PDA

View Full Version : Question: Willl The World Freeze OR Burn?

Bloodkanekiller
15-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Well I'm pretty confused as of late as people are starting to worry that the world could go through an Ice age before the world gets hot.

How do you reckon, the world is going to end. I hear 2 sides of the story.
1) Global Warming - World will get hotter, and the sun will explode killing the Earth in billions of years to come.

2) The World comes to an ICE Age..
Anyone else heard this before, that some scientists are saying our world we live in will freeze.

Virgin Mary
15-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Eventually burn because the sun will expand!

Nemo
15-03-2009, 11:56 PM
The world gets hotter, we all flood and die, den da sun explodes and the remains of the earth is gone.

ta-da.

Melsia
15-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Eventually burn because the sun will expand!
That will almost definately happen, but an ice age or anything else could wipe out all human life long before that.

le harry
16-03-2009, 01:47 AM
By the time the sun expands we'll all be chillin on Neptune!

MrGazet
16-03-2009, 02:26 AM
no idea.

HotelUser
16-03-2009, 03:20 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/asteroid-plays-chicken-with-earth-20090303-8nge.html

A bigger one will hit us and gapam.

Firework
16-03-2009, 07:17 PM
wen will this happen
nd if we do die nd the will all go to heaven nd go on habboxforum:)

-:Undertaker:-
16-03-2009, 07:37 PM
How do you reckon, the world is going to end. I hear 2 sides of the story.
1) Global Warming - World will get hotter, and the sun will explode killing the Earth in billions of years to come.

2) The World comes to an ICE Age..
Anyone else heard this before, that some scientists are saying our world we live in will freeze.

Firstly, Global Warming has nothing to do with the death of our sun which will eventually happen, and by that time the current species of human (us) will be long gone, either extinct or be completley different.

Secondly, Global Warming itself is a myth as the government itself said on NewsNight that global temperatures have remained the 'same' over the past 100 years. Also how can the government claim the world is going to end with global warming and tax us on it, while they have just given permission for a new runway. - If you had any doubts about global warming before that, well now you should be pretty confident like me that it doesn't exist.

Thirdly the Earth will of course go through cycles of hot and cold as it has all through its life when we were not here, but we and our childrens generations will not witness any change as climate changes happen slowly over thousands of years.

Slowpoke
16-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Odds are that by the time the sun does explode we'll be able to move between galaxies in a heartbeat. We'll probably have ditched Earth by that time and be busy ruining another planet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!