homecoming

Kyle!
15-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Well, from first impressions, it's amazing. The graphics are astounding, so is the acting and voicing. The story, well like all other Silent Hill games, is also astounding.

The atmosphere and scariness is still there, just not as much as in the previous games, you can still very much sense it though.

I'm not understanding the bad reviews, this game is brilliant so far, maybe it gets worse later on, but I don't understand how anyone could slate it up to this point.

It's very much like the Silent Hill movie, which was amazing, it's also got all of the same landmarks and stuff; very interesting.

So, basically, from first impressions, anyone who wants this game should go out and buy it. I'll reply to this thread and give you updates on how the game is going so far etc. but seriously, really good game so far. Glad I bought it! :D

Jord
15-03-2009, 01:08 AM
I read some good reviews been a long tine since we got a new silent hill :)

Kyle!
15-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Just a little update, played further and it just keeps getting better and better. That's all for just now! :D

[Chris]
16-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Tbh, its boring.. Friend competed it in 4 hours over at mine. The story was just so.. Dead and boring.. Its been out in america for how long? We get no improvements

Andeeh
16-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Haha i watched movie the other month and that was good ;)

i might get it when it goes down to like £20

Kyle!
16-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Just killed the first boss, really good so far again. Really liking it! :)

Isoelectric
24-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Got it for PS3 but yeah, its really good :)
It's funny how the nurses stop moving if you turn your light off, oh and I also hate those little bug things :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!