PDA

View Full Version : Josef Fritzl found Guilty of murder

scottish
19-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Austrian Josef Fritzl, who kept his daughter in a cellar and fathered her seven children, has been found guilty of murder by neglect of one of them.
Fritzl, 73, also faces charges of rape, incest and enslavement.
Earlier, he told the court that he regretted "from the bottom of my heart what I've done to my family".
Fritzl faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. A court doctor has recommended that he be sent to a secure psychiatric facility. The jury is announcing its verdict on the other charges Fritzl faces.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7952275.stm

Fifteen
19-03-2009, 01:34 PM
I think he should get put in prision for life, he is mentally sick.

The picture of him is scary..

[DC]eption
19-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Should be hung

MrGazet
19-03-2009, 02:03 PM
he is totally nuts.his face is pure evil too
should be put to death

lissilo
19-03-2009, 02:06 PM
He deserves it. Why would you do that for 20 years then regred it. He would of had 20 years to think about that.

IceNineKills
19-03-2009, 02:26 PM
possible parole after 15 years aswell.

Jord
19-03-2009, 06:09 PM
eption;5686699']Should be hung

yeh lol

Caution
19-03-2009, 06:12 PM
eption;5686699']Should be hung
Just an easy way out. Should be tortued imo.

underscore
19-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Typical he's a paedo and in court he was hiding behind a file. What a peado file.

Rozi
19-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I heard about this on the radio and there was an interview with someone who knew him. Basically they said he was an extream control freak, only he was allowed to talk to guests, everyone had to do what he said otherwise there would be terrible concequences etc. It was just awful tbh, and all those kids that survive are going to be severly messed up. Its such a wider picture than first appears. Good luck to everyone and tbf, I hope he gets everything he deserves.

Virgin Mary
19-03-2009, 07:27 PM
He looks like a vincent price villain thing

Swearwolf
19-03-2009, 07:34 PM
he pleaded guilty to everything and hes got life in prison

untrustus
19-03-2009, 07:52 PM
haha he's hardly been found guilty.

underscore
19-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Josef Fritzel has been given a 100 hour community order to spend with Gerry McCann, hopefully he'll teach him how to lock a door.

He's innocent I tell you!

Bun
19-03-2009, 09:09 PM
his balls should be mutilated or somet

myke
19-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Some of this replies here are making me feel physically sick +o(
Maybe you should think about what's going through your head :S
yeah, sure, he's done wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right.

"An eye for an eye would make the world blind" - Therefore, he should be put in prison, for life. Life should mean life...

underscore
20-03-2009, 10:14 PM

"An eye for an eye would make the world blind" - Therefore, he should be put in prison, for life. Life should mean life...

Life sentances are like 23 years, he's 70+ so even in maybe a few years he could die, I think that's a reasonable sentance :rolleyes:

Loser
20-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Life sentances are like 23 years, he's 70+ so even in maybe a few years he could die, I think that's a reasonable sentance :rolleyes:

A life sentence of continuous slaps would do the trick, I think.

Kipp
20-03-2009, 10:40 PM
He is seriously sick in the head, I hope he dies in prision.

Bun
21-03-2009, 03:10 PM

but it doesn't...

Jordy
21-03-2009, 05:15 PM
He is seriously sick in the head, I hope he dies in prision.You didn't really put much thought into that post did you? If he's got life in prison the chances that he'll die in prison are incredibly high.

A life sentence of continuous slaps would do the trick, I think.Aha well I can't see him lasting too well in prison, especially as he won't be going into a mentally ill prison. He'll be treated like **** in prison and I wouldn't be surprised if he was even killed or seriously injured in there, on the other hand because of the other prisoners trying to attack him he won't come into contact with them and will most likely spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement.

RedStratocas
21-03-2009, 08:41 PM
yeah im with everyone else, i dont understand how now he could acknowledge it. youd think if he could do all that stuff for so long then he was just messed up in the brain, you know? i mean some people are just mentally ill, like we learned in sociology about this guy who tied his daughter to a toilet until she was 12 and did nothing but feed and bark at her. obviously she couldnt even speak and could barely walk when the police found her. but the father, after he was caught, killed himself and left a note that said "the world will never understand." when people do things like this, for the most part, they dont think of what they are doing as wrong. but this guy saying he now regrets it and admitting its wrong is kinda odd.

Moh
21-03-2009, 09:01 PM
I never knew incest was illegal :o

Hes going to get hell in prison imo

RedStratocas
21-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I never knew incest was illegal :o

really? im pretty sure its illegal in every country. cant be makin mentally defective babies.

Moh
21-03-2009, 09:23 PM
really? im pretty sure its illegal in every country. cant be makin mentally defective babies.
Yeah, not something I have ever looked into tho.

flatface
21-03-2009, 11:00 PM
The poor daughter, result is kind of good

Twist
21-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Good - hope he ******* rots.

Loser
21-03-2009, 11:27 PM
yeah im with everyone else, i dont understand how now he could acknowledge it. youd think if he could do all that stuff for so long then he was just messed up in the brain, you know? i mean some people are just mentally ill, like we learned in sociology about this guy who tied his daughter to a toilet until she was 12 and did nothing but feed and bark at her. obviously she couldnt even speak and could barely walk when the police found her. but the father, after he was caught, killed himself and left a note that said "the world will never understand." when people do things like this, for the most part, they dont think of what they are doing as wrong. but this guy saying he now regrets it and admitting its wrong is kinda odd.

Although, in this case, it's pretty elaborate and well hidden, so one would assume he did know what he was doing was wrong.

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 12:03 AM

We need our heads testing because we don't want these scum on earth? Whilst he his in prison he'll be taking up tax payers money and is no benefit to our society, he should be put to death, the world would be a better place without these sort of people, the law is to soft.

Blinger1
22-03-2009, 12:24 AM
I dunno if it is in Australia, there were a couple from Adelaide (oddly enough) that were father daughter and they had a relationship, pretty sure that they had a kid too...

Soy
22-03-2009, 12:25 AM
He's suffering enough as it is. He doesn't need people to tell him that he is sick and pathetic, surviving prison from the rest of the criminals will be hard

Twist
22-03-2009, 12:28 AM
He's suffering enough as it is. He doesn't need people to tell him that he is sick and pathetic, surviving prison from the rest of the criminals will be hard
How much do you think his daughter suffered for all years she was locked away in that hellhole?
He is sick and pathetic - hope he get's everything that's coming to him.

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 11:18 AM
How much do you think his daughter suffered for all years she was locked away in that hellhole?
He is sick and pathetic - hope he get's everything that's coming to him.

:eusa_clap the world would be better off with him dead

Ardemax
22-03-2009, 05:37 PM
20 years or the same in community service sounds a good plan.

[DC]eption
24-03-2009, 10:26 PM
20 years or the same in community service sounds a good plan.

He doesn't deserve to be part of a community. He should be used to test drugs on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!