PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a PHP project!

Fehm
15-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey,
Alot of you will probably know that im developing my PHp skills, and having succesfully made a mini habbo fansite application's system (I shall release when i've redesigned!) i'm looking for a new project;

I'll be working for free, obvioulsy, because im not amazing.... and would just like to expand my general knowledge of PHP.

Any ideas would be appreciated, and just give me a PM if i can help in anyway!

Thanks,
Callum

note: I'd like Non-Habbo Alternatives! :)

JAK06
22-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Well, im ok with php, MySql ect. and ive decided to take a BTech in ICT at college next year, i think it would be good for me to try and get a portfolio together, so i had something to expand with work i do at college. I mind if it is non-habbo or habbo related but i have no ideas what to make. Please contact me and we could do something together =)
[email protected]

Kusur
02-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Code a simple news system, it's an easy first thing to do.

Mr-Trainor
03-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Code a simple news system, it's an easy first thing to do.

That's what I was going to suggest as well - I don't really see any news systems (downloadable) tbh

Fehm
04-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Hey!
Sorry for the late reply!!

Ive been thinking of a news system but never know where to start :L I'll have to have a look around and see what i can come up with. It'll be habbo themed for now!!

To JAK06: Thanks for the offer but this is something ive decided to go on alone for now! I'll keep you in mind though! :)

Mr-Trainor
04-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Lol kk, when will the apps system be released? ;)

DMan1
09-04-2009, 08:26 PM
The Habbo fansite app sounds good. Also build yourself a simple guest book system.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!