PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Boulton Radio Production.

Jamieb
16-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Hey thought I would re post this. Its my radio production website....
The link is www.jamie-boulton.com (http://www.jamie-boulton.com) I am thinking of getting a new domain what do you think?

Comments are welcome..... Thanks Jamieb :)

Also would you perfer more packages and maybe a order form not email.

EDIT: New Demo

RyanDOT
16-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Nice site, is that the domain i brought for you ages ago?

Jamieb
16-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Nice site, is that the domain i brought for you ages ago?

Thanks new demo btw.. and not this one.

James!
16-03-2009, 07:18 PM
What software do you use? CEP?

Jamieb
16-03-2009, 07:58 PM
What software do you use? CEP?

Adobe Audition 3 and 1.5

hamheyelliot
18-03-2009, 07:36 PM
It's not half bad; But you might want to tweak it to something extra special.
And get a logo too; It's just that much more interesting that way.

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Not really, having a logo doesn't make it "more interesting", if it looks good.. it looks good, logo or not.

1. The content area looks like crap. It's all crammed together, plus too much white space.

2. The testimonials fly by, who would want to read something going 150mph?

3. Why do you have your prices as links? Dry 3: GBP (looks like crap.)

4. Jingle Tutorials part looks like crap and is all jumbled up, plus you're expecting the end user to copy and paste the Youtube URL in there, who would want to do that?

5. The newest updates section is pathetic, someone coming to your site to order a jingle isn't going to give a flying flip about updates to your website, they are going to care about your products and actually getting the product. FTP Upload? OMG really? I mean who cares about that.. that's not something you put in one of the most important visual sections of your site, this space is wasted.

6. All your links open in new windows (from the navigation), who would want to have 5 tabs of your site open? It's already bad enough to have one tab open.

Overall, I hate it.

Trinity
19-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Why use such big pictures then limit the height through the img tag? It would make much more sense to just use a small image.

Jamieb
19-03-2009, 02:21 PM

Thanks

Not really, having a logo doesn't make it "more interesting", if it looks good.. it looks good, logo or not.

1. The content area looks like crap. It's all crammed together, plus too much white space.

2. The testimonials fly by, who would want to read something going 150mph?

3. Why do you have your prices as links? Dry 3: GBP (looks like crap.)

4. Jingle Tutorials part looks like crap and is all jumbled up, plus you're expecting the end user to copy and paste the Youtube URL in there, who would want to do that?

5. The newest updates section is pathetic, someone coming to your site to order a jingle isn't going to give a flying flip about updates to your website, they are going to care about your products and actually getting the product. FTP Upload? OMG really? I mean who cares about that.. that's not something you put in one of the most important visual sections of your site, this space is wasted.

6. All your links open in new windows (from the navigation), who would want to have 5 tabs of your site open? It's already bad enough to have one tab open.

Overall, I hate it.
Thanks for some reason eveytime you post... You seem to think you are better then everyone else when really your not. Just thought I would tell you how much a a sad person you are..

Why use such big pictures then limit the height through the img tag? It would make much more sense to just use a small image.

Prob Thanks for advice.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Invent
19-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Your demo is really bad...

Source
19-03-2009, 03:13 PM
I unfortuantly agree with caleb and invent on this one.

lastbreath
19-03-2009, 03:27 PM
I don't mean to be rude.. but i've heard better jingles?
... i can't even understand the words in some of them at the start?

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks

Thanks for some reason eveytime you post... You seem to think you are better then everyone else when really your not. Just thought I would tell you how much a a sad person you are..

Prob Thanks for advice.

I don't seem to think I'm better then you, I know I'm better then you, because I'm the one providing you constructive criticism, which you can't seem to take.

If you ever want to make it anywhere, take the criticism you are given, don't fire back, especially with the "sad person you are..", when you're the one with the website that is getting criticized.

;)

DPS
25-03-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm going to be coming to you for my Jingles from now on :)

+REP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!