PDA

View Full Version : www.igrabber.co.uk

oli1122
17-03-2009, 05:34 PM
go grab you free ipod looke at the site for proof

www.igrabber.co.uk (http://www.igrabber.co.uk)

supported by eXceem the offical freebiesite directory
Thread closed by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 01:21 AM
No. You can't get a free iPod here. No you can't "grab" it.

It's a refer program, and you're absolutely stupid to think you're going to get one.. but you're spelling look as "look".

Trinity
19-03-2009, 01:32 AM
No. You can't get a free iPod here. No you can't "grab" it.

It's a refer program, and you're absolutely stupid to think you're going to get one.. but you're spelling look as "look".

Some of those referral programs do actually work though, I know a couple of people who've received ipods from them.

Dentafrice
19-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Some of those referral programs do actually work though, I know a couple of people who've received ipods from them.
But look at this one, it's from a blog, which links to the referral program for that person..

I just don't believe this is one that would actually work.

Laggings
19-03-2009, 03:01 AM
This topic was created AFTER another one about it. In the past one, which was closed, it was stated that many members were going to report this website both to the host, and the official ipod grabbing service. It violates terms and services in which allows it to be used. It's also been stated that the user is completely dumb, when he actually called his own site a scam, while lying about his age, which was later proved.

I would totally stay off this site if you don't wish to be scammed your time today.

EDIT: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=566580 is the first thread, where you can clearly see the "CEO"s immature behavior. (He's the CEO, as he loves to brag about it.)

Jamesy
19-03-2009, 07:47 AM
EDIT: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=566580 is the first thread, where you can clearly see the "CEO"s immature behavior. (He's the CEO, as he loves to brag about it.)

Your behavior was just as bad.

mrflexible
19-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm not the only one who feels this way. I just don't find it a good thing for testing members.....

oli1122
26-03-2009, 05:22 PM
*REMOVED*
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

Supersam
26-03-2009, 05:26 PM
anyway lagy who r u to say its a scam HAVE YOU TRIED IT YET NO SO SHUT UR MOUTH AND IL HAVE U NO I AM 15 marriott0.02 IS A OUT AND IS ALSO OUT FOR LIEING COZ HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL HE IS 10 NOT 15-16 LIKE HE SAIS BUT 10 AND ANYWAY AND LAGGINGS I OWN FREEBIEJEEBIES AND IGRABBER SO :eusa_wall U

(UN LIKE U I DONT NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES LIKE U IN THE OTHER POST)

"AHH MISS HE CALLED ME A NASTY NAME BOOO HOO,"

Way to get people to join up... insult them and act like a 5 year old... yes 5... not 15 like you claim to be but 5... I personally wouldnt trust such rubbish coming from someone like you... but hey thats just me :rolleyes:

Jamesy
26-03-2009, 05:36 PM
anyway lagy who r u to say its a scam HAVE YOU TRIED IT YET NO SO SHUT UR MOUTH AND IL HAVE U NO I AM 15 marriott0.02 IS A OUT AND IS ALSO OUT FOR LIEING COZ HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL HE IS 10 NOT 15-16 LIKE HE SAIS BUT 10 AND ANYWAY AND LAGGINGS I OWN FREEBIEJEEBIES AND IGRABBER SO :eusa_wall U

(UN LIKE U I DONT NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES LIKE U IN THE OTHER POST)

"AHH MISS HE CALLED ME A NASTY NAME BOOO HOO,"

I do believe you've missed out some punctuation.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!