PDA

View Full Version : Hours left for Jade Goody, not weeks.

Sixiz
16-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Terminally ill Jade Goody may have only hours left to live after her condition deteriorated over the weekend.
And the brave cancer sufferer told her two young boys: "Mummy’s going to heaven soon."
The former 'Big Brother' star's publicist, Max Clifford said: "We're waiting for the inevitable, it could be at any time, we just don't know. She has put her house in order and faced up to everything in an incredibly brave way."
Yesterday, Jade was visited by her two sons, Bobby (5) and Freddy (4) at her Essex home.
Heavily sedated throughout, Clifford said she was “briefly conscious” of their presence.
Her husband Jack Tweed and her mum Jackiey Budden were also in attendance.
In a heartbreaking meeting with her two young boys, Jade explained to them that “Mummy’s going to heaven soon”.
She said: "I'm going to be a star up in the sky so when you are looking up you will be able to see me and know I'm there, always looking over you. Mummy's going to be up there looking over you. Close your eyes and you can talk to me."
A priest also visited the dying star yesterday. Chosen by Jade specifically because he had overcome cancer himself, Father Francis, of West London’s Ealing Abbey, spent a couple of hours at her bedside.
It is clear to all that Jade does not have long to live. Mum Jackiey said: “It’s not day by day now. It’s more like hour by hour.”
But Jade gave further examples yesterday of the defiance which has made her a hero to so many, according to ‘The Sun’.
She apparently overheard a morbid conversation at her bedside and shouted out: “I’m not f****** dead yet, so stop that talk.”
And in a further example of the gallows humour that typifies the brave young star, she is reported to have asked her mother Jackiey to buy her a lottery ticket.
Goody has already made full arrangements for her funeral, which she hopes will be a “celebration” of her life. It is expected that thousands of fans will line the streets to see her cortege pass through the streets of Bermondsey, and then out to the churchyard of St John the Baptist in Buckhurst Hill, where she will be buried.
Max Clifford added: "She wants it to be a big celebration because it's her final farewell. It will be a very Jade Goody event, exactly the way she wants it."
Jade's health took a severe turn for the worst over the last couple of weeks: She was rushed into hospital for emergency surgery and recently feared she would never see her sons again as she started to go blind. The star was terrified by an intruder who stood over her hospital wielding a hammer and chanting prayers.

News link: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/celebrity-gossip/2009/03/16/jade-goody-only-hours-left/dying-star-tells-sons-mummys-going-to-heaven-soon.html

:(

Caution
16-03-2009, 08:52 PM
wow it's even made it to germany. news must be **** there as well.

Niall!
16-03-2009, 09:04 PM
You guys know this is a publicity stunt, right?

efq
16-03-2009, 09:12 PM
I have already posted this btw.

Jord
16-03-2009, 09:15 PM
said 24 hours yesterday now its hours again

.ZzZzZ
16-03-2009, 09:20 PM
said 24 hours yesterday now its hours again

Maybe this is like today the last 24 Hours till she dies ?

Loser
16-03-2009, 10:09 PM
And the brave cancer sufferer

Brave? Why?

Fez
16-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Brave? Why?
I guess she's so brave to lift her hand up and sign 3 contracts at once.

ToxicPaddy
16-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I guess she's so brave to lift her hand up and sign 3 contracts at once.

Lol I laughed at this :P

beth
17-03-2009, 03:34 AM
oh good, i am getting bored.

Blinger1
17-03-2009, 05:15 AM
Brave? Why?
*i dont know anything about jade goody as a person*

How would you feel having to tell your kids, "i'm about to die" ?

Niall!
17-03-2009, 06:06 AM
I wouldn't feel anything because, you know, I'm about to die.

Blinger1
17-03-2009, 06:44 AM
what the hell does that mean? "i wouldn't feel anything".. it would be the worst part of your life.

Samishlol
17-03-2009, 07:00 AM
I swear I posted this :S

le harry
17-03-2009, 10:27 AM
she's not brave :S anybody who gets cancer isn't just gonna let it kill them lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!