PDA

View Full Version : www.FORUMBUDDY.net

RyanDOT
20-03-2009, 04:09 PM
What is ForumBuddy?

ForumBuddy is a brand new general discussion forum, everyone above 13 years of age are able to register and post and even take part in our competitions!

Who owns ForumBuddy?

ForumBuddy is currently owned and managed by Ryan and Huntey. We have a few staff to moderate the forums.

When is Job Applications opening?

Currently we are making a brother site to ForumBuddy, so the applications will be opening soon, if you want anymore details, please feel free to PM me.

Anything else about ForumBuddy?

ForumBuddy has nearly been opened for three months and got a total of 168 members. We usually give out Free VIP to members who request it. We also allow all members to play on our arcade where games are added every week.

www.FORUMBUDDY.net (http://www.forumbuddy.net/)

PS: Tomorrow is 'Saturday' events and there is over 5 competitions running, loads of prizes to be won.

Fehm
20-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Just logged on got 7 admin notices i 'Have' to read. Boring, now wheres that X

RyanDOT
20-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh right sorry about that.
Its just to inform members of our latest announcements.

But i remove that feature soon.

Tintinnabulate
22-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Would you pay 50p for a subforum?
Yes I Wouldn't Mind
No, Certainly Not.

Shows you are running the site just for money = failure.

Always start by giving away stuff for free. Then you will get more members and then start charging. Thats how I got over 50,000 members and 30,000 unique hits a day on my forum.

Lee
22-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Yh, we have gave away free VIP to atleast 50 users, and subforums free to all current VIPs, that is just simply to see if members would accept the price.

Tintinnabulate
22-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Still too early to ask. I would start asking after I get 1000 members.

Lee
22-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Ok, thanks alot for the advice, obviously you know what your talking about so I will defiently keep that in mind :D

Fehm
22-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Your hardly gonna get like an amazing forum with a 13 year old nublet as forum manager, who's only skills are installing add ons.

GoldenMerc
22-03-2009, 10:44 PM
not true to be exact but your on the right lines, sorry but this forum just has nothing unique about it.

RyanDOT
23-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Yh, we have gave away free VIP to atleast 50 users, and subforums free to all current VIPs, that is just simply to see if members would accept the price.

Still too early to ask. I would start asking after I get 1000 members.

Ok, thanks alot for the advice, obviously you know what your talking about so I will defiently keep that in mind :D

Your hardly gonna get like an amazing forum with a 13 year old nublet as forum manager, who's only skills are installing add ons.

not true to be exact but your on the right lines, sorry but this forum just has nothing unique about it.

*Removed*
Our forum is not unique and i never said it was unique, but we gave out alot of features such as:

Free VIP
Free Access to Arcade
Free Subforum

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse others of scamming or hacking.

GoldenMerc
23-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Free VIP
Free Access to Arcade
Free Subforum
But thats nothing really :S
VIP = Very important person
Its not VIP if you give it to everyone is it?
Also how do you expect to have a forum with alot of posters if you dont have anything unique :S

RyanDOT
23-03-2009, 01:28 PM
But thats nothing really :S
VIP = Very important person
Its not VIP if you give it to everyone is it?
Also how do you expect to have a forum with alot of posters if you dont have anything unique :S

Thats why i renamed VIP to BuddyClub

Our forum is just a general discussion forum, to discuss topics with other members, we don't want nothing to fancy.

GoldenMerc
23-03-2009, 02:20 PM
But its not a club if everyones part of it...

Tintinnabulate
24-03-2009, 04:18 PM
But its not a club if everyones part of it...

It can be ...

RyanDOT
24-03-2009, 04:20 PM
All payments from BuddyClub and from Advertisements will go towards our hosting, then when we have special events we will be raising money towards charity.

We are adding a new feature to the forum by the weekend or by tonight if im not too busy.

GoldenMerc
24-03-2009, 04:24 PM
But you said BuddyClub is free didnt you?

RyanDOT
24-03-2009, 04:31 PM

We gave it for free when we first released the forum then we stopped it, now we are currently selling it for low prices.

Tintinnabulate
24-03-2009, 04:34 PM

Ross stop being a noob.

GoldenMerc
24-03-2009, 04:44 PM
We gave it for free when we first released the forum then we stopped it, now we are currently selling it for low prices.
Oh right, i thought you ment you were going to give it out all the time

Ross stop being a noob.
P1Z N0 M0R3 1NSU1TZ

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!