PDA

View Full Version : Rave-Studios

DPS
16-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Ok, Reason for site is because i dont like how on Habbo radios you cant play alot of songs that some people want. Plus swearing thats why Rave-Studios is now around.

Key facts.

Play the best music.
We hire any DJ's good/bad "can always improve"

Site layout isnt done yet but radio and stuff is there,

www.rave-studios.co.uk

Swearwolf
16-03-2009, 02:26 PM
every word has a capital letter so i left immediately, sort the spelling mistakes and the page dont even have a title

DPS
16-03-2009, 02:34 PM
every word has a capital letter so i left immediately, sort the spelling mistakes and the page dont even have a title

Lol sorry, I wasnt the one who wrote all that. And ill see what i can do.

DarrenToogood
16-03-2009, 03:06 PM
I also left as soon as the site loaded. Poor design, poor music and fyi, you can't copyright the future ^^ 2009-2010 is an invalid copyright notice, however I highly doubt anyone would steal from the site. Also where is your PPL licence please :)?

I know 'Dazz' aka Darryl in 'real life', and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

DPS
16-03-2009, 04:13 PM
I also left as soon as the site loaded. Poor design, poor music and fyi, you can't copyright the future ^^ 2009-2010 is an invalid copyright notice, however I highly doubt anyone would steal from the site. Also where is your PPL licence please :)?

I know 'Dazz' aka Darryl in 'real life', and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Lol as i said before... I didnt do the site.

And i can trust Dazz ;)

and **** PPL :) site isnt in my name

Junox
16-03-2009, 04:47 PM
nice site btw jords :)

DPS
16-03-2009, 05:11 PM
nice site btw jords :)

Thanks, alot of changes coming, I'll be doing most of them though.
I'm just really busy with work atm :(

Eight.
16-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Lol as i said before... I didnt do the site.

And i can trust Dazz ;)

and **** PPL :) site isnt in my name

Dude, you can't go around having a radio if it is not licensed

DPS
16-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Dude, you can't go around having a radio if it is not licensed

Actully, I can.

Habbo fansites did it for years.

and btw Darren you do know Dazz is my little brother. Hes going to get you in school mate :)

HabboLive
16-03-2009, 07:52 PM
You know you can not copyright the future right?
Actually no you can not. That is why they made the law say habbo fansites need it now.

DPS
16-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Actually no you can not. That is why they made the law say habbo fansites need it now.

Dont you kids read? i didnt have nothing to do with the site, or what it looks like. i havent got round to changing it.

And its not a Habbo site anyways. Report me, Show how sad you really are.

HabboLive
16-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Dont you kids read? i didnt have nothing to do with the site, or what it looks like. i havent got round to changing it.

And its not a Habbo site anyways. Report me, Show how sad you really are.

1. I'm not a kid.
2. Just pointing **** out.
3. Reporting a site is not sad. And no one said that we are going to.
4. "I didn’t have nothing to do with site" is improper, saying that means you did have something to do with it, as for it is a double negative.

Dazz--xD
17-03-2009, 08:41 AM

Why is every 1 so bothered? dont like the site simple dont go on it ? and Darren Keep your nose out over people buisness you dont see me saying stuff bout your site does any kno what your even like in r.l might tell them :D

DPS
17-03-2009, 10:19 AM
1. I'm not a kid.
2. Just pointing **** out.
3. Reporting a site is not sad. And no one said that we are going to.
4. "I didn’t have nothing to do with site" is improper, saying that means you did have something to do with it, as for it is a double negative.

Actully i didnt. and now the sites changed abit :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!