MeRkAgE
17-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Good old FA Cup.

Minstrels
17-03-2009, 08:48 PM
*** COME ON ARSENAL.

sock
17-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm sure it will be 2-1 by the end. Arshavin and Vela to score.

Jack.Lfc
17-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Arse shaving

Throne Sofa
17-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Arse shaving
LOLOLOLOL.

1-1 Now.

Loser
17-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Who scored?

Disaronno
17-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Van Persie. With an Arshavin Assist

Andeeh
17-03-2009, 09:30 PM
2 - 1 gallas was offside though

Throne Sofa
17-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Linesman ***** it up for Hull.

Jack.Lfc
17-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Hull are garbage.

Seany
17-03-2009, 09:54 PM
LOL owned

Throne Sofa
17-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Riley is a ****.

Arsenal's offside goal given, Hull's offside goal NOT given, should have been a Hull freekick in the 94th minute, BOTTLED.

Then Wenger goes and decides against shaking Brown's hand, **** then apparently Fabregas spat at the Hull assistant?

Scum club.

[DC]eption
17-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Scum club.

:eusa_clap

Fabregas is a class A prat, aswell as wenger and gallas. Despise Arsenal.

Loser
17-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Riley is a ****.

Arsenal's offside goal given, Hull's offside goal NOT given, should have been a Hull freekick in the 94th minute, BOTTLED.

Then Wenger goes and decides against shaking Brown's hand, **** then apparently Fabregas spat at the Hull assistant?

Scum club.

As oppose to the good hearted nature of Hull, who wasted time from the minute they scored untill the minute I stopped watching. I thought I was in the dentist waiting room at times.

[DC]eption
17-03-2009, 10:36 PM
As oppose to the good hearted nature of Hull, who wasted time from the minute they scored untill the minute I stopped watching. I thought I was in the dentist waiting room at times.

Well they arent going to out play Arsenal, it would be daft for them to go for another goal.

Throne Sofa
17-03-2009, 10:38 PM
No one is forcing you to watch it. It's a game plan, and until Riley and his lino ****** them over it was working. What do you expect them to do? Go to the emirates and outplay them for 90 minutes (probably ending up losing 5-1) or play to their stregnths.

Cesc is a ****.

Loser
17-03-2009, 10:39 PM
eption;5683574']Well they arent going to out play Arsenal, it would be daft for them to go for another goal.

Indeed, but waiting 10 minutes to take each throw in, goal kick, free kick and corner is ridiculously boring, and not the kind of 'football' anybody pays to watch.

PS. Not playing at all doesn't count as playing to your strengths.

[DC]eption
17-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Indeed, but waiting 10 minutes to take each throw in, goal kick, free kick and corner is ridiculously boring, and not the kind of 'football' anybody pays to watch.

Will agree with you their. Cant comment on tonights match as i didnt watch it.

underscore
17-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Hull got smashed.

Throne Sofa
17-03-2009, 11:23 PM

Are you trying to tell me playing boring football is as worse as that classless scummy club done?

Loser
18-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Are you trying to tell me playing boring football is as worse as that classless scummy club done?

What did the classless, scummy club do?

Jack.Lfc
18-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Fabregas supposidly spat

Loser
18-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Fabregas supposidly spat

Oh, I see. I hadn't realised that Fabregas was the entire club of Arsenal.

Greco!!
18-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I love how people take any opportunity to blindly take digs at Arsenal

Wenger didn't shake his hand? Wenger said he waited but there was no one there to shake hands with and that he would be happy to shake his hand after the press conference if he sees him.

Phil Brown also claimed Wenger didn't shake his hand in the previous league games.. Umm ok.......

Game at the Emirates where Hull won 2-1
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9004/arsenewengerandphilbrow.jpg

Game at the KC stadium
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/hadareud/08-09-_Hull_City_1-3_Arsenal-new.gif

I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt to be honest.

As for Fabregas spitting, first he said it happened on the pitch, then the story changed for some reason to it happening in the tunnel, and quite conveniently Phil brown was the only witness in the busy tunnel lol..

What Phil Brown has done is really petty and small time, you would not see any respected manager do the same and if they did they would be eaten alive by the media. I don't think the hate Arsenal have got from this is really justified but to be honest I don't mind the hate because if you're not hated in this business you're doing something wrong.

Jack.Lfc
18-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Fabregas is a spitter tho.

Greco!!
18-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Fabregas is a spitter tho.

Are you talking about what happened between him and Ballack like 4-5 years ago?

If you are, look at the match report

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2356450/Flat-Arsenal-fall-to-Ballacks-men.html

The Germans were winding the clock, Ballack cleverly going to ground under a challenge from Fabregas, who was cautioned for shouting an insult at the prostrate midfielder.

Jack.Lfc
18-03-2009, 09:35 PM
the pictures tell me enough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNh67eCJ0A8

Look what he says in his statement
"I categorically deny that I spat at anybody after the match. I have never done this in my whole career on the pitch, so why would I do it when I am not even playing? "

Minstrels
18-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Fabregas is a vile scum of a player however I needed Arsenal to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMXefm9MsPM

Cisse9
18-03-2009, 09:40 PM

"I categorically deny that I spat at anybody after the match. I have never done this in my whole career on the pitch, so why would I do it when I am not even playing? "

Thing is tho, Hull are **** there just a team full of average built around Geovanni

Jack.Lfc
18-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Thing is tho, Hull are **** there just a team full of average built around Geovanni
So he didnt spit? :rolleyes:

Greco!!
18-03-2009, 09:43 PM

I'm aware of that video, which is why I showed you the match report.. I know it looks like he spat at him but surely Ballacks first reaction would be to wipe his face would it not?

[DC]eption
18-03-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm aware of that video, which is why I showed you the match report.. I know it looks like he spat at him but surely Ballacks first reaction would be to wipe his face would it not?

So what was he doing then?

Arsenal are full of horrible players, thats the only reason they are hated, somehow i dont think its because of the amount of trophies they are winning.

Greco!!
18-03-2009, 10:08 PM
eption;5685810']So what was he doing then?

Arsenal are full of horrible players, thats the only reason they are hated, somehow i dont think its because of the amount of trophies they are winning.

Shouting, which he was booked for. Surely spitting at a player is a straight red and not a yellow? The ref was right there as well. I also believed he spat at Ballack after seeing that video for the first time but then I actually looked into it.. So it's easy to be misguided.

Also which Arsenal players do you class as 'horrible'? Just interested. I know Eboue, maybe Gallas will be there but who else and why?

Wootzeh
18-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Phil brown just loves attention, it's best to ignore him.

[DC]eption
18-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Shouting, which he was booked for. Surely spitting at a player is a straight red and not a yellow? The ref was right there as well. I also believed he spat at Ballack after seeing that video for the first time but then I actually looked into it.. So it's easy to be misguided.

Also which Arsenal players do you class as 'horrible'? Just interested. I know Eboue, maybe Gallas will be there but who else and why?

Maybe horrible wasn't the correct word to use, as arsenal are not a dirty team, but a lot off their players and coaching staff are just people that you instantly dislike wenger and rice are always having moans etc. Eboue is the dirtiest and gallas is a class a muppet. Fabregas seems to be a petulant little sod. Also your past players such as keown and parlour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HD220e0bx4 <-- more dirtyness, and just cause i love watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlFXvGRGFA&NR=1 <-- Chelsea v arsenal fight

Greco!!
19-03-2009, 12:03 AM
eption;5686214']Maybe horrible wasn't the correct word to use, as arsenal are not a dirty team, but a lot off their players and coaching staff are just people that you instantly dislike wenger and rice are always having moans etc. Eboue is the dirtiest and gallas is a class a muppet. Fabregas seems to be a petulant little sod. Also your past players such as keown and parlour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HD220e0bx4 <-- more dirtyness, and just cause i love watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlFXvGRGFA&NR=1 <-- Chelsea v arsenal fight

Ye I see where you're coming from but every team has players like that.
Gallas has been okay since he lost his captaincy, he's quietly got on with it and I respect him for that, but I can't stand Eboue but I can't complain right now because he's actually playing quite well :O

Oh and back to Fabregas spitting at Ballack, I've just found this:

Fàbregas also felt moved to deny that he spat at Michael Ballack in a Champions League match between Arsenal and Bayern Munich four years ago, after a series of videos were posted on the internet that appeared to show him doing precisely that. “I remember the incident clearly,” Fàbregas said. “It was four years ago and I leant over to Michael Ballack, who was playing for Bayern Munich at the time, and I shouted at him because I felt like I did not make a bad tackle and I felt that the contact was minimal. I did not spit at him. I don't see a reason not to believe him on this one. If he did spit at Ballack he would have been sent off and there would have been a fuss made of it at the time, but there was nothing.

I think this has just been thrown out of proportion by Phil Brown and if I was a Hull player/fan I would be embarrassed.. I mean he even went on to question why Fabregas was on the pitch in the first place? Umm he's club captain so I think he's allowed to celebrate with his team mates for reaching the FA Cup Semis..

[DC]eption
19-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Ye I see where you're coming from but every team has players like that.
Gallas has been okay since he lost his captaincy, he's quietly got on with it and I respect him for that, but I can't stand Eboue but I can't complain right now because he's actually playing quite well :O

Oh and back to Fabregas spitting at Ballack, I've just found this:
I don't see a reason not to believe him on this one. If he did spit at Ballack he would have been sent off and there would have been a fuss made of it at the time, but there was nothing.

I think this has just been thrown out of proportion by Phil Brown and if I was a Hull player/fan I would be embarrassed.. I mean he even went on to question why Fabregas was on the pitch in the first place? Umm he's club captain so I think he's allowed to celebrate with his team mates for reaching the FA Cup Semis..

I agree with your post, put i don't know why Arsenal just seem to have that ease of disliking them! Probably cause Im a Utd fan though.

Intresting on that fabregas incident im think im being convinced that he didnt spit :P!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!