PDA

View Full Version : Goody funeral to be televised (YES ANOTHER. THREAD.)

Fez
16-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Not my fault she's trying to make some money for her children to have... by publicising and blowing out of proportion her own death.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a149724/goody-funeral-to-be-televised.html

Jade Goody has reportedly made plans for her funeral to be televised.

The former Big Brother contestant has arranged for a large screen to be erected outside the church so that the service can be watched by fans.

Goody is said to have chosen an oak coffin from the Royal Windsor Forest and wants to be taken in a convoy of seven cars from her home to the St. John The Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill, according to Metro.

The convoy will rumouredly include a Daimler used by the late Queen Mother, and a Rolls-Royce used by the Sultan of Brunei.

She has also chosen celebrity undertakers F. A. Albin & Sons from ITV1 documentary Don't Drop The Coffin and selected the hymn 'All Things Bright And Beautiful'.

According to The Sun, nurses have told husband Jack Tweed and mother Jackiey Budden that Goody "will probably not wake up" the next time she falls into a deep sleep.

"It's over. Jade barely has the strength to talk. She will occasionally weep, but is too frail now to even squeeze her mum’s hand," a source said.

What do we get to see live next? The cremation? The reading of her will? JADY GOODY'S GRAVE: LIVE STREAM

kk.
16-03-2009, 10:35 PM
if you dont care about it, dont watch it... simple as

buttons
16-03-2009, 10:36 PM
for how much?

Jackk
16-03-2009, 11:07 PM
a large screen to be erected outside the church so that the service can be watched by fans.

jade goody has fans?

CJW93
16-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Milk as much money as you ******* can.

God she seriously taking the piss.

Her fans? What does she do again?

Samishlol
17-03-2009, 07:26 AM
As said in a post above, if you don't like it then don't watch it.

le harry
17-03-2009, 10:23 AM
reckon i can get my funeral televised

Blinger1
17-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Probably, us Australians are quite popular :8..

Slowpoke
17-03-2009, 12:00 PM
I say good for her, at least she's dying in style!

Loser
17-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I say good for her, at least she's dying in style!

But also proving that all this money raising isn't going to her children.

[DC]eption
17-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Bit OTT imo. But yeah doesnt really bother me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!